• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"That Hair...EXTERMINATE!" Frieza VS Isaac

XitSign

He/Him
After being put back together post-Namek, Frieza is brooding for his revenge on Goku on his friends. But instead of going right to Earth, this time he wants to see if this 'Golden Sun's rumored power could give him the Immortality he seeks, those monkeys won't know what hit them if he can get his hands on it.

Of course, touching down on Weyard, he gets a little triggered upon seeing a young man with messy, spiky, golden hair...

Mecha-Frieza VS Isaac , Speed Equalized, fight takes place near Mt Aleph. (Not sure if the differance between Low and High here makes this a stomp, still a bit new to this, but I thought the matchup was entertaining regardless)

Overgrown Thing Chi-Chi Keeps in her Drawer: 0

Subsitute Monkey Garbage: 0

They Just Scream for 50 Episodes and Nothing Happens: 0

Mecha frieza
Nibroc-Rock Isaac (Golden Sun)-Smash U2

The total difference between Low 4-C and High 4-C is at best 6x; on the verge of 1-shot territory.

At worst it is 621.38x difference.

That along with Isaac's hax probably makes this a stomp

Oh well...there goes that idea at least, wanted to try it just in case it was still fair enough to debate since, you know, Sayian Haircut.

A whole series of Frieza VS Blondes, I like it. Hopefully we'll find a good match eventually.

Pfft, not sure we can get hair color tags approved. XD

Probably a stupid question, but would unequalizing the speed breath any life into this thread? Or would blitzing be a porblem? Or would speed not fix the power gap and haxs?

Cause if so, I'll have to move onto blonder pastures. I really wanted Isaac to have this fight (it felt like there were so many things going for it for entertainment value), but I like the blondies VS Frieza idea, I might run with it.

Ah well, guess I'm completely out of luck to somehow make this work. Fun while it lasted though, guess we're done with this thread.

Hopefully round two goes a bit better, I'm not about to give up!

Well...Isaac's now Massively FTL+

Not that this fixes this fight at all, but it's kinda funny looking back on my first matchup...

Back