• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura LN Cosmology Upgrade Tier 1 (Retry)

I'm not seeing it being retroactively destroyed here. It ends, but does it end the entire way through. To get a hyper timeline you need Scenario C and I'm not seeing that being presented here.
Can you give a character example of what it means to be "retroactively destroyed"?
It ends, but does it end the entire way through
So you're saying it ends as in all the "time" of the 4D timeline has passed, but it doesn't end as in the entire 4D timeline being destroyed as a space-time?
If the franchise has an accepted Tier 2 rating because they completely destroyed a space time, then yeah it would count.
I mean, characters far inferior to Feldway[the one who destroyed the "universe" have 2-C ratings on them so...
and so on... so basically, the verse is filled with Low 2-C and 2-C ratings via destruction feats.
I don't know enough about the verse to weigh in, but a basic overview says that they're Tier 2, so I guess you can list me as agreeing with the proposal.
Alright 🙏
Though not the Low 1-A stuff that was mentioned like a page ago.
That was only mentioned as a "future plan", I have no intention of concluding or debating about that in this CRT, rest assured.

Can you give a character example of what it means to be "retroactively destroyed"?

So you're saying it ends as in all the "time" of the 4D timeline has passed, but it doesn't end as in the entire 4D timeline being destroyed as a space-time?

I mean, characters far inferior to Feldway[the one who destroyed the "universe" have 2-C ratings on them so...
and so on... so basically, the verse is filled with Low 2-C and 2-C ratings via destruction feats.

Alright 🙏

That was only mentioned as a "future plan", I have no intention of concluding or debating about that in this CRT, rest assured.
First link broken (doesn’t really matter I guess)

First link broken (doesn’t really matter I guess)
working for me tho
I looked forward to this day 🍿
same
834887014708150293.gif

Thank you for helping out, Qawsedf234. I think that you seem to make sense. 🙏

So what, if anything, needs to be done here?

Let's wait for Qawsedf234 to state what kind of revision that he accepts, if any. 🙏
Sure, although he already agreed to my proposals which were regarding Low 1-C for the structure called "Worlds"
I don't know enough about the verse to weigh in, but a basic overview says that they're Tier 2, so I guess you can list me as agreeing with the proposal
But there's no harm in waiting a few more hours, its been a long journey anyways. 🙏 :)

Let's wait for Qawsedf234 to state what kind of revision that he accepts, if any. 🙏
The staff agreed that the Cardinal World and other dimensional worlds are Low 1-C.

But there's still a lot to discuss regarding the scaling of the verse, and given that Tier 1 profiles are all locked, I think another crt needs to be done on everything this thread affects before making any changes to the profiles.

In other words, after make a thread for scaling the verse and how the profiles will appear, this thread can be closed and continue from there.

But there's still a lot to discuss regarding the scaling of the verse, and given that Tier 1 profiles are all locked, I think another crt needs to be done on everything this thread affects before making any changes to the profiles.
that seems fine, yeah, I made a quick count and around 25 profiles need updates regarding their AP[mainly only this], Dura, SS, range because of this.
I think tomorrow[if its night for you too] would be spend doing that. If you don't have the time, tho, I can open the thread as well and gather everything[the links, the wordings, etc. if you don't have enough time, so let me know which option you're fine with.

Back