• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 5 Kage (Naruto) vs The Crystal Gems (Steven Universe)

The only Kage with a oneshot move is Onoki with Particle Dismantling Jutsu but that disadvantage goes for everyone on Crystal Gems side.

In fact, would this be a counter to Steven's shield since it bypasses durability?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Lorenzo Yes its literally on his profile, though i dont see how thats a lifting strength feat if he explicitly carried it by making it lighter
i mean if there was calc to be made by how much weight he removed or something. and anyhow, two of them can fly, they are much more strategically oriented from what i gather, and yet again, they seem more skilled. ah, and because of ohnoki they hold the speed and power advantage (he can make their attacks hit harder, and make them faster). they also have a healer, and can technically 'make' the terrain to their advantage. mei can potentially flood the field, and the raikage can easily electrify it. it should knock out everything that touches it tbh, as its not a single attack, but more like a combo.

@Lorenzo The Gems have a healer too though? Steven can heal and unlike Tsunade his isnt a limited resource

@Wright I can actually legitimately see Steven doing the fusion pull trick from Change Your Mind as a means of getting an instant Smoky if Amethyst gets poofed

"two of them can fly, they are much more strategically oriented from what i gather, and yet again, they seem more skilled. ah, and because of ohnoki they hold the speed and power advantage (he can make their attacks hit harder, and make them faster). they also have a healer, and can technically 'make' the terrain to their advantage. mei can potentially flood the field, and the raikage can easily electrify it. it should knock out everything that touches it tbh, as its not a single attack, but more like a combo."

What are you guys talking about?

She's nearly as strong as Garnet, but on par with Pearl. She took several hits from Jasper before being completely poofed.

If she can take several hits from Jasper, she can take several hits from any of the Kage's.

Who is one shotting her (besides Onoki's Particle style) and how?

I'll need some AP & Durability comparisons before I change this. I don't see how she can take several hits from Jasper but can't take one from say, Mei.

The Gems can jump high enough that its basically flight, as well as stretch their limbs to several hundred meters in length and have multiple ranged attacks

All of the Gems except Steven participated in a several thousand year long war and were personally trained by Rose in combat, with Rose being a skilled strategist that she led her small rebel force to victory over the Homeworld forces despite being heavily outnumbered and outgunned to the point that the combined forces of two Diamonds were forced to flee and having her tactics respected by Jasper, a Gem who exists solely to be the ultimate soldier. Rose trained them to the point that Garnet and Bismuth alone were able to take on three battalions of Quartz soldiers (Aka 2400 opponents as strong as themselves), all of which are comparable to them in power, and Pearl in only a few months was able to train Connie and Steven in combat to the point that they are able to fight on par with Gems that have their level of experience and skill.

Steven can heal the Gems too and unlike the Kage's healer, Steven's healing isnt a limited resource nor does him healing the Gems take away from something else he can do with said resource.

Mei's and Raikage's attacks would do nothing to Garnet and Bismuth and cant get past Steven's shield.

Pepper14832 said:
What are you guys talking about?

She's nearly as strong as Garnet, but on par with Pearl. She took several hits from Jasper before being completely poofed.

If she can take several hits from Jasper, she can take several hits from any of the Kage's.

Who is one shotting her (besides Onoki's Particle style) and how?

I'll need some AP & Durability comparisons before I change this. I don't see how she can take several hits from Jasper but can't take one from say, Mei.
No she isn't. Jasper was toying with her and even Amethyst's strongest attack did nothing. Jasper has a superiority complex and felt the need to rub her perfection in Amethyst's face, that's the only reason she survived even a single hit.

Also, about the flight thing. Doesn't Steven's levitation function like flight at this point? He flew after Blue Diamond's ship and after Amethyst's helicopter form (which, BTW, should grant her a few airborne options as well). Surprised no one has brought it up.

how can they fight 2000 people that are equal to them and win??? that sounds so contradictory lol wtf. anyhow, jumping is very, very limited, unlike gaara and ohnoki. and like i said, they hold the speed advantage here, meaning they will be hurt more than they will hurt the kage. now, i have a questions (applies to both teams btw)- are they all in base? and if so, transformations can be used?... back to the main point, they really dont protray themselves as strategic, so if u could please give an example as to what they can do mentally, that would be nice (the feat of fighting 2k people was good, but the 3rd raikage could fight thousands of people for 3 days straight, with no rest. thats at least comparable). from what i understand only one of them is the actual brain here, and not all of them. do they have the exp? of course, but they have the wits to use it? i havent seen anything to prove that just yet. and finally, i do wanna say that a gaara/ohnoki team could be extremely fatal here. does dust release work on all of them?

@weekly i wanted something concrete. tbh, mei is really the weak link here in literally all areas. she is below all the other kage. we have no feats from her to make her compete with the other kages mentally. she is still much better than a ton of ninja whom all went to academies since they were 5 all the way till they somehow stopped, learning the whole time. are the gems mei smart, or tsunade/ohnoki smart?

