• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Eccentric vs The Edgy (Eric vs Tomura Shigaraki) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Last edited:
Idk man

Shaggy knows how Eric's abilities work so his main tactic of touching Eric and he crumbles won't work but... I didn't watch mha for that long yet what would Dry man do?
Well he'd normally try to steal Eric's powers and make him decay, but he needs to physically touch Eric for that, and that isn't possible with IGF activated.

And I'm pretty sure He'll get hit by petah's mega fist on the way
Shiggy is quite smart and agile. He could avoid his arm for a good while and try to give Rick cancer radiation manip him. Eric has a lot better ranged options though, as well as teleportation.

Shiggy has teleportation too with Warpgates and stuff like Rivet Stab and Radio Waves for long range. Radio Waves is SOL, so since both are only massively hypersonic+ here, it’d be a basically guaranteed hit. And once he gets the chance to get in from hitting him with that, Eric won’t have anything left to regenerate from.

so since both are only massively hypersonic+
Speed equalization puts both at the faster character's speed iirc, so they're Sub-Relativistic.
Shiggy has teleportation too with Warpgates and stuff like Rivet Stab and Radio Waves for long range. Radio Waves is SOL, so since both are only massively hypersonic+ here, it’d be a basically guaranteed hit. And once he gets the chance to get in from hitting him with that, Eric won’t have anything left to regenerate from.
If he dies, he can rewind time by 10 seconds and retains his memories, so he would know to aimdodge and start spamming random bullsh*t, including, but not limited to every attack he has besides Infinite Arm.

Speed equalization puts both at the faster character's speed iirc, so they're Sub-Relativistic.

If he dies, he can rewind time by 10 seconds and retains his memories, so he would know to aimdodge and start spamming random bullsh*t, including, but not limited to every attack he has besides Infinite Arm.
No it’s the slower characters speed (also MHA is so underrated speed wise like sub rela come on)

It needs a 5 minute recharge, so that knowledge may do him some good but Shiggy has a comparable amount of options and enough battle IQ to hang with all the pro heroes plus Deku who’s become a combat genius. Then again idk if this key counts as current Shigaraki since stuff has been going down lately. I noticed Shigaraki has levitation and pseudo-flight while Eric only has levitation, so Shigaraki can propel himself away from his stuff plus he has enhanced senses and Search to keep tabs on Eric. And he can just grow more body to mess with him or regen which even if it’s lower than Eric’s should be really useful especially considering he’s the one here with a one hit kill.

I noticed Shigaraki has levitation and pseudo-flight while Eric only has levitation
When I write levitation on OLH profiles, I mean that they can fly freely through the air.
And he can just grow more body to mess with him or regen which even if it’s lower than Eric’s should be really useful especially considering he’s the one here with a one hit kill.
He has to can past Infinite Gravity Field to use Decay.

That’s a bit misleading
Valid
Radiation is still able to deal damage, so Shigaraki can hit him with radio waves and a giant blast of electricity.
After the initial hit from radiation, his body slowly builds a resistance. It wouldn't make him immune, but it'd definitely lessen the damage.
Any way enough damage forces Eric to lose control or deactivate the field so Shigaraki can dust him?
Delta could temporarily paralyze him to form him to drop it and Timmy used Eric's ego against him to make him drop it on his own. However, Eric has resistance to SI.

Valid

After the initial hit from radiation, his body slowly builds a resistance. It wouldn't make him immune, but it'd definitely lessen the damage.

Delta could temporarily paralyze him to form him to drop it and Timmy used Eric's ego against him to make him drop it on his own. However, Eric has resistance to SI.
How great is that social influencing resistance? Shigaraki is basically the hero for the villains and became the leader of the Liberation Army just because they liked him that much even after he killed their people and almost their former leader. He’s listed as making others submit to his will which itself is supernatural while Eric’s isn’t. Eric may not be tricked easily, but I think enough goading or just a commanding enough presence should get that field down.

Last edited:
Eric may not be tricked easily, but I think enough goading or just a commanding enough presence should get that field down.
Shigaraki at this point is kind of bloodlusted iirc. I don't think he'd use SI in-character. It seems more likely that he'd go for violence instead.

Shigaraki at this point is kind of bloodlusted iirc. I don't think he'd use SI in-character. It seems more likely that he'd go for violence instead.
That’s true, he’s a destroyer at heart. But he is quite the trash talker and you said Timmy used Eric’s ego against him. Electricity explosions and radiation should take a while to fully adapt to so he has plenty to distract Eric with until he forces the field down and kills him once and for all.

