• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos Haxs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hacking is fine, but type 5 immortality seems to have been temporary.

Antvasima said:
Hacking is fine, but type 5 immortality seems to have been temporary.
Okay. His type 5 immortality did get removed. Shouldn't Deadpools type 5 immorality get removed from his profile because it was temporarily as well?

I think that we added "Formerly Immortality (Type 5)" to Deadpool's profile. We could do the same to Thanos.

Should I unlock the page for you, so you can edit it?

Antvasima said:
I think that we added "Formerly Immortality (Type 5)" to Deadpool's profile. We could do the same to Thanos.
I think that we as a wiki should not do this, this is why other keys and Optional Equipment gets added. New (or bad) users can vandalize profiles beyond our knowledge by just not putting the "Formerly" and adding powers a character used to have in their profiles, using Deadpool and Thanos as examples.

Well, as long as they use "Formerly" and it is just one or a few powers, not warranting a separate key, I don't really see the harm.

Also, would you be willing to edit the page Eficiente?

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back