• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isaac Straight up Fights the Sun (Isaac VS Helios)

XitSign

He/Him
One of my first thread on the Wiki was Isaac fighting Ra, the god of the sun.

...Lets just take it to the next level and have him fight an actual sun this time. This has been on my backburner for a while and I completely forgot I've been wanting to have the sun boy fight a character who is literally a sun.

---

Isaac VS Helios, Speed Equalized, Helios starts in her Duo Megistus key

A sun boy with hax: 1

A sun lady who refuses to die: 1

I run out of sun related characters for Isaac to fight: 0

Nibroc-Rock Isaac (Golden Sun)-Smash U
HeliosDuoMegistus-TF04-JP-VG

I mean, yeah, I kinda lampshaded that.

However, alternate win conditions. Can any of Isaac's hax incap the sun that can't die? This isn't a victory via death.

Wait, she doesn't? I thought she ressurects after death into Megistus and then that's where the cycle starts of getting stronger every time.

Am I misremembering the way these three work?

The first key doesn't really have a lot of hax, just plasma/heat manipulation, flight, and large size and a few other things. Isaac appears much more versatile and being a smaller target also gives him an advantage. Also pretty sure Iris' AP feat is more impressive than Helios' size.

Just one Foe, is what we use as a low-ball. She turns into a Bright star after flying interstellar distances, then she goes Supernova, which obliterates multiple surrounding planets. And there's an interstellar ranged pull that sucks enemies in. There's a link to the feat in Isaac's profile.

Helios's size makes her 1.5782898x10^43 J

Isaac scales up off of Iris' supernova, which would be about 10^44 J

That's about a 6.3x AP differance (which is lowballing for Isaac considering we just assume Iris' feat, the foes he beat, and the Golden Sun), ontop of my mistake that Helios can't ressurect in her base form. Plus Isaac has so many more abilities.

That's genuinely my bad, should I start Helios in her Duo Megistus form?

Yeah, Isaac pretty much stomps the first key, and it may be difficult but there could be ways to get around it. Even if Isaac can't permanently kill, there may be good curse abilities and the like.

Okay, fight's update.

Can Isaac survive long enough to figure out what's going on, and can his abilities incap for the win?

Or does Helios lolRes to victory?

Ok now here is the fun part. Now that we can confirm that her ressurection is in play then i can firmly place this in Helios's hands.

What about Isaac's various incap options, we've firmly established why Isaac can't kill, that's kind of the gimmick here.

But could Isaac survive and make use of things like his sleep, time stop, BFR, ect?

I think Isaac should be able to figure out about the resurrection and make use of some of the sleep hax or BFR.

Back