• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terminator with high difficulty. Terminator is a bit stronger and can probably adapt to Weskers fighting techniques via learning. Also, I agree with the above comments.

I take Wesker here honestly. The guy is smart tough, capable of Regenerationn, and even if t800 could out bench press him I think Wesker can handle it well enough to take him out.

Ok, this is my last bump for this thread.

This match started more than 3 monthes. And now current score is

Terminator: 6

Weaker: 7

With current score, now this can end with inconclusive.

I will wait for 24h grace period. If it pass and result still doesn't change. I will add this to inconclusive.

Ok, and now

Weaker: 8

If wesker got one more vote and Terminator got no more vote, Wesker will win this.

It's been 5 days since the last voter, this can be added as Inconclusive

Hmm... Actually, I want one more vote since it can decide result between Wesker win and real inconclusive. But look like no more voter for this anymore, so fine, time to make this match end.

Let me say this again. This match started more than 3 monthes. And now current score is

Weaker: 8

Now I decide to end this with inconclusive. But I will wait for last 24h grace period. If it pass and result still doesn't change. I will add this to inconclusive.

Ok, I just suspect a little since it came from you lol.

And for scores

Terminator: 5

Weaker: 9

Ok, god Wesker win this now, I will add this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back