• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos vs YHVH revisited

Well, thank god this thread can be made now.

Anyway, Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet and is fighting first form YHVH

Both are Omnipresent.

Nope, still a stomp. A Little unwritten rule about YHVH is, he stomps other 2-As. The only real time I've seen competition(where the thread died, and would probably end inconclusive) with a thread involving base YHVH was against Zeed. Voice of God, GG. This is generally how things go with YHVH threads(And if more were made, SMT II character threads in general). Looking at Thanos' profile, there's nothing in particular setting him apart from your average 2-A. I'm not even kidding right now, Mara has more impressive things for a 2-A than Thanos from what I can absorb from the profiles. I don't mean to come off as rude at all, and I'm terribly sorry if I do, but this type of match happened not too long ago with Vecna vs YHVH.

Back