• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A portal opens upp as I arrive this. "Decimus, you bastard. COME ON OUT!" I yell, pulling out a pulse rifle and blasting at least 5 combine balls, each missing?

"God... WHAT IS THAT DISGUSTING ABOMINATION?" I yell out, seeing Gorefield, who immediately attacks me. I call out Andross Requiem to protect myself, and succeed, only to realize that in his area, things like that have the advantage, and that itt reduced it back to Andross. I switch Andross wih Mr. Patch. "Mr. Patch : The World!" I say, as time freezes. I run away from Gorefield and place down a Fat Albert twhich will only grow in a 500 megameter^2 area.

PublicMinority87 said:
"God... WHAT IS THAT DISGUSTING ABOMINATION?" I yell out, seeing Gorefield, who immediately attacks me. I call out Andross Requiem to protect myself, and succeed, only to realize that in his area, things like that have the advantage, and that itt reduced it back to Andross. I switch Andross wih Mr. Patch. "Mr. Patch : The World!" I say, as time freezes. I run away from Gorefield and place down a Fat Albert twhich will only grow in a 500 megameter^2 area.
Decimus steps out from behind Gorefield. It turns out this is a testing area for the efficiency of organic killing machines.

I realize this is yet another fake decmius as Fat Albert 1 shots it. I walk right up to him, point my pulse rifle in his ugky face, and blast the pulse, disintegrating his face, and leaving behind a pool of blood. "Now how do I get outta here." I say to myself. I contact Dark, Private and Spongeku,

"I found a fake Decimus and ended up in the Backrooms. Do you copy?" I say.

I learn the names of the fake Decimus's I kill, first being Murdero, who is infinitely dying, and Crusher. Crusher regenerates and he forcefully shoves me into a fleshy feeling thing that only Ceusher knows what it is. which eventually absorbs me into it slowly, as a method of torture. I am now trapped inside of it, but not before pulling Crusher in with me, who escapes.

PublicMinority87 said:
I realize this is yet another fake decmius as Fat Albert 1 shots it. I walk right up to him, point my pulse rifle in his ugky face, and blast the pulse, disintegrating his face, and leaving behind a pool of blood. "Now how do I get outta here." I say to myself. I contact Dark, Private and Spongeku,
"I found a fake Decimus and ended up in the Backrooms. Do you copy?" I say.

I learn the names of the fake Decimus's I kill, first being Murdero, who is infinitely dying, and Crusher. Crusher regenerates and he forcefully shoves me into a fleshy feeling thing that only Ceusher knows what it is. which eventually absorbs me into it slowly, as a method of torture. I am now trapped inside of it, but not before pulling Crusher in with me, who escapes.
Gorefield turns around and attacks the parts of Public that are visible.

Then, suddenly, something was happening to Gorefield. He started to bulge a bit as he gained more power.

Franklin Richards (Heroes Reborn Arc):

He did not up in the same time length as the others... It took him significantly longer . He wasn't really there by his own volition. Escaping the madness of his home reality, in the form of Onslaught, landed him here because his parents just so happened to not count for what actually existed beyond the Omni-Marvel Universe because he was targeted by the creep known as Onslaught.

His light blue eyes opened lightly to see that essentially nothing but an empty room was around him. He didn't even realize the chaos going on around him until he rubbed his eyes a bit and scanned the area outside of his empty room and into the others. His previously confused and intrigued expression turned into one of straight horror, like a child who just so happened to have the first time seeing a horror movie. Except... It was all too real.

He was trembling like a child would, not knowing exactly what to do. Usually his parents would be the ones to help protect him from any threat... But he knew they weren't around to help here. He wanted to scream for help, but his eyes and soul were so full of terror no sounds came out of his mouth. Suddenly, his anxieties came to fruition as he saw what looked to be a cat.... fighting other people, some unmistakable and were cartoon characters he has known to love. As timid and as frightened as the child was as such a monstrous cat... He recognized it. He's seen the cartoon show... and the look, despite it's eldiritch appearance... was unmistakable. He softly mumurred "G-Garfield ?"

