• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2C for Rimuru demon slime key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well apparently Rimuru was shown to have the ability to summon Veldora when he was in dire situation. This is the part when he was about to be declared as a demon lord

To further add, he also has this type of ultimate skill when he evolved to demon slime

Veldora, Lord of Storm: An ultimate skill gained after consuming the remains of Veldora in his stomach and analyzing them. It gives the following abilities:

• Summon Storm Dragon: An ability that calls forth Veldora in his dragon form.

• Restore Storm Dragon: An ability that copies Veldora’s memories into his own mind. In other words, if Veldora dies for some reason, he can replace him or, to put it another way, the “real” Veldora would reside within his own soul.

• Storm Magic: An ability which grants him access to Death-Calling Wind, Dark Lightning, and Storm of Destruction, all of which are incredibly powerful spells.

Veldora was already rated 2C in his profile https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Veldora_Tempest_(Light_Novel)?so=search.

, therefore he should get 2C via Veldora summoning for his ap ig 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I think a CRT wasn't even needed it's a clean and clear no brainer the best way to handle this was talking to @Antvasima in his wall or smt a CRT purpose is to request certain abilities or profiles to be added, If Rimuru clearly can summon Veldora then all we need to do is put it up there which he can
I agree with this but seeking private permission is the best option

I think a CRT wasn't even needed it's a clean and clear no brainer the best way to handle this was talking to @Antvasima in his wall or smt a CRT purpose is to request certain abilities or profiles to be added, If Rimuru clearly can summon Veldora then all we need to do is put it up there which he can
in that case could you help me with that. I thought a crt is needed for every tier upgrade even if it is a very clear one

Last edited:
I don't understand why you want to trouble Antvasima with such matters. Also, that's not how this wiki works, you almost always need to create a crt that other staff can see.

I don't understand why you want to trouble Antvasima with such matters. Also, that's not how this wiki works, you almost always need to create a crt that other staff can see.
"Hey can we add this due to this"
I don't see the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back