That’s true, he’s a destroyer at heart. But he is quite the trash talker and you said Timmy used Eric’s ego against him. Electricity explosions and radiation should take a while to fully adapt to so he has plenty to distract Eric with until he forces the field down and kills him once and for all.
Shiggy could get Eric to drop the field for defense, but that wouldn't stop him from using it offensively. He could use the IGF + Infinite Arm strat to launch Shigaraki to kingdom come. He could also copy radiation manip and use it against Shigaraki or bombard him with spikes to the point where he can't regenerate the damage.

Shiggy could get Eric to drop the field for defense, but that wouldn't stop him from using it offensively. He could use the IGF + Infinite Arm strat to launch Shigaraki to kingdom come. He could also copy radiation manip and use it against Shigaraki or bombard him with spikes to the point where he can't regenerate the damage.
Shigaraki has warp gate so he could use that and come back and sneak Eric like he did Star and Stripe. Using radiation may work but spikes shouldn’t given he survived being completely charred by Endeavor. Shigaraki could just remove the parts hit by radio waves. And if he starts just growing hands that’s even better defense and less cost when he removes them.

Shigaraki has warp gate so he could use that and come back and sneak Eric like he did Star and Stripe. Using radiation may work but spikes shouldn’t given he survived being completely charred by Endeavor. Shigaraki could just remove the parts hit by radio waves. And if he starts just growing hands that’s even better defense and less cost when he removes them.
Eric has Extrasensory so sneaking would be impossible. His Regen is Mid, meaning he can regenerate from a severed head. Eric can still kill with spikes if he lands enough hits in a short period of time. If Eric hits his entire body, removing parts would be useless. Eric has improved copied techniques in the past, so this is entirely possible.

Eric has Extrasensory so sneaking would be impossible. His Regen is Mid, meaning he can regenerate from a severed head. Eric can still kill with spikes if he lands enough hits in a short period of time. If Eric hits his entire body, removing parts would be useless. Eric has improved copied techniques in the past, so this is entirely possible.
I see, then Shigaraki just has to force his way in with stuff like Rivet, Radio Waves, and Rage Power which lets him grow faster. We can’t forget his performance against Re-Destro who was far more experienced and stronger physically iirc, Endeavor and the other pros, and of course Deku who is a genius strategist and exceedingly creative with his pool of quirks, making weak stuff like smokescreen and float peak. And of course he has his own mid regen plus reactive evolution to adapt to spikes and such. He can also shed his skin and grow unholy amounts of appendages for Eric to get through. Eric’s win condition seems harder to pull off since Shigaraki has likely better experience against foes on his level and adaptation to keep him on his toes like Eric can do to him.

I see, then Shigaraki just has to force his way in with stuff like Rivet, Radio Waves, and Rage Power which lets him grow faster. We can’t forget his performance against Re-Destro who was far more experienced and stronger physically iirc, Endeavor and the other pros, and of course Deku who is a genius strategist and exceedingly creative with his pool of quirks, making weak stuff like smokescreen and float peak.
Eric has almost the exact same skill feats. He faced Timmy who had 2 decades worth of experience, Emo Man who was considered comparable to Timmy in skill and could trap Eric in a realm that made moving difficult, and Stickman Hero who only beat him because he built immunities to his best abilities.
He can also shed his skin and grow unholy amounts of appendages for Eric to get through.
Eric in a way has the same thing, but that of course, wouldn't matter if your opponent can turn you into Sir Nighteye with a touch.
Eric’s win condition seems harder to pull off since Shigaraki has likely better experience against foes on his level and adaptation to keep him on his toes like Eric can do to him.
Eric has similar, if not better experience and the exact same adaptation.

Eric has almost the exact same skill feats. He faced Timmy who had 2 decades worth of experience, Emo Man who was considered comparable to Timmy in skill and could trap Eric in a realm that made moving difficult, and Stickman Hero who only beat him because he built immunities to his best abilities.

Eric in a way has the same thing, but that of course, wouldn't matter if your opponent can turn you into Sir Nighteye with a touch.

Eric has similar, if not better experience and the exact same adaptation.
Emo Man? Anyways Deku himself has plenty of skill feats like using Gentle’s invisible air pockets, outperforming a Class 1-A with prep time while starving and tired without trying to do any harm, instantly beating an assassin, fighting a trained sniper who can hit someone kilometers away at close range and winning, just his prediction skills in general, inventing Full Cowl and Shoot Style, and plenty more. Endeavor and All Might are also in their 40’s and 50’s respectively, with Shigaraki beating Endeavor and surpassing All Might who beat AFO with his hundred years of experience Shiggy is stated to have. Shigaraki has some good comparisons to go off of and he can fight for days.

