• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The king of the underworld vs The All-Father

Status
Not open for further replies.
They start 4 kilometers away. It is absolutely possible for him to get off a ranged attack that can murk Hades before he dies.

Also, he's significantly faster. When empowering himself with Bifrost, he afterimages Kratos for those moments he zooms around.

Hades portals outta there and appears somewhere else to attack him. Or he turns into intangible mist, immediately consumes Odin in Darkness, plays the sneak and summons the arms to transmute him or use his claws to rip his souls out. Or just let the corrupting darkness do its work.
Assuming he knows he should avoid getting hit to try dodging

Also while he is outclassed is versatility, Odin has enough ranged attacks to make up for it

Honestly, I feel that, for Planck's reasoning of Odin being faster, Odin could possibly one-shot Hades before Hades can do anything.

They start 4 kilometers away. It is absolutely possible for him to get off a ranged attack that can murk Hades before he dies.
Assuming he knows where Hades is, that is. Plus, Hades is gonna start off with his darkness right off the bat, and even without that, he can use his Energy of Tartarus to help with his stealth.

Also, he's significantly faster. When empowering himself with Bifrost, he afterimages Kratos for those moments he zooms around.
Hades' darkness would effectively make it a suicide mission for Odin to pull off.

Holy shit i forget to🗿

Well i will tommorow when i get on pc if no one else does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back