• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised
*Age of Ultron Avengers vs Base Godzilla
*Fight takes place in Sokovia (kek)
*Avengers have a month of prep

The Avengers: 9 (Soma_King,Kenshin_,ThePrimalHunter,The_Impress,Emirp sumitpo,Maverick_Zero_X,Dalesean027,Coolboy6,MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer)

Godzilla: 4 (Sir_Marvulous,XSOULOFCINDERX,RoTt35,I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

The Avengers are 163.4154852 Gigatons, Godzilla is 526 Gigatons. Godzilla has a ~3.22x advantage.

Last edited:
Anyone who can't fly is dead pretty quickly

They can't topple Goji due to the massive lifting strength diff

Thor, Vision, and Wanda are the only real issues here

How easily can they avoid his attacks and atomic breath? Since speed is equalized, they're gonna be moving at the same speed, so he's not necessarily gonna be moving like a slow goliath

Well Vision is likely going to be difficult to hit seeing as he can phase. Thor should be pretty good at dodging attacks, with Iron Man (In the Hulkbuster) and Hulk too to a lesser degree. Scarlet Witch will likely have the most problems manoeuvring. The rest are Bantha fodder but I expect those who can to pilot a Quinjet rather than engaging Godzilla directly.

Although the legion can't do much to actually harm Godzilla, they can provide a good distraction to allow the others to get hits in.

True, but he is as manoeuvrable as Thor is, plus possibly has the option dura neg Godzilla directly.

It would take a lot, and I mean A LOT, from their heaviest hitters to put pressure on Godzilla

A full strength strike from Thor takes a lot out of him but probably doesn't hurt Godzilla in the long run given he can take triple Gravity Beams (equal in power to his Atomic Breath) and get up moments later completely fine. He's not gonna be easily pressured on to the defensive

Also, he has 12 hours worth of stamina, so he can easily outlast all of the Avengers in a direct confrontation. I don't think Vision can avoid getting struck for very long before he starts getting desperate and resorts to phasing dura neg (which is a hefty task itself given Godzilla's size and risks getting in point-blank range of atomic breath), plus he has no resistance to extreme heat, so atomic breath will fry him. The heavy hitters in this situation don't have the proper stamina to outlast Godzilla before they get struck. It took 12 hours for Godzilla's atomic breath to start becoming ineffective, so that ain't giving out either. The Hulkbuster will most likely lose power before doing any major damage to Godzilla.

Not doubting that the Avengers can do this, they have possible options as stated above, but those aren't that likely and they'll most likely get outlasted by the time they start trying resorting to those tactics

All things considered, I genuinely think Godzilla takes this medium difficulty.

Hulkbuster, vision, hulk, thor and Rhodes lift godzilla and smash him into the ground,
Exhausting him, then vision phases through godzillas brain
1. Rhodey ain't here

2. They are not out-lifting Godzilla, he's way above baseline Class G while they're still Class M

Last edited:
I think it'd be too difficult to pin Godzilla down, plus I don't think it covers enough surface area to pin him down fully.

I think she was able to destroy it due to already having a connection to it, plus AoU Thor <<< Awakened Thor <<< Hela

Godzilla can totally just absorb the Gamma Radiation from Hulk and Vision's Stone to become stronger as the fight goes on since he literally feeds on Radiation. Also, doesn't Godzilla passively heat up everything around him? I know he passively boils the water he swims in so that might screw over the Avengers who can't withstand heat that well. Also, if they try to drop Mjolnir on him, he's just gonna break that shit since he's like 3× stronger than Hela who casually did that and she's unquantifiably stronger than Thor at the time since she wasn't getting Amped by Asgard at the time. Also, if Vision tries to phase inside of Godzilla he's probably getting fried by Godzilla's Radiation since has no resistance to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back