• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Minor Cook Revision and Others

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
I just noticed something: Cook, called Chef here, looks to have Matter Manipulation

Chapter 207: Vs Dagruel Part 3
Shion activates her Unique Skill『Chef』, and using it's matter altering properties, she boosts her own stats.

With her body which has high immortal properties, Shion manages to contain the power which surpasses the limits of what normal beings can handle.

Having reached the output range of an ultimate skill, Shion unleashes a single attack with everything she had.

Shion was planning to defeat Dagruel with this very attack.

So, it would Shion would have it and it will be added to Rimuru's page description.

It also looks Diablo (Web Novel) has Matter Manipulation as well:

Chapter 175 - Veldora Released
And so, I produced some clothes.
Using the matter creation ability from Diablo and the other demons, I used my Aura, and created clothes.
This also had some defensive capabilities to a certain extent. If the creator's own body is used, it would have a complementary performance.
In an instant, my body felt like it was garbed in clothing. It felt very pleasant; it was a set of cool black

Also: In Chapter 234, one skill is desribed as a fusion of two skills that give better Matter Manipulation:

Chapter 234: Archangel's Dominatio
When I named him Velgaia, his power stabilized into a "True Dragon" class and he awakened a fearsome ability.

――Inherent Skill『All Creation Embodiment[ [1]]』――

It was a special skill that combined『Arms Creation[ [2]]』and『Material Transformation [ [3]]』 that the demons use.

However, its scale and quality are on a different level.

[ [2]] µ¡ªÕàÀÕëÁÚÇá Bugu Souzou, Arms/Armor Creation.

[[ [3]] þë®Þ│¬ÕñëµÅø Busshitsu Henkan, Material/Substance Transformation/Conversio.

Here is the source if you want to inspect futher:

Edit: I check it look like concrete matter manipulation:. I will post evidence in a bit.

In Chapter 234, one skill is desribed as a fusion of two skills that give better Matter Manipulation:

Chapter 234: Archangel's Dominatio
When I named him Velgaia, his power stabilized into a "True Dragon" class and he awakened a fearsome ability.

――Inherent Skill『All Creation Embodiment1』――

It was a special skill that combined『Arms Creatio2』and『Material Transformatio3』 that the demons use.

However, its scale and quality are on a different level.

[ [2]] µ¡ªÕàÀÕëÁÚÇá Bugu Souzou, Arms/Armor Creation.

[[ [3]] þë®Þ│¬ÕñëµÅø Busshitsu Henkan, Material/Substance Transformation/Conversion.

I will add it to the OP.

Normally I would ask for the statements to be actually sourced, but I think I'll trust you here. This is fine.

Back