• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the profile for the Digimon, and look at the profile for the Axiom. What made you think this was a good idea?

The Axiom is supposed to be composite SMT since literally everything in the serie is part of him

I'm pretty sure the Axiom could just spawn whatever he wants and boost them at their level to deal with the thread.

But now I'll wait for someone to debunk me.

Overlord775 said:
The Axiom is supposed to be composite SMT since literally everything in the serie is part of him
Yeah but their haxxes only caps out at 1-C. Unless I'm missing something and he can boost them at his level.

Overlord775 said:
This is LITTERAL and the powers should be upped to his level

so, can Yggdrasil deal with getting Observation + 4 Primal Factors + Covenant shoved in his face ?

All those powers become very, very standard because they stop being smurf and OP at this stage.

Also @Tony Ygg can spawn whatever Digimon they please, including but not limited to Royal Knights and SGDL + Ogudomon.

However.

This thread is bad as of now. If The Axiom can do everything in the SMT-verse, it should be noted within their powers and abilities section.

It doesn't really matter if the Axiom has the hax of the entire verse if it can't be used on its level of existence.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It doesn't really matter if the Axiom has the hax of the entire verse if it can't be used on its level of existence.
^This

You may be able to move every chess piece in the board, but that doesn't mean that you can move another human being in Real Life.

And pretty sure it wasn't accepted that you can automatically hax higher dimensional beings. Especially not in the case of the Axiom, who is like the only being on this level in the entire verse.

There is no "like the only being"

It IS the only being

It's also baseline High 1C while Yggdrasil is infinitely above baseline according to Dragon

In other words Yggdrasil fingerflicks

Any reason I don't kill this?

Yeah given that there is basically no reason Yggdrasil doesn't stomp I am closing

Ask on my wall if you want this reopened and if there's good reason for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back