• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos "[Insert name], I'm not feeling so good" vs Vanilla Ice "You know, the girl that drives the horse"?

The moment Vanilla Ice is in range is the moment the Thanos can just pull him off his motorcycle and kill him.

Okay well question, what stops the dinosaur from just moving his body where Vanilla is gonna move? The speed difference can't be that much and that doesn't automatically mean a blitz or completely untouchable, especially considering he wouldn't start out at subsonic speeds, he'd have to make it to that point. Also Vanilla would have a hard time turning around to kill, and with this fight taking place in Central Park there are a lot of things to hit. I think the dinosaur could at least tag him once, meanwhile Vanilla crashing his motorcycle into the dinosaur is, like, a one time thing most likely. He rams into it once and it's not gonna work out after.

Okay but still like I said it's not too big when the dinosaur is superhuman and Vanilla Ice has to get to that level. Also it just says his durability Is 9-C so I'm not even sure if he'd come out of crashing into the dinosaur unscathed.

anyway thanks m8.

Do you personally think the rapper has the win? Just curious

When I first saw this I thought it was Vanillia Ice and not Vanillia Ice so I was wonder how this isn't a stomp and what a motorcyle has to do with an alternate dimesion lol.

I just realized that this thread has my thousanth edit (I think)

so thanks bois and grils
Celebration Jamie Oliver

Also, pointless bump.

Back