• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ok i told my freind that and showed him their profiles and various bits and pieaces i could find, he agrees thanos would blitz. then he immediatly changed to "if their speed was the same ainz would win." so speed equalized.

Ainz thinks death, thanos attempts to clench his fist, thought>>>>>faster then clenching fist thanos dies. Or ainz thinks timestop walks behind thanos, delay magic death. timestop ends thanos drops.

hmm... well... nuts....

and potato, no, other characters cant join the fight. but i seems that doesnt matter.

ok well that settles that i guess.... time to make it an actually fair fight (hopefully.).

Ainz perfect warrior scales to shalltear who scales to a cloud clearing spell, fallen down, and a super-tier spell. This places ainz at roughly 47 megatons last I checked, while thanos scales massively above thor who has a 9 megaton feat.

Im pretty sure ainz has the physical advantage here, further he still has access to his racial passives thus he can use aura of despair 5 death, which is a aura around him that induces death. So thanos rushes to beat him down and ainz activates aura of despair... He can also drain thanos stats on touch, weaknining him further.

is restricting to Perfect Warrior even a thing?

it's just Ainz using the spell Perfect Warrior

he could deactivate it whenever he wants

its not very in character for ainz to use the aura though especially when he's fighting as momon.

that's cause Momon is a hero persona of Ainz as a like lvl 30-40 warrior

why would a human warrior have a death aura, he would just break his cover

that argument doesn't hold up

No it's not, Im pretty sure we had this discussion before and it's why we didn't give ainz a seperate key. It doesn't really matter as ainz still has despair aura to death hax thanos when he tries to attack and is seemingly physically superior to him.

why doesnt it? by sba they would be in central park, ainz is a very cautious person and wouldnt want to reveal anything so he would probably keep up the act just to be safe.

Bob8999 said:
its not very in character for ainz to use the aura though especially when he's fighting as momon.
He's fighting a lone person, ie thanos, he doesn't need to pretend to be momon, further he used it against hamsuke.

Ainz as just Momon gear is 8-C, likely High 8-C my dude

only having Divine weapons and Perfect Warrior makes his physical power 7-B

Bob8999 said:
why doesnt it? by sba they would be in central park, ainz is a very cautious person and wouldnt want to reveal anything so he would probably keep up the act just to be safe.
After the first clash of blades ainz will realize that thanos is strong, he might use thanos to train his swordmanship, but with his superior ap (as perfect warrior) thanos is going to struggle to put him down. The moment ainz takes any serious damage he'll use despair aura and end the fight.

If you want to argue ainz paranoia here he abandons perfect warrior, teleports kilometers in the air, gates back to nazerick and sends the gardians to kill thanos. But thats not allowed so...

i just realized i have zero stakes in this as my question has already been answered, soo.... peace y'all!

Definite stomp, speed unequal thanos blitz, equal perfect warior ainz plays with thanos till he death auras, other version thinks before thanos can close his fist

To be honest, I really wish we could actually use Ainz in his Perfect Warrior or Hero Momon getup in a proper fight. Like, imagining Thanos and Ainz duking it out actually sounds really cool.

But, y'know, Ainz just has the option to turn it off and Grasp Heart. So, rip.

Even in perfect warrior and momon he can use despair aura, heck while playing momon he used it on hamsuke...And in charater he'd ditch the disguise the moment things went south, unfortunatly it just doesn't work...I understand what you mean though, it would be epic

Unfortunately. This should be closed.

Back