• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 3-A Triforce

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I managed to prove that Light World = (world of) Hyrule, would that help into proving that Light World is universe sized, as Hyrule is often used as the "World the Golden Goddesses created"?

TriforcePower1 said:
If I managed to prove that Light World = (world of) Hyrule, would that help into proving that Light World is universe sized, as Hyrule is often used as the "World the Golden Goddesses created"?
Yes since the 3 GG's are stated to be low multiversal and the fact all 3 of them personaly created the light world it wouldnt make sense of low 2-C's not being able to create a world that is universal

To not beat around the bush, what is the statement that directly states or at least implies universe-sized Light World?

It depends on the size of the "dimension" in question.

Konaguna said:
They're timelines, that already speaks for itself.
I agree and the fact the timlines divide themselves in 3 seperate alternate realities and it all happens in the the light i think it can warranted that light world can be Uni i mean the 3 GG's created the light world space and time started existing only after they arrived before that there was absolutly nothing

I mean Hyrule, and most fictional planets, are, unless stated otherwise, really just AU versions of Earth and the univers we live in, going by the shared look of the planet, the shared properties, and the constellations.

Yes constellations but not just any Big Dipper. The Big Dipper, an asterism in the constellation Ursa Major, represented in an island archipelago in The Wind Waker, the Seven-Star Isles, and is also visible in the sky at night.(from the zelda gamepedia)

And apperently other's too the fact that nintendo base our solor system and galaxy and put several star constellations in their games kind of prove that the Loz universe is base on our own with a few tweaks.

Hell there is even Cassiopeia you know the constellation at the EDGE of the FREAKING milky way in PERSEUS ARM...you know the end of our galaxy this is a visible distance you can see in wind waker and apparently some other constellation in OOT is there too i think this is enough to warrant the fact that Loz has its own Universe or at least a milky way of their own.

Dont forget BOTW shrines are also base on our Constellations

@AshenCrow777

Not to be blunt, but there's no need to quadruple post; that's kind of the definition of spam. It's better to simply edit your most recent post if your post is the most recent post or and/or haven't posted within 24 hours.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@AshenCrow777

Not to be blunt, but there's no need to quadruple post; that's kind of the definition of spam. It's better to simply edit your most recent post if your post is the most recent post or and/or haven't posted within 24 hours.
My bad i really tried to edit all (as you can see in the seconde post) but it didnt want to let me send it all really sorry tho

You really didn't need to make those 4 posts about the size of the Zelda universe, those against the upgrade have never said that the Zelda universe isn't the same size as our own. They just want proof that "Light World" is being used to refer to the entire universe and not just something like the planet.

Dust Collector said:
You really didn't need to make those 4 posts about the size of the Zelda universe, those against the upgrade have never said that the Zelda universe isn't the same size as our own. They just want proof that "Light World" is being used to refer to the entire universe and not just something like the planet.
Makar says something about how he was afraid of his last moments on Earth "...I thought my time on Earth was over." i think that whats he says after you save him...is it good enough..i mean Makar is a plant so im not sure how good it is.

Also on certain Zelda pages Light world is the Planet, hyrule the Continent/Country with other Continents and Countries reffered outside from the edge of our maps. so it really depends because in ALTTP The Light world is the planet AND the Dimension universe things takes place.

and again sorry for the Quad post.

also i think the way Nintendo did it is kind of similar to DC's Multiverse Like Hyrule/Light world is "Earth-1" and in a seperate dimension/universe Lorule/Dark world is "Earth-2" they talk about the planet and the whole univers, Also when character's talk about the planet they dont call it Light word they call it Earth and/or The World.

But when Link travels in Lorule/Dark world they call Link's Dimension/Universe he comes from ­"Light World" at this point it really depends on context and most of the time Light world is reffered as the whole Loz universe.

Before I clutter this thread with an another wall of text, can I know the counter arguments to the 3 feats? Triforce warping the Dark World, Supporting Hyrule and Lorule.

I don't think anyone opposing 3-A Triforce have counters to those feats, they just have doubts any of them are universal in scale.

