• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This thread deals with the doubling of AP for several characters in TSSDK (LN), specifically on the upper end.

Change in AP
Currently the AP for the highest-level characters is at 1.4 Gigatons (calc here) for Orc Disaster Geld tanking an attack imbued with energy worth of 1.4 Gigatons (High 7-A, Large Mountain). So I'll just call it the "Orc Disaster class"

The level above that is "True Demon Lord class" based on Rimuru Tempest increasing his Magicule levels by tenfold, which for Monsters like him is generally treated as having 10x more energy and being 10x more stronger. Therefore this class can be considered to be 14 Gigatons (6-C, Island) at the moment.

If this upgrade gets accepted it'd result in a class in-between to be created, which would be "Beretta class", with double the amount of the Orc Disaster class, i.e. at 2.8 Gigatons (High 7-A, Large Mountain+), which in turn would retroactively increase the "True Demon Lord class" to 28 Gigatons (6-C, Island).

Affected Characters
The ones scaling to that "Beretta class" would be:

• Beretta (doesn't have a profile for the LN version yet)
  • Rimuru (first key) - refered to as Disaster-class by Razen
  • Hinata (first key) - scales to Rimuru
  • Gazel Dwargo - said to be comparable to Hinata, lowballed to first key Hinata
  • Diablo (first key) - beat multiple members of Ten Saints and even Celestial Sages himself
  • Clayma (first key) - Demon Lord Seed
  • Carillo - Demon Lord Seed
  • Benimaru (second key) - overpowered Charybdis and one member of Ten Saints
  • Shio (second key) - won a battle against first-key Clayman
  • Souei (second key) - won a battle against member of Ten Saints
  • Hakurou (second key, might not apply)
  • Treyni (second key, might not apply)
  • Laplace - killed Roy Valentine
  • Roy Valentine - Demon Lord Seed
  • Sare - Member of Ten Great Saints, comparable to Demon Lord Seeds
  • Reynald Jesta - Member of Ten Great Saints, comparable to Demon Lord Seeds
  • Glenda Adley - Member of Ten Great Saints, comparable to Demon Lord Seeds
(Please tell in the comments if any other characters should also be included or if you think one of the characters from the list shouldn't be included.)

As previously mentioned, the AP of all characters currently considered 6-C will be doubled from 14 Gigatons to 28 Gigatons as well.

Proof
The AP increase is justified based on the following scans:

Just at this moment, Gazel is busy explaining the classifications of threat levels at the feast. An individual Orc Lord is labeled a Hazard, but the Orc Disaster Geld whom Rimuru vanquished was a Calamity, on the same level as the Ifrit. If he continues his personal growth, he will certainly reach the level of Disaster: a Demon Lord.
~ Veldora's Slime Observation Journal 6​

We used the time to have Treyni (who had joined us on-site) tell us more about Charybdis.
I knew it was this super-powerful monster already, but listening to her story, she made it sound even more hazardous than that. It was no exaggeration to say that it was as strong as a demon lord. Being called a calamity monster, one would expect it to be a calamity-level threat, but not necessarily here. Fuze was apparently telling the truth—this is more of a disaster-class menace.
Why not just call it that, then? Well, there was a good reason for that. The term disaster was normally reserved for demon lords, which Charybdis wasn't. So why wasn't it classified as a demon lord? Simple: It was just a monster that wreaked havoc wherever it went. It took no intelligent action, neither working in groups nor deliberately seeking to destroy the human race, and some wondered if it had any true intelligence at all. A real terror of a monster, but on that point, it was also quite different from a demon lord.
~ LN vol. 3​

A Dragon!?
Great Sage, any idea what that is?

Answer: A Sky Drago
Threat level: Calamity
It is an Archdragon rivaling the Charybdis in power''
~ Manga ch. 48​
This part is refering to the "Elemental Colossus":

And I almost choked. It was...nuts. A golem, built in magisteel from head to toe, with enough magical energy to put it beyond A rank. Stronger than the Sky Dragon I beat earlier. It was nearly ten feet tall, looking dignified and massive—I'd have to guess it weighed over thirty tons. Simply falling on me would be a strike I'd have trouble dealing with. I had Resist Melee Attack, sure, but it wouldn't help much if I got squashed flat as a pancake.
~ LN vol. 4​

Beretta stood up, then bowed deeply.
"I am Beretta, the arch-golem, and I am ready to carry out my received orders."

It was a rather strange figure, with a mask for a face and nothing underneath. A golem of destruction.

It turned to Ramiris, then saluted.
"Lady Ramiris. Your wish is my command. Allow me to protect you."
She nodded briskly, almost overcome by it all. "Um, umm, yeah!" she stammered, trying to retain some of her dignity. "Sure thing! I'll be counting on you!"
Welp. That oughtta suffice as an Elemental Colossus replacement. Probably about twice as strong in battle, too.
~ LN vol. 4​

This is fine.

