• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
Everyone wakes up in the backrooms they all read a note that says

"If you're not careful and you noclip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped i
God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell has heard you"

"Hmph! As if that'd terrify me, the king of koopas! I've heard cute little girls more terrifying!" He said, trying to hide his fear.

"Yes! Tremble before me!" He laughed as he then started to shiver a bit. It was sort of cold. "I could use some warmth."

Suddenly a elderitch abomnation walks in the room it looks like a cat but yet it isn't

Sans2345 said:
Suddenly a elderitch abomnation walks in the room it looks like a cat but yet it isn't
"Bruh how in the hell can it 'look like a cat but yet isn't'? Is it a cat or not? what features are catlike? The ears? The whiskers? The general aesthetic?" Kendall says, being able to hear the general voice of the "narrating" entity.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Sans2345 said:
"Bruh how in the hell can it 'look like a cat but yet isn't'? Is it a cat or not? what features are catlike? The ears? The whiskers? The general aesthetic?" Kendall says, being able to hear the general voice of the "narrating" entity.
"JON WHERE IS JON I REQUIRE LASGANA!"

Sans2345 said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Sans2345 said:
"JON WHERE IS JON I REQUIRE LASGANA!"
"Jon Arbuckle? Dude walked through that wall to your left fam, hell, dude had a thiccarse plate a lasagna" She says, lying through her teeth to avoid the LITERAL ELDRITCH PERVERSION OF GARFIELD

Back