• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tesseract mcu upgrade

Idk if this'll help the CRT or not but OneBleachHurricane made a draft of what the Post-Awakening scaling chain would look like if this is accepted:

Depowered Surtur < Thor (With Mjolnir) < Hela (1st Power Up) < Hela (2nd Power Up) < Thor (With Gungir) < Hela (Post 2nd Power Up) < Awakened Thor < Hela (3rd Power Up) < Eternal Flame Surtur (800m) < Eternal Flame Surtur (4km) < Prime Odin < Peak Hela

Awakened Thor < Hela (3rd Power Up) < Eternal Flame Surtur (800m) < Thanos

Worthy Cap ~ Awakened Thor (With Stormbreaker) < Awakened Thor (Stormbreaker & Mjolnir) ~ Thanos < Captain Marvel (At Usual Power Levels) < Wanda (IW & EG)

Hulkbuster (IW) ~ War Machine (IW to EG) ~ Rescue ~ Iron Man (IW to EG) < Cull Obsidian < Giant Ant-Man (EG)

Iron Man (IW to EG) < Worthy Cap < Awakened Thor (With Stormbreaker & Mjolnir)

Prime Odin < Peak Hela
Wrong Odin is above prime hela

Hulkbuster (IW) ~ War Machine (IW to EG) ~ Rescue ~ Iron Man (IW to EG) < Cull Obsidian < Giant Ant-Man (EG)
Also wrong Cull is not above any endgame suit especially not IW he doesn’t even fully scale to the hulkbuster

This scaling chain is very wack and needs to be changed around before this would get accepted

Haven't found any additional mods yet. I would also like to close this thread because other users will be able to create new threads. This thread has been going on for so long that it really should be ended. Because the history and extent of power matched the main universe. Therefore, it is not difficult to scale

Haven't found any additional mods yet. I would also like to close this thread because other users will be able to create new threads. This thread has been going on for so long that it really should be ended. Because the history and extent of power matched the main universe. Therefore, it is not difficult to scale
Just keep bumping and eventually a mod will show

Have you contacted them on their profile walls?

I've contacted about 2 of them so far and I don't know many others who follow the mcu
Check here

Scaling other universes to the main one is a big no-no to me. See Cap. Carter jumping from jet to jet mid-flight in ep. 1? Would you scale Cap's Acrobatics off of that?

Infinity Ultron even says that one universe's Infinity Stone's aren't the same as another's when they tried to destroy his stones (with a machine made to do that, yet the difference between one universe's stones and another's was such that the machine didn't work. Those stone could have simply had more durability, the more simple way to view what happened there).

(Yes, this also has me disagreeing with a whole lot of other things too.)

Scaling other universes to the main one is a big no-no to me. See Cap. Carter jumping from jet to jet mid-flight in ep. 1? Would you scale Cap's Acrobatics off of that?
those are people not the tesseract

Infinity Ultron even says that one universe's Infinity Stone's aren't the same as another's when they tried to destroy his stones (with a machine made to do that, yet the difference between one universe's stones and another's was such that the machine didn't work. Those stone could have simply had more durability, the more simple way to view what happened there).
Also wrong The tesseract is not the space stone and has nothing to do with the space stone meaning even if this universe stone was hypothetically stronger would not change the durability of the cube as the cube isn’t the stone

The stones would all have the exact same abilities unless stated otherwise there’s 0 proof ultron was talking about abilities over something like raw power or durability it’s a very broad statement

Last edited:
I don't agree with scaling objects from what if scaling to their other counterpoint either but since we already do, I don't really have much to say about it so I'll let that be. So, I guess the tesseract update is ok, I don't really have any points that haven't already been brought up.

I mean, if the stone is different then the cube being different is a pretty easy jump.
no it’s not the tesseract is just a casing for the space stone and per multiversal rules everything was the same until the branch meaning the branch with surtur does not change the cube

Also wrong The tesseract is not the space stone and has nothing to do with the space stone meaning even if this universe stone was hypothetically stronger would not change the durability of the cube as the cube isn’t the stone
It's true that they're not the same but not that it has nothing to do with it, the cube itself doesn't reallly do anything on its own aside from react with high radiation to having the stone inside and likely making it easier to use it, everything it can do comes from the stone. That's why Thanos destroys it just to keep the stone. Wong has this to say about it "The Tesseract, which in actuality was an object of containment for what we know to be the Space Stone." in the Avengers: Infinity War Prelude.
The stones would all have the exact same abilities unless stated otherwise there’s 0 proof ultron was talking about abilities over something like raw power or durability it’s a very broad statement
I agree that it's a very broad statement that could mean anything, it's enough ground for me to disbelief that they would have the same abilities, not just power & durability.