In turn, this probably makes Hinata ap even more ridiculous, Hinata>Celestial Sages>Sages=Demon Lord Class>Bereta (2.8 gigatons).

To be honest I am a bit unsure where to set the line between those at 1.4 gigatons and the ones at 2.8 gigatons.

I am unsure about Gabiru and Geld in this case. The only ones to have feats beating those supposedly on Demon Lord Seed level (the ten saints) are Benimaru, Shion, Souei, Sufia (at least on equal footing), and Alvis (and the ones for whom it was already obvious, see updated list in OP). I am not sure if Adalman and Footman actually qualify as Demon Lord Seed level or not. Need more input on this.

Adalman is surely Demon lord seed level, because he is fullfill the criteria of become true demon lord hence he become One of Rimuru twelve patrons, Geld and Gabil likely also demon lord seed

That's only for when the TL reaches that, but right now it doesn't. There is a lot of time under the mutually strengthening effects of Food Chain until the LN vol. 14/15 events. Right now our profiles only go up until LN vol. 8.

The Beretta were scaling is pre-harvest version which means any post-harvest version will get upgraded except Gobta. Remember Post Harvest Hakurou even struggled against Albert and Albert<Adalman and Shuna should scale to. Footman is actually Demon lord level because he can easily dispatch Post harvest Geld if he wanted too. Sufia and Alvis is somewhat iffy to me because Alvis can't even handle Charybdis in Volume 6 and Alvis>Sufia plus they don't have blessings from Rimuru which gives them power-up. For Geld and Gabil it's a bit iffy too which I understand so I think it's safe to not include them but I think they should get them because they are Demon lord Class individual. Momiji should definitely get that upgrade because she almost killed Alvis and Frey was very wary of her.

Well Charybdis is a bit of an odd case. For all it's supposed might, it failed to kill even a single attacker from the Tempest-Dwargon alliance which was filled with "fodder" characters. It's probably only feared due to being an airborne Spiritual Lifeform and due to its hax like Ultraspeed Regenerationn and it's absurd 90% reduction of power against any magic-based attacks and interference with other external magic-based utility abilities. I don't even remember if there was ever any mention about its magicule amount being anything special. That's why Rimuru easily "absorb,gg"-ed the Sky Dragon, because it had Charbdis-level of power without having its hax.

So Alvis and Frey just had the issue of lacking the neccessary hax, kind of like Hakurou can't beat Rimuru or Orc Disaster Geld despite him being able to behead either of them and ultimately wind up losing against AoE attacks.

And I am still reluctant to just hand out post-harvest festival upgrades like that without any feat. Footman/Tear/Gabiru/Geld all just have the feats against each other to show for themselves. But I don't recall anything about any of them qualifying for being considered Demon Lord Seed level. For the clown side, only Laplace showed such ability by beating Roy, and Laplace is considered the strongest within the Moderate Troupe. It's not an indicator for how strong Footman and Tear are.

This seems a bit tricky because Footman and Tear are confirmed demon-lord class threat in Volume 14 and Laplace is Saint-Level in Volume 15 but the only evidence I can give for them is this scaling:

(Named by Gelmud)Gabil<Orc General(Geld)<Gabil(Named by Rimuru)<<Geld(Named by Rimur)<Kijins<Orc Disaster(1.4 Gigatons)<Charybdis<Beretta<Karion=Frey

To be honest I don't want to carelessly hand out upgrades. So I hope that there are feats to warrant certain AP. For one, can someone provide me a scan that mentions Adelmann as being "demon lord class"? Because that's the requirement for the fighters on that front to be able to scale along.

Well the only thing that I'm confident giving the upgrades are:

- Momiji

- Adalman

- Footman (We lack statments tho)

- Ranga 2nd key (beaten a Martial sage)

I'll find statements to support this

Adalman was demon lord class, Albert was and Adalman>Albert, Albert fought Hakurou, however after Shuna beat him and became Rimuru's subordinates he got weaker apparently so idk if he still is demon lord class but he was before.

I was mistaken. Appearently Footman IS refered to as a someone who is "like a Demon Lord". But I don't think Geld or Phobio can scale to that since they are clearly shown to be far weaker than Footman and Tear once they get serious.

NeoSuperior said:
I was mistaken. Appearently Footman IS refered to as a someone who is "like a Demon Lord". But I don't think Geld or Phobio can scale to that since they are clearly shown to be far weaker than Footman and Tear once they get serious.
I forgot about the most important thing about Footman too. He should be superior to Clayman because Clayman admitted he's the weakest of the Moderate Clown Troupe

Back