• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
Thanos currently has Resurrection, but the way it works is that a looper picks up the Gauntlets and transforms in Thanos. That more so fits the description of Transformation
Transformation is the ability to transform parts of one body or slightly modify their forms through external power-ups, gradual mutations over a period of time, or through limited or uncontrollable change in form. It also includes characters with a very limited number of set transformations.

Last edited:
Oh my.. didn’t aware we have that….

Anyway OP seems fine to me, but I’m willing to here others opinion on this proposal.
I dknt think anyone will disagree if I made a boundless fortnite thanos CRT since no one cares about Fortnite thanos

I dknt think anyone will disagree if I made a boundless fortnite thanos CRT since no one cares about Fortnite thanos
I bet that you won't last 7 seconds after our Mini-Mod in this wiki disagree with your thread. 💀

Well, at least the one who makes the profile and the OP cares about it, so...

Tinking a little, can this even be considered imortality type 6? Isn't like thanos takes control of the looper that tkes the gaulet, It's more transformation for the gaulet

Perhaps transformation and limited Type 8 instead?

Reliant Immortality: The character gets benefited by 1 or more other types of Immortality as long as a certain being, object, place and/or concept or more may grant them those benefits, losing them otherwise.

Would work if tahnos was acctually revived, but no, just the looper gains thanos powers and becomes thanos, but they are still controlling the body, so Thanos didn't really ressurected

Perhaps transformation and limited Type 8 instead?

Reliant Immortality: The character gets benefited by 1 or more other types of Immortality as long as a certain being, object, place and/or concept or more may grant them those benefits, losing them otherwise.
Would work if tahnos was acctually revived, but no, just the looper gains thanos powers and becomes thanos, but they are still controlling the body, so Thanos didn't really ressurected
I guess Transformation would probably work better then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back