• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He shapeshifts into a spider like creature with disturbing like noises as he shapeshifts

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser was then a bit scared. She was a robot. This wasn't good.
"Since when da hell was youz afraid of robots? You are a LITERAL REPTILIAN TURTLE THAT CAN BREATH FIRE, HOW IN THE HELL ARE ROBOTS SCARY TO YOU?"

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser then grabbed some water and started to pour it in the back of her head.
"brubvreuohfiu3erkhgku4hj3rekjghejkgherkjh" Kendall says, undergoing the android equivalent of a LITERAL SEIZURE JESUS **** SOMEONE CALL AN AMBU-ohwait this is the Backrooms...

Christian Higdon said:
Okay, that's out of the way." He said, unaware that Kendall could just reboot.
"hoejivheiuohioHOWCANIREBOOTIMHAVINGASEIZUREYOUARSE" she manages to spew out, temporarily deseizurizing herself through sheer levels of willpower.

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser started to back off. It seemed at any moment, she could kill him.
Kendall luckily manages to activate her manual reboot, ceasing her continual seizuring.

"After pulling that shit, you are so ******* dead" She says, readying herself for general combat

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser shuddered in fear, but just snakred. "What, are you gonna put me to sleep or something!?"
"Actually, that's exactly what I'm going to do" She says, throwing some scalepenetrating sleep darts at bowsers unguarded neck.

"Huh!?" Bowser said, before then slowly getting drowsy. "What's happening..." He then flopped over, his eyes slowly closing.

Christian Higdon said:
"Huh!?" Bowser said, before then slowly getting drowsy. "What's happening..." He then flopped over, his eyes slowly closing.
Suddenly, another cyborg falls in through the walls.

"What... What was tha- KENDALL?" She exclaims

"Oh christ, of all the ******* people that could've fallen into this shithole, why'd it have to be you?"

"Did you sleepdart that young reptili-"

"Why don't you shut the **** up and help me carry him?"

"I will do no such thin-"

"Then why are you already doing it?" Kendall enquires playfully. As both her and Nobe lift Bowser up

Christian Higdon said:
"Ohhh, my head." Bowser said, before his eyes started to flutter.
"That tends to happen when you, y'know, get tranquilized"

Nobe wishes to speak, but unfortunately, she forgot to charge her Voice Module, having used up what little charge she did have when arguing with Kendall. In it's place, she mimes that sort of 'how daft' type of gesture.

"Anyway, how does being a pair of lizardskin boots sound?" Kendall inquires of Bowser, sarcastically of course

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser was scared, but couldn't move. He had to rest. "Owwww..." He said, as he slowly shut his eyes.
Suddenly, another Cyborg Woman falls through the ceiling

"Goodness Gracious? Where in the dickens am I?"

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser was still tired, as he closed his eyes, hurt.
Alvita, just kinda apathetic to the whole scenario, immediately loses interest and looks at her phone.

Shouldn't you like, see if that lizardturtleman is okay?

No that's Elena's job, not mine

But he seems to be hurt!

You think I give a ****?

I'll deactivate your power module if you don't

"******... fine" she says, walking up to Bowser

There, was that so hard now? Honestly?

Shut up.

"Uh, hey, you uh... okay or something?"

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser then woke up, holding his head. "I think I've hit concussion central..."
"Uhh.. need a water or uh, somefin?" You asshole! you could atleast care more than that! Boitch you forced me into this shit, be grateful I didn't sudoku myself to shut you the **** up err... Me?

Christian Higdon said:
"I could go for a water..." He said, holding his head in one of his hands.
"sure uh, here's mine, be careful it might have some of that Apple Cider Vinegar. What? a cyborg girl gotta keep her systems clean SOMEHOW"

Back