• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos vs Master Xehanort

Xehanort leads with time stop backed up by type 1 CM and type 2 info manip, then conceptual EE

Without bloodlust Xehanort still leads with that, he only starts with something else when he's aware the target would resist it.

Yeah maybe but since its the same without bloodlust I think it should be removed
̶B̶l̶o̶o̶d̶l̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶x̶e̶s̶

Huh
Always wondered why people don't start off with their strongest attack
7e5432.jpg

That doesn't change much AFAIK, I don't recall if the tiering system even deems that kind of dimensionality as valid tiering-wise.

yeah this 6-d thing is really confusing, and i suppose that the "same hax on the start lol" thing matters more

then incon is my vote

As far I can see it isn't a qualitative superiority from regular 6-D (especially considering otherwise you could argue there's infinite qualitative superiorities between, say, 4-D and 5-D as much as there's infinite decimals between 1 and 2, thus Low 1-A, lmao), now if it extends to anything beyond AP would require input from a mod knowledgeable on that kind of semantics.

i think even if we get on that talk on anything beyond AP scaling, it would end up on incon

Looks like KH is really gonna stalemate a marvel god tier, huh.
Thanos:0
Bald:0
Incon:4

i REALLY hope i can get into a cool King Mickey battle and on a KH Buzz battle that anyone actually cares about.

Here we go
KH thread invalidated via one of the sides needing revision, volume 18582948827482

Back