TriforcePower1 said:
I mean, how is this and this:

"µÀÀµ▓îÒü«Õ£░ÒÇÇÒâÅÒéñÒâ®Òâ½Òü½ Ú╗äÚçæÒü«õ©ëÕñºþÑ×ÒÇüÚÖìÞç¿ÒüÖÒÇé Three great golden goddesses descended to the land of chaos that was Hyrule." -Deku Tree (by chaos he means the primordial chaos)"

Not enough?

You should ask them for their opinions about that statement from the Deku Tree as I don't think they noticed it earlier.

Dust Collector said:
I don't think anyone opposing 3-A Triforce have counters to those feats, they just have doubts any of them are universal in scale.
I mean it's not like the triforce is wielded by only two people who are the very top tiers of the series excluding the goddesses.

this doesn't really change much aside from some top tiers getting an upgrade, fodders and middle class will still be the same an it won't be iffy at all.

Nothing you just said has anything to do with why the opposing side isn't convinced of these upgrades. I clearly said they have doubts about any of the feats being universal in scale, everybody is already aware this would only apply to a select few top tiers if accepted.

The state of the thread looks identical to me as from last time, but I'll recap again:

1.) Dark World is a full-sized universe. [I'll say it; anything otherwise is downplay and requires an extraordinary amount of hard evidence to fly. Not just "a possibility" it might not be a universe.]

2.) Triforce Ganon shenanigans = 3-A because he warps the whole Dark World, not just Hyrule or whatever. [It says that it has the power to warp "the Dark World," and I'd say the quotes favor the Triforce being capable of this sort of thing.]

3.) Who scales? [ALttP Link probably does scale to this, actually, at least with the one-game only Golden Master Sword -- which was amped by the Triforce itself, if I recall correctly. But again, let's deal with the second point, first.]

The ball is in the court of the naysayers at the moment. So far I've seen nothing but Dark World size downplaying and arguements amounting to saying "Mmm, I dunno." And much of this new evidence has not been addressed at all. Seeing as some very knowledgable people are in support of this upgrade, a lot more than a shoulder shrug and a status quo should be needed to deter it.

I suppose that Freeman seems to make sense, but I think that only the full Triforce wielders should probably scale in order to avoid massive outliers.

How would this affect current character statistics though?

Antvasima said:
I suppose that Freeman seems to make sense, but I think that only the full Triforce wielders should probably scale in order to avoid massive outliers.
Composite Link, Ganondorf with his full triforce key, and any other Link profile that has a full triforce key would be upgraded to 3-A.

Antvasima said:

The Triforce, Composite link and Ganon become 3-A. Vaati remains in tier 4, as does Demise, Majora and every other less relevant villain.

Alttp base link scales from his other best feat given that beating Ganon was an Outlier.

Everything else pretty much stays the same, though master sword shouldn't be 3-A, I don't even know hwy the sword itself has AP, it is clearly the person (in this case Link) that makes it strong, the powers from the goddesses only make it an anathema to the evil beings

@Konaguna

Okay. I would feel more comfortable with Azathoth evaluating this before we go ahead though.

</div>

The Triforce, Composite link and Ganon become 3-A. Vaati remains in tier 4, as does Demise, Majora and every other less relevant villain. </div> Skyward sword links should also be 3-A since he is the first one to have ever weild the Full TF and why is ALTTP an outlier just curious really.

He does have multiple keys, but it is weird for him to suddenly be way weaker in the sequels; but I think it's better said is the Golden Master Sword is the reason he can go toe to toe with Complete Triforce Ganon. And I think Skyward Sword Link should have different keys tbh; he did have the Complete Triforce at one point, but he never used it against Demise and should be just be High 4-C without it.

AshenCrow777 said:
Skyward sword links should also be 3-A since he is the first one to have ever weild the Full TF and why is ALTTP an outlier just curious really.
Because the Triforce is the strongest Relic in the series, some kid with the anathema to its wielded and displaying no such feats that would ever elevate him in his level is absurd.

I said this already no one is strong enough to match the power of the Triforce on his own. It's just inconsistent with literally everything established in the lore, making it an outlier/PIS is a way more believeable and makes sense, given that it's the only time something out of proportions to the series has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back