• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) The Boys take on a villainous duo - The Boys vs Mr. Glass and The Beast

I'm sorry, what's the wincon for the Boys?
They have access to really powerful weapons like C4 explosives and RPGs, and also they have ways to ignore conventional durability, such as multiple gases (like Halothane, Propofol, or even a Xanax bomb that can calm down the Beast, or outright try and kill it with Novichok poison). Also, while Glass is overall smarter, The Boys are still pretty intelligent and have the numbers advantage.

And well, I said that Temp-V could be allowed for Hughie if people believed they had no wincon, so, just throwing that one in too.

Well
Seeing plenty of wincons and noone voting for them, imma have to vote for glass and beast FRA

Well
Seeing plenty of wincons and noone voting for them
I think that's because people focused more on the firearms and the specific light weakness of the beast rather than how they can circumvent it, but I think all depends on how well Glass and Beast work together in order to counter the Boys.
imma have to vote for glass and beast FRA
Glass and beast fra
Glass and Beast FRA
Counted.

And well, I said that Temp-V could be allowed for Hughie if people believed they had no wincon, so, just throwing that one in too.
They 100% have wincons, they're just hard to get to. Like Glass with prior knowledge can make counters to the gas and the high explosives would 100% kill the Horde, but they're also fighting in an enclosed location making such methods questionable.

Same with the .50 Cal. It can likely damage the Horde, it'd just awkward to use in close quarters.

and the high explosives would 100% kill the Horde, but they're also fighting in an enclosed location making such methods questionable.
I guess they could shoot the RPGs from outside and force them out, and even incap Glass.
Same with the .50 Cal. It can likely damage the Horde, it'd just awkward to use in close quarters.
Billy shot it at point-blank whike trying to kill Translucent.

I know the match was added, just sharing my thoughts lol

Back