• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 4 Great 2-C's Lucemon vs Pontos vs Dracula vs Ogudomon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So these guys are likely the 4 strongest 2-C's on the site. I mean they are hard to kill, and have are like the guys other 2-C's hope to beat. Plus seeing as my Battle Royales are being handled by others, this is better imo :)

Rules:

Round 1: Speed Unequalized.

Round 2: Speed Equalized

Win via Death, Sealing or BFR.

Lucemo

Ogudomo

Pontos

Dracula

Dis gon be good

Since bfr is allowed dracula removes him from battle via sealing stated by matts reason from the pontos vs Dracula thread. The others I don't know them enough to say which one would win. But what I do know is this is digimon vs seyia thread, so this is going to be good.

Why do the Digimon not have Regen. ? Dracula has Mid-Godly and Pontos has Low-Godly. That aside, Lucemon's powers listing is too ******* long

Isnt Ogudomon canonically weaker than Lucemon?

@OP pls, you enabled sealing and BFR only for Dracula.

Well the Digimon have Type 8 Immortality which make up for it. Plus they can negate up to Low-Godly Regen and maybe Mid-Godly

PaChi2 said:
Isnt Ogudomon canonically weaker than Lucemon?
@OP pls, you enabled sealing and BFR only for Dracula.
Actually both are Super Demon Lords I think they are even. I mean that's why Ogudomon vs Pontos would be redundant since it would be like Lucemon vs Pontos all over again.

Honestly, no one here can really lose via normal means.

I think Dracula actually has the weakest staying power out of all four - " Regenerationn (Mid-Godly; Cannot be killed as long as humanity, and the Chaos within their hearts exist" Sounds impressive, but in a Battle Royale with overpowered Tier 2-Cs, humanity - implying mortals - would not last even for a moment.

So AFAIK, Dracula is going to lose. And as far as the other three are concerned, it's a toss up really, unless the two Digimon team up with one another to defeat Pontos

BTW, why use Dracula from the Castlevania series when there are people who have defeated him ? Especially Alucard who has (in addition to his Dad's powers) this little doozy : "Can attack and kill Astral Beings, Souls, Abstracts, etc"

That would be the same as saying why not use Susanoomo or WarGreymo since they beat Lucemon before. Overall the ones who won usually had some type of PIS or Ability that granted them the win. I gues CIS works as well.

IMO the ability to hurt/kill Abstracts - should be useful here considering that everyone has Type 8 Immortality and it seems to be missing from Dracula's page. Besides, Alucard already has access to pretty much all of Dracula's powers anyway - which is why I specifically mentioned him and not the Vampire Hunters - like Richter_Belmont etc.

Susanoomon won due to Larva, which no longer seems to be a thing In other incarnatons of SM. As for Wargreymon, Rina gave him all her power and he still only won with the help of the three celestial digimon who weakened SM power enough to the point of which they could help him regain his sanity.

I'd remove Ogudomon from here, for MugenRyu's reasoning, but that's just me.

On topic: Assuming this is truly a battle royale, I see myself Lucemon and Ogudomon becoming allies in order to kill Pontos and Dracula.

Back