Nighteye catching strays is crazy.

They’re comparable but Eric winning depends on him killing off Shigaraki with spammed attacks he can adapt to and heal from meanwhile Shigaraki just has to last long enough to adapt and touch Eric before his revive recharges.

I didn't come up with the name.
Anyways Deku himself has plenty of skill feats like using Gentle’s invisible air pockets, outperforming a Class 1-A with prep time while starving and tired without trying to do any harm,
He is physically stronger than anyone in Class 1-A. What do you think would happen if you sent a bunch of 7-Cs after a 6-B?
instantly beating an assassin, fighting a trained sniper who can hit someone kilometers away at close range and winning, just his prediction skills in general, inventing Full Cowl and Shoot Style, and plenty more. Endeavor and All Might are also in their 40’s and 50’s respectively, with Shigaraki beating Endeavor and surpassing All Might who beat AFO with his hundred years of experience Shiggy is stated to have. Shigaraki has some good comparisons to go off of and he can fight for days.
Okay, now that I'm seeing this, Shiggy does look like he takes skill.
Nighteye catching strays is crazy.
I can get worse.
They’re comparable but Eric winning depends on him killing off Shigaraki with spammed attacks he can adapt to and heal from meanwhile Shigaraki just has to last long enough to adapt and touch Eric before his revive recharges.
He always has his starting move, Infinite Arm + Infinite Gravity Field, which is literally Shiggy's accelerated development combined with the previously mentioned Infinite Gravity Field. He doesn't even need to hit Shigaraki directly. He just needs to get within 10 meters of him and he gets launched to the next galaxy.

I didn't come up with the name.

He is physically stronger than anyone in Class 1-A. What do you think would happen if you sent a bunch of 7-Cs after a 6-B?

Okay, now that I'm seeing this, Shiggy does look like he takes skill.

I can get worse.

He always has his starting move, Infinite Arm + Infinite Gravity Field, which is literally Shiggy's accelerated development combined with the previously mentioned Infinite Gravity Field. He doesn't even need to hit Shigaraki directly. He just needs to get within 10 meters of him and he gets launched to the next galaxy.
They still had plans for catching him and he wasn’t fighting back at all. He managed to about outrun them all under those conditions with their power sets.

Shigaraki has Warp Gate to teleport away and can propel himself with air. He definitely wouldn’t just get launched to another planet.

And Shigaraki can recover before hitting him with Radio Waves and breaking him down until he gets decayed
Instinctive Action + Extrasensory Perception + Teleportation would make it insanely difficult for Shigaraki to physically touch Eric. Radio waves and electricity explosions (the latter of which he only used once) seem like some of his only means of hurting Eric, while Eric has Infinite Arm, 5,500° C Magma tsunamis, Air cannons, spike field, homing water beams, and can cause the timeline to split to give him more chances to win.

Instinctive Action + Extrasensory Perception + Teleportation would make it insanely difficult for Shigaraki to physically touch Eric. Radio waves and electricity explosions (the latter of which he only used once) seem like some of his only means of hurting Eric, while Eric has Infinite Arm, 5,500° C Magma tsunamis, Air cannons, spike field, homing water beams, and can cause the timeline to split to give him more chances to win.
Shigaraki has a speed amp from rage power Eric doesn’t to bypass his instinctive action plus radio waves which he uses decently frequently iirc and grown hands. Eric’s esp just lets him detect people which Shigaraki can also do like he can also use air cannons and teleport. Would Eric even have his teleportation, it’s not listed in his P&A and is cited to be copied from Timmy who uses it more frequently than Shigaraki.

Shigaraki can also reflect physicals/projectiles and make his muscles stronger or hit Eric with drill like protrusions. Splitting the timeline may help but the odds still seem pretty against him with Shigaraki’s better skill and comparable power set plus speed amp and one shot decay.

Would Eric even have his teleportation, it’s not listed in his P&A and is cited to be copied from Timmy who uses it more frequently than Shigaraki.
Oh, goddammit. Of course I add it everywhere except the P&A section.
Just pretend it's there.

I'll just vote for Shiggy turning Eric into Midnight.

Me frfr:
521.jpg

Back