• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Teenager vs A Danger Doggo (Oscar Qualls vs Striped Hyena) (GRACE)

It's 4 A.M for me rn and I'm too tired to think of a creative story, so feel free to make up your own

Oscar Qualls vs Striped Hyena

Ground Rules:
  • Fight takes place in a safari
  • Oscar is bare-handed
  • Oscar's 1st key is used
  • The Striped Hyena is 10-B
  • Speed Unequal (Peak Human Speed Oscar is used)
  • Any and all of this can be changed if needed
Who Wins?

NOT from a Breaking Bad fanfiction: 0 ()
Inferior Spotted Hyena: 3 (Volt12121, MintyBoi1, ThePrimalHunter)
Incon: 0 ()
DPZ-for-Boys.jpg
dc07nzc-1fc73250-5bf5-4f96-b35f-1b671f634bd4.png

Last edited:
Also because I'm pretty confident it will come up later, here's a hyena in comparison to a human in size
54270394-b869f800-4555-11e9-872e-ee0ec04d72f3.jpg

So against an animal and bare-handed, There isn't a whole lot Oscar can do, he is physically superior so his best bet is trying to just wail on it using his superior strength. But the Hyena isn't gonna make this easy due to its superior speed alongside its sharp teeth and Claws

If the hyena bites the Oscar, it can't make it let go because it doesn't have enough ls, jaw pressure. So he has to avoid it during the battle. He has to beat it to death with his fists and the Hyena is shorter than a human, makes it harder to hit. A very powerful punch to the nape of the neck can shut down brain function, but not with one hand grabbed.

I think the wincon situation is like this: Oscar can give the hyena a powerful punch with both hands while making it bite one leg. Other than that, if the hyena jumps on any part of him, Oscar dies.

Back