• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably terminator. (Large building + is higher than large building level i'm assuming). So he would have higher durability and AP. As well as having a higher dura to Weskers AP

I think

DanFlsamual21 said:
Probably terminator. (Large building + is higher than large building level i'm assuming). So he would have higher durability and AP. As well as having a higher dura to Weskers AP
I think
What about Wesker regen? Is that can help him in this fight?

Terminator for reasons above. And for more technical experience and surperior weaponry.

I'm actually all for Wesker in this one. Wesker showed greater durability, as he could take RPG blasts to the face without taking any real damage. The T-800's chasis was blown apart by Kyle Reese, although it was placed in what looked like a weak spot on the T-800. Wesker also has extensive martial arts experience, so I'd give him the edge in hand-to-hand combat.

Going with Wesker. The Terminator is actually not as strong as Wesker. Both have GJ striking strength but Wesker has Class 5 lifting strength to Terminator's Class 1. So Wesker can physically overpower him.

In addition, Wesker has Regenerationn to help mitigate damage while the Terminator is stuck having to simply tank and hope he doesn't get too damaged.

Wesker is also the more intelligent of the two to boot.

Actually, Terminator has higher AP, which is really what matters when we say stronger. Also, Terminator's strength is at least Class-1. He does have some feats that would make him higher.

Well, Lifting Strength isn't useful unless they fight by lift and throw something.

Anyway, I still count TheC2's vote since you also stated other reasons.

Now

Terminator: 3

Wesker: 3

I'm gonna vote Albert because he's more skilled in fighting with fists and he can heal his wounds. Also he is smarter than Terminator

Yeah, smarter is often a miss used term. Terminator was programmed to have more combat experience than any human can possibly achieve. Terminator is a a master at all forms of combat; including hand to hand. He especielly demonstrated his hand to hand combat feats in Terminator 3.

Wesker had insane durability before being overdosed with the virus from chris. even a rocket literally blowing up in his face didn't even scratch him.

without the virus to weaken him i don't think terminator actually has the means to seriously injure wesker at all. whereas as mentioned before, Terminator has been harmed by attacks around or below the level of what Wesker can do.

so i'd say Wesker..albeit not by much.

@God-King One shot? I don't think Terminator can't do that. Terminator's AP is 8.5 tons while Wesker's AP is at least 4 tons since he is superior to El Gigante. Even it's two times gaps, but that's not enough to one shot someone who can take RPGs blast on face without any scratches like Wesker. Furthermore, don't forget that Wesker has low-mid regen. As long as Terminator still doesn't destroy his head, he can regen and remain fighting.

@DarkDragonMedeus I'm not sure about who's smarter between both, but Wesker also very smart too. Both seem like to have same level Intelligence IMO, but that's only my opinion. Since this is debate, they can have different option. As long as they stated reasonable statements, I'm ok to count it as a vote.

BTW, Now

Terminator: 3

Wesker: 5

I know both characters are smart, I'm just saying I think the various claims of Wesker being smarter, or Having better hand to hand combat skills should be debunked. Wesker's healing factor is still a solid reasoning; however, Terminator has another weapon; his fuel cells It may only be a last resort, and possibly a suicide attack, it has the AP comparaible to a small hydrogen bomb; Large Town Level+ AP. Even if Wesker does manage to damage Terminator to the point where he's defeated, Arnie could still blow up his fuel cells thus rendering it a draw.

Not trying to be biased or anything, but by going by the; Only valid reasonings should be counted rule, Some of Wesker's votes should probably be debunked or switched to inconclusive.

Hmm, well, that's seem reasonable.

Then, Do you think who's votes should I cancel?

And about Hydrogen fuel cell, It's seem unfair to me since It's make Wesker has no way to win this match, should I ban that from use in this fight?

^ Hmm, only room level? I think It's should be at least building level since RPG can destroy some part of small building.

Well, forget about RPG, at least Wesker's regen can make him take damage more than one shot, I think.

Surviving multiple shots would be more of an endurance feat, as I don't think AP stacks. Direct attacks to the the head can kill Wesker, and on top of that his extreme arrogance is a serious flaw. I don't see Wesker winning this.

It's okay. I didn't tell you to change the vote, just say my opinion that saying Terminator one shot without any explain reason seem too unreasonable. I just want some explain like you said earier. I accept your opinion even it's not same with mine. Like I already said, it's debate, everyone can have different option.

the ouroboros monster wesker that got killed by an RPG to the head was immensely weakened compared to his usual matrix coat self.

the later could tank RPGs to the head just fine and was almost impervious to any other kind of damage (guns, knifes etc) whereas his monster version was actually getting damaged by guns and even knive attacks. and then he got killed by a rocket. (well, supposedly. some people still theorize he didn't die)

Arnie takes it here. Superior AP, and especially superior combat experience, a T-800 is programmed to kill in any way you can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back