• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can't bump twice. And maybe contact some avenger supporters. Is there something making Reinhard's passive power null not a factor for thor? Thor does have magic right?

Can't bump twice. And maybe contact some avenger supporters. Is there something making Reinhard's passive power null not a factor for thor? Thor does have magic right?
magic is 80% less effective on him and yeah pretty sure Thor uses magic

wonder, would count as wincon antman miniaturize him? (this would kill him instantly)
sure Scott would not do this, but just as last resource

he can resurrect himself on death
I mean, would he come back with his full size body or revive from insect size (In that case he die again and again)

There is also (although this is speculation) the fact that they could shrink him until they send him to the quantum realm that is outside the multiverse/Universe

I mean, would he come back with his full size body or revive from insect size (In that case he die again and again)
He gains a new body
There is also (although this is speculation) the fact that they could shrink him until they send him to the quantum realm that is outside the multiverse/Universe
Can they do that before he swings his sword? His godly instincts will make him either nuke everybody or start taking them out one by one

As per usual, gotta list the primary abilities that are useful in battle:

Blessing of Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard will connect.
Blessing of First Sight: The first time an attack is performed on Reinhard, he automatically dodges regardless of his awareness of the attack. The Blessing will wake him up even if he's asleep.
Blessing of Second Sight: The second attack and all following attacks cannot hit him, as he automatically dodges them faster than the first time.
Blessing of Arrow Avoidance: Projectiles or long-distance attacks cannot hit him, as they automatically change their trajectory to avoid him.
Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue" once, reviving from death fully recovered and cleansed of any negative effects. While this Blessing could only be used once and he can't receive the same benefit a second time, he will acquire a new blessing with a similar effect, "Blessing of the Phoenix: Next", and if that Blessing is used, he will acquire "Blessing of the Phoenix: Next Next", and so on endlessly, as the World won't let him die.
Blessing of the Sword Saint: A Blessing which maxes out his talent for Swordsmanship and allows him to draw Reid, the Dragon Sword. It also grants him the ability to see floating white rays of battle, which if he were to merely follow the rays and trace them with his sword, he would unquestionably kill his opponent. The Blessing grants him battle instincts, which are heightened to perfection, and he can see and read the trajectories of their opponent's attacks.
Precognitive Intuition: He has naturally keen senses which, through his intuition, alerts him of danger and distinguishes all attacks in advance, even if invisible or in large numbers. An unconsciously-performed sneak attack can overcome this skill, though his Blessings would normally alert him in such an instance.

Yeah, stomp lol

What exactly the avengers can do? I don't think they posseses a means of Incapacitation.

If his soul is destroyed, the Blessing of the Phoenix cannot revive him.

However he resists soul hax, so it's usually not an issue for him.

If his soul is destroyed, the Blessing of the Phoenix cannot revive him.

However he resists soul hax, so it's usually not an issue for him.
I don't think he resist his soul being destroyed trought, just like being affected right?

I don't think he resist his soul being destroyed trought, just like being affected right?
Both, and both would be layered. His magic resistence means resists Julius' soul hax, and he would also get a resistence if the Life Sword, which can kill Petelgeuse's soul even though he resisted Julius' soul hax, were to be used on him.

Both, and both would be layered. His magic resistence means resists Julius' soul hax, and he would also get a resistence if the Life Sword, which can kill Petelgeuse's soul even though he resisted Julius' soul hax, were to be used on him.
Din't Julius Soul Hax just demages the Soul, not outright destroy It?

Also, about the layer thing, we still need the CRT for that.

🤔

Ok, i take you word for It, because i kinda need to do something now, and the debate don't really matter.

Anyway, this is still a stomp.
Is a good thing this a F&G threads. I think using Reid would be more fair, but he probally loses.

Back