Also, here's my take on skill. Most gem soldiers can have anywhere from thousands of years of experience to just a few days worth. Even a fodder Ruby could've potentially conquered a few planets. And Crystal Gems tear through them by the thousands. Bismuth even comments on how normal it is for them to be hideously outnumbered. They've be fighting people who are comparable to them in AP and likely have thousands of years of experience under their belt and have been demolishing them by the hundreds. They single handedly fought of the combined armies of Yellow and Blue Diamond, who themselves have conquered so many planets and led so many invasions that they consider it a dull office chore at this point. That's what we have skill wise.

i know that this is a serious battle, and im taking this seriously, but like, isnt this show like, very cartoony? above one punch man levels of cartoony? all these feats seem really weird. fight 2k people equal to them in power? like, how does that even work, how can u win so easily win agasint someone who is just u in power, but with another face?

@Lorenzo Rose and her army were famous across all of homeworld for regularly beating homeworld armies that not only heavily outnumbered them but had far more advanced weaponry through their superior skill and tactics

didnt madara do that in base, quite continuously? he has stats above the kage in every way possible, and each of them could fight him as a threat.

Yeah, I think what Weekly and Wright have said make sense. Also, dunno how the Kage function as a team but just considering that the Gems have been together for thousands of years makes me think they'd be much better in a team fight scenario. So Imma vote the Gems for now.

Here's my take on this.

Steven shield will be impossible to get though unless Onoki uses Particle Dismantling Jutsu.

Smoky Quartz won't fuse at the begining, but eventually there fusion should change the course of battle.

Tsunade going 100 Healings Jutsu Against Bismuth will be a tough battle. But I think Tsunade can outlast Bismuth.

Gaara is going to be very hard to defeat. His sand will automatically defend him, he also has a layer of Sand protecting his body should this fail, he has a 3rd eye which will make it impossible for him to be caught off guard, and his sand can cover such a wide area that it will be difficult for a majority of the Gems to counter and restrict their movement enough to get a good hit.

Raikage may be able to get a few speed advantages on any Gem other than Garnet, if Onoki helps this is even worse.

Mei's boiling release can start melting the Gems, tho Pearl can counter this. Steven is at most disadvantage.

Onoki by himself can oneshot any gem and they have no defense against it.

Gems have good teamwork, but the Kage's teamwork should prove better with their verstile attacks here.

I can't vote, but I think the Kage's win this with High Difficulty.

@Pepper Tsunade isnt outlasting someone with infinite stamina, especially when she has limited chakra that she needs to use for both healing AND amping herself simultaneously, meaning she will burn through it very quickly which leads her to go down after some time

Raikage cant do anything to Garnet

Versatility means nothing when the majority of their better abilities will have no effect on anyone except steven

If the Gems get attacked they do get fatigue and struggle to stand.

We see this with Amethyst vs Jasper. She struggled to stand.

Bismuth getting hit by Tsunade with 100 healings, she will do the same.

Pepper14832 said:

There's a difference between being injured and being tired.

Also, Jasper's strong enough to one-shot Amethyst. Bad comparison.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Pepper Tsunade isnt outlasting someone with infinite stamina, especially when she has limited chakra that she needs to use for both healing AND amping herself simultaneously, meaning she will burn through it very quickly which leads her to go down after some time
Raikage cant do anything to Garnet

Versatility means nothing when the majority of their better abilities will have no effect on anyone except steven

Tsunade can at least last 1.5 days with 100 Healings Jutsu. So that's an incredible amount of time. Sure, not infinite. But Tsunade doesn't burn though.

Raikage can't do anything against Garnet but everyone else is fair game.

Amythest & Steven are going to be useless during the begining. Steven using his shield is prime opening for Jinton and they don't know it will bypass the shield. Someone is dying from that. And everyone is suspectible to it.

Which will likely trigger Smoky Quartz

Gaara will be able to restrict their movements making it hard to dodge attacks.

Mei can also make it hard for them to see with Hidden Mist Jutsu.

The Wright Way said:
Pepper14832 said:

There's a difference between being injured and being tired.
Also, Jasper's strong enough to one-shot Amethyst. Bad comparison.
Can you guys prove that Jasper was even holding back?

Pepper14832 said:
Can you guys prove that Jasper was even holding back?
>Stood there and let Amethyst hit her with her strongest attacks

>Taunted Amethyst during the entire fight

>Shrugged off everything Anethyst threw at her, continuously called her weak, and then stomped her

yes, Jasper was holding back

Gems have infinite stamina. Infinite > 1.5 days

Most of Raikage's jutsu wont do anything to Bismuth either and cant get past Steven's shield.

Garnet knows to avoid it and can potentially glass it

Hidden Mist gets dispersed by Pearl

None of that proves she was holding back. This just proves Jasper is superior to Amethyst because she came out "right" and Amethyst didn't.

Also, Jinton bypasses Steven's shield because it ignores durability and is matter manipulation.

Back