He clasped both hands unto his mouth. He knew he shouldn't have said anything. If anything speaking what he may have recognized as at least his former name would cause him to be considered interesting at best, and perhaps his equivalent of a midnight snack at worst.

Franklin gasped as he saw the behemoth of a spider cat hybrid charging at him with speeds he knew were faster than what most people can accomplish. He knew for a fact he shouldn't have said anything. This beast who likely was some form of Garfield craved Lasagna and wanted anyone who knew whom he was to give it to him ... and now because he now knows his name... he feels like he can supply it... Will likely be used as the equivalent of the snack Gorefield desired.

Franklin trembled nervously, not knowing what to do. He wanted to run... But his legs wouldn't move. He wanted to speak... But his mouth didn't move either. All that could be noticed was the fact that his eyes had the aura of purple with an almost galaxy appearance to it . It was his powers subconsciously manifesting... Which again because of the fact Heroes Reborn is canon to this variation... He had no idea about. But his power wasn't to be used offensively. No... Strategically.

Somehow... Someway... Lasagna from all across the known , unknown borders of Joke Battle Wikia and likely throughout all of the Omni-All came flying through the many portals which appeared to be gold in color throughout the infinite expanses of The Backdoor... piling up in the form of a giant wall infront of the child. It was not to hurt the Gorefield... But to give him what he wanted without dooming himself or others.

Franklin gasped at the spider-cat hybrid getting bodied out of nowhere. He turned to the source of the energy ball , stating in an almost above average tone of voice in almost a sob. "W.... Why ? He just.... Wanted Lasagna ? ". He said, hugging the Gorefield despite literally previously it was going to kill him. He feared it sure... But he didn't hate it either.. and in a child's mind nothing has the right to be hurt without good reason.

It was shown to be Jon, with a laser gun. "Step away from him! He's pure evil!"

"JOOOOOOON." He then ran towards Jon, pissed.

He softly stated, with his eyes closed, and with one step reaching between Gorefield and Jon despite the distance likely being ridiculous. He was quivering.... But it definitely wasn't out of fear this time. It was something much, much more agitated . "Mister J-Jon.... That's your cat... Your friend... Your first true bond. Despite everything he is was or ever will be... He's still yours. Taking it upon yourself to hurt him... Means you are permanently severing that bond ". He said, looking at Gorefield and opening his eyes. But if he were to see his eyes, they radiated pure power. He was actually pissed.

"... If he was pure evil that wall of Lasagna wouldn't have mattered. He would have went after me regardless of it being there... But he didn't. He's lost Mister Jon.... and only you can bring him back ... " . He said, looking back at Gorefield with legitimate care in his eyes. "Will you save him Jon... or do you want to risk turning your bond into ashes... and yourselves along with it ? "

"......" Jon just stood there, amazed. "So you wanna be pals again, Garfield?" He said. "SURE THING, JON." He said, but then screaming was heard. Apparently, Boris traveled outside of one RP to another and he was aching in the mind.

"I'm being infected, you foooooool!" He said, as he then tried to escape again to save this place from death.

Christian Higdon said:
"I'm being infected, you foooooool!" He said, as he then tried to escape again to save this place from death.
Dark slammed his sword into the ground, opening a portal that spewed out hundreds of armed men. "FBI, OPEN UP-" The leader screamed as he and his men opened fire on the infection with every weapon you can imagine.

Gorefield was hiding in the shadows as Jon then looked around. "Huh? Where'd you go, Garfield?" Gorefield then started to evolve into something much worse.

Christian Higdon said:
Gorefield was hiding in the shadows as Jon then looked around. "Huh? Where'd you go, Garfield?" Gorefield then started to evolve into something much worse.
Jon noticed the something much worse and his eyes widened in horror.

i notice Dark has some of the essensw on his arm. "For ***** sakes, Mr Patch : The World!" I say as time stops and I get Mr. Patch to create a micro bomb, spit it out, and blow up the essense

"Time resumes." I say as all the essense come off Dark.

"Oh, anyway, let me find him." I say, as I check the GPS and see him where Synthia was. "Boris, what happened whennyou were where Private was?" I ask

I open a portal to Synthias place. "I fear for the worst, go check on Private." I saymto Dark.

"I only have enough time to get you through." I say.

Back