• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cause it's funny and such, Thanos. Like that giant purple Raisin. And Glass Joe.

You should've aimed for the head with Thanos

You shouldn't Aim for the head with Joe

Speed is equal

That's all I suppose

Glass Joe:

The Dinosaur:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Well. I believe over 100,000. So probably more a 5 times advantage. Though pierce damage can happen I guess. Those teeth could cut through Joes helmet or body if given the chance

Most dinosaurs have a Skull crushing PSI. And or breaking skills or bones of other animals with bigger or comparable skulls.

Which dinosaurs for example? Anyway thanos doesn't even have a skull that has been found so knowing the bite force is kinda impossible atm. The best we have is a estimate for its KE.

Normal ones I guess. T Rex is first to my mind. But i don't know the name of other ones. Limited knowledge on dinos

Most didn't crush the skulls of other dinos iirc. Crush bones, he'll yeah. Skulls, not that I can remember. Trex I can believe though. Iirc though dinos like Thanos and Carno weren't bone crushers but rather flesh slicers. Could be wrong though.

Back