• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos meets a space flea

I don't remember it being passive, and it's only High 2-A when Lavos is High 2-A

Thanos should take this if his absorption is not passive. He can precog type 5 acausal so thanos gets the first move.

Altough i don't know which power will work as lavos doesn't has any resistance listed on his profile.

Precogging doesn't make your attacks faster, and will Thanos' precog tell him about the infinite dupes?

GyroNutz said:
Precogging doesn't make your attacks faster, and will Thanos' precog tell him about the infinite dupes?
Precog gives you the first move as far as i remember. Yes, yes it will tell him. After all he can precog someone beyond the very system of causality, past, present, and future.

Nah, it just helps you select what your first move will be. If anything, it makes your first move slower since you need to process what your precognition is telling you and then fire off an attack.

That's a good effectiveness feat, but this is more of a clarity feat. How much information does Thanos get from his precog.

Thanos can precog a TLT avatar.

Thanos can affect all the Lavos' in all those multiverses. I dont know exactly how high Marvel 2-As are but they're beyond infinitely above baseline.

Idk if I ninja'd you, but how much information does Thanos get from his precog?

His and other beings futures across the expansive multiverse. IG users sort of get it in a weird way. It's like an extremely abstract "time" that can even encompass TLT avatars and they experience it multiple times in the present.

Eficiente said:
So, Thanos' precog:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FazjoRAC...6VB02Hvv2Z4BRNaIHaJMXXOrBfy1B771xQqQ40N=s1600

^The sensory input from time, space, reality, thought and the soul allows him to know his enemies' next moves.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/dFqkVqR7f...HzH4qaqr2CNdzPD5W2ZsD29MuTiNrrpS9WMftSu=s1600

^Senses that a struggle is about to begin, which is against several Immeasurables.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/ARkDxQuaH...SHdbxAd-nHWYkAsRKXr_3j3E5bL0RvRXZkerxXQ=s1600

^TLT says something to Adam Warlock with the IG, and then states that surely he isn't surprised by that due to his mastery over time. All in a court with other Immeasurables. IG Thanos scales to this.

Seems good enough to know about the dupes.

So either Lavos absorbs or Thanos seals/any other hax that works cause lolprecog, resulting in incon.

Apparently the mid godly is on a conceptual level according to Fate, but take it with a grain of salt as I could be wrong.

Back