In fact there is precedent for this, when The Watcher was seeing & talking about Infinity Ultron the latter gained the senses to hear him, which The Watcher believed was impossible as he emphasized that he has seen everything, so why has no one else with all the stones hear him? Was he just not talking as he saw them? The Watcher later on says that Infinity Ultron even coming to be with his new goals is impossible, to which Ultron just says that everything is possible in the multiverse, appealing to everything being able to happen w/o rules or reason. I always I found it more likely that only that Ultron's stones could allow him to hear from outside the multiverse, but no other or most other stones can't do this, based on what the show presents.
no it’s not the tesseract is just a casing for the space stone and per multiversal rules everything was the same until the branch meaning the branch with surtur does not change the cube
On paper as an easier way to get behind the premise of the show, yes. In actuality, no, this has been contradicted many times, as such taking that as a literal rule is a serious mistake & everytime something contradicts the main universe, it is a difference from it to get the story they wanted to write.

Contradictions include:
  • Absolute Points in time.
  • An Ultron in Vision's body being able to easily cut Thanos in half due to the latter being distracted.
  • Howard the duck being everywhere in the universe for aleatory changes in the universe.
  • Gamora being on Sakaar during 2012.
  • Tony being so stupid that he tries to free the people of that planet by challenging their tyrant into a race. Also being far smarter in terms of technology so early on, based on what he builts.
  • Characters like Valkyrie, Bucky and Gamora having enough of a different personality to speedrun their character development.

It's true that they're not the same but not that it has nothing to do with it, the cube itself doesn't reallly do anything on its own aside from react with high radiation to having the stone inside and likely making it easier to use it, everything it can do comes from the stone. That's why Thanos destroys it just to keep the stone. Wong has this to say about it "The Tesseract, which in actuality was an object of containment for what we know to be the Space Stone." in the Avengers: Infinity War Prelude.
exactly meaning the cube is the same as main as it would be this universe

I agree that it's a very broad statement that could mean anything, it's enough ground for me to disbelief that they would have the same abilities, not just power & durability.

In fact there is precedent for this, when The Watcher was seeing & talking about Infinity Ultron the latter gained the senses to hear him, which The Watcher believed was impossible as he emphasized that he has seen everything, so why has no one else with all the stones hear him? Was he just not talking as he saw them? The Watcher later on says that Infinity Ultron even coming to be with his new goals is impossible, to which Ultron just says that everything is possible in the multiverse, appealing to everything being able to happen w/o rules or reason. I always I found it more likely that only that Ultron's stones could allow him to hear from outside the multiverse, but no other or most other stones can't do this, based on what the show presents.
Head canon no stone not even ultrons was shown to have different abilities then others at best you can say ultron was talking about raw power or abilities nobody else can here him because they just can’t the watcher states ultron consciousness evolved into a previously unobtainable level and that’s when he became aware of him also who can and can’t hear the watcher is weird like Peggy can somehow see him dr strange was able to slightly hear him when absorbing demons etc possibly even baby groot seen him to

On paper as an easier way to get behind the premise of the show, yes. In actuality, no, this has been contradicted many times, as such taking that as a literal rule is a serious mistake & everytime something contradicts the main universe, it is a difference from it to get the story they wanted to write.

Contradictions include:
  • Absolute Points in time.
  • An Ultron in Vision's body being able to easily cut Thanos in half due to the latter being distracted.
  • Howard the duck being everywhere in the universe for aleatory changes in the universe.
  • Gamora being on Sakaar during 2012.
  • Tony being so stupid that he tries to free the people of that planet by challenging their tyrant into a race. Also being far smarter in terms of technology so early on, based on what he builts.
  • Characters like Valkyrie, Bucky and Gamora having enough of a different personality to speedrun their character development.
i don’t even know what you’re trying to argue here nothing you’ve said can prove that the cube is any different

Back