• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Light Novel Revision : Light Speed Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
300000 km/s
And vollume 11 official translation says speed of light
Not near it
I have the raws so i will check it out
People seems to have agreed with my conclusion, so we just really need the corresponding scans so it can be linked on the justifications for SOL Disintegration and Melt Slash, and applied to those who have those attacks.
A simple "Speed of Light with Disintegration [and Melt Slash] (Moves at light speed)" or something would be enough, I guess.

People seems to have agreed with my conclusion, so we just really need the corresponding scans so it can be linked on the justifications for SOL Disintegration and Melt Slash, and applied to those who have those attacks.
A simple "Speed of Light with Disintegration [and Melt Slash] (Moves at light speed)" or something would be enough, I guess.
Disintegration dismantled the soul of its target at the speed of light.

spirit particles moving at light speed.

The ones with the attack were Nicolaus, Hinata Sakaguchi, Ruminas Valentine, Diablo, Adalman, Granbell Rosso, Shuna, and Rimuru.

Last edited:
It seems like ruminas profile lacks Existence erasure, she only has resistance to it so if you are editing it might as well do that
I'm pretty sure the details of Lustful King, Asmodeus aren't there under her notable attacks and techniques too so that's should probably be added as well since were pointing things out

I'm pretty sure the details of Lustful King, Asmodeus aren't there under her notable attacks and techniques too so that's should probably be added as well since were pointing things out
Things like that should be within separate CRTs entirely with actual design for the additions planned out.

It's been put on hold but I am working on reworking the Notable Attacks and Techniques section of the LN profiles. Of course, if there are others who want to take care of it themselves then they are free to do so since I've been busy.

It's been put on hold but I am working on reworking the Notable Attacks and Techniques section of the LN profiles. Of course, if there are others who want to take care of it themselves then they are free to do so since I've been busy.
Ah I see so I wasn't the only one who thought that they were a bit lacking (aside from Rimuru's)

I added in Ruminas profile, if that's fine then It can be added to other profiles too or I might add it myself

Also added disintegration on her profile since that attack moves at light and it was missing there
Alright then @Antvasima
If the pages for the following Charchters could be unlocked so we can apply the changes that would be great:
Rimuru Tempest(Light Novel)
Diablo(Light Novel)
Adalman
Hinata Sakaguchi(Light Novel)
Granbell Rosso
Shuna(Light Novel)

Added a new picture for granbell too
It looks ugly as heck. You basically just copy-pasted an image to the profile.
Look up the guides for formatting wiki pages before adding images first, man.

I've fixed it for now, and it's also recommended to use HQ resolution for images if it's possible.

Ok. so it seem that I will request you all guys to look once again on the standard profile sheet for characters as some things have changed some time ago.

Tiers are no longer put like this: '''8-C''' but like this {{8-C}} so the scrips will automatically create a category for not only tier 8 but also for 8-C.

Since I'm at work rn I can't edit all profiles to fix them thus I would like if you could do it once but this way. Or wait till I get time to do it myself or someone else who knows.

It looks ugly as heck. You basically just copy-pasted an image to the profile.
Look up the guides for formatting wiki pages before adding images first, man.

I've fixed it for now, and it's also recommended to use HQ resolution for images if it's possible
The previous one was just an illustration from the novel which doesn't even cover his full face so I thought I'll add it. Well, I'm new here so I'll keep that in mind next time. Anyway thats still there

Last edited:
The previous one was just an illustration from the novel which doesn't even cover his full face so I thought I'll add it. Well, I'm new here so I'll keep that in mind next time. Anyway thats still there
I'm not saying you shouldn't add images, I'm saying you should place them correctly. Just emulate how the other pages are coded at least and you'll be mostly fine, and check out the revisions for the standard profile sheet and all that.

I have unlocked Rimuru's profile page. Are there any of the others that need to be unlocked as well?

Also, as Zaratthustra said, you all need to remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

The Standard Format for Character Profiles page is also very useful to take a look through.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. Please remember to be very careful to apply proper editing structures.

Have all of the relevant edits been applied here, and if so, should we close this thread?

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back