• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TF2 vs Zelda

Demoman is dropped into the Breath of the Wild universe. He must complete the entire game. Demoman starts in the Shrine of Resurrection and gets all of his stock weapons plus the Eyelander, and gets ALL of the Mann vs Machine upgrades as well. He regains ammo from other weapons or by sleeping. He can purchase Canteens for their cost x10 in Rupees. Can he do it? If not, how far could he go?
Steamworkshop webupload previewfile 230280139 preview
Maxresdefault 4.22.10 PM

Well I do love the demoman but the verse itself is a good bunch of tiers above the Demon's reach, tought I admit that gameplaywise it would be very fun

He could probably get off the great plateau, but there's no chance he's getting though the entire game considering guardians or lynels will one shot him. Not to mention if he wanders into a test of strength shrine he'll get blown to pieces by guardian scouts. And in the event he does somehow make it to any of the Ganon blights he'll get his shit kicked in within a few seconds.

At best I could see him getting to Hateno village if he avoids all confrontations, and his only hope for survival is to live there and not attempt to do anything else.

@Dust Collector Even with all of his Mann vs Machine upgrades like it says? He can regenerate 17.5% of his max health per second and is 75% immune to explosions. Plus he gets faster and more durable with each head(i.e. Bokoblins) up to 4 that he takes. And could most of that stuff handle 8 Crit Stickies? Let's see.

One Sticky Bomb does 103-138 damage

Multiplied by 8, that's 824-1104 damage

Crits do 3x the damage, so that becomes a total of 2472-3312 damage.

That's exactly 24 times the damage of one Sticky Bomb.

Back