• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ÔöÉ( ═í┬░ ╩û╠» ═í┬░)Ôöî

If it's base this put Diablo even higher on the scale, at which point we might as well put Daemon Lord Diablo as 6-C due to sheer scaling, even Sage Hinata is pretty ridiculous.

Hinata>Celestial Sages>Sages=Demon Lord Breed/Seed>Orc Lord (1.4 Gigatons). The gap for High 7-A is only 4.3x.

If it's base means, Daemon Lord Diablo>Arch Daemon Diablo>Base Shizue>Celestial Sages>Sages=Demon Lord Breed/Seed>Orc Lord (1.4 Gigatons).

It'd be inconsistent with End-of-Peak Shizue being unable to kill a Spacial A Dragon in LN vol. 1 though. And it didn't have any special prefixes like the Sky Dragon/Arch Dragon that Rimuru one-shotted either.

It might be a case like Hakurou though, where he is stronger than the Orc Disaster, but lacks the neccesary hax to truly finish him off.

Or it might be that Shizue was already significantly weakened at the "end of her peak".

Also:

"Magic-born"? "Magic-Born"? Or "Majin"?

Probably that she was already significantly weakened.

Btw i think Rimuru's ability section needs another section called "Other Abilities" or something like that cause skills like Melt Slash or Predict Future Attack don't fit anywhere currently.

Melt Slash could go under attack moves, but idk where to put Predict Future Attack.

The one from Vol 7 which he gained from analyzing Hinata's Prediction Simulation.

Specking of the other one we don't have that listed either, nor the other notable abilities he gained from his subordiantes.

So we also need a section like his WN profile called "Abilities He Gained From His Subordinates".

Actually, Rimuru's resistances from vol. 5 stat sheet haven't been included yet either (IIRC we put it on hold due to some big mistranslations)

Shizue was likely extremely weakened.

Other abilities section can work.

Future Attack Prediction could go under Others abilities.

Abilities He Gain From His Subordinate section is fine with me.

Can't Future Attack Prediction also just be counted as a new sub-ability of Raphael? Kind of like how we included Auto-Battle-Mode for Great Sage?

@Neo Not sure if it is a sub ability of Raphael. From what's said, the ability works by showing Rimuru light trails that indicate all the possible paths of attacks that the enemy can go for under the circumstance with the attacks following the direction of the trails.

Was it really said that it's Raphael who is calculating his opponents future moves? Raphael just analyzed Hinata's ability and then as a result Rimuru learned Predict Future Attack.

Oh right. At most it'd probably only be linked to Raphael via parallel processing, which Rimuru does a lot with abilities that require processing power to be kept maintained during battle.

Anyway, what do you prefer to call the species that Gelmud, Laplace, etc. belong to? "Magic-born", "Magic-Born", or "Majin"?

Ok, Majin it is, then.

Now for the other side, I think I probably reiterated that so much already that people are probably sick of it already, so I'll just post it here as a reference so I can copy it to a blog post later and leave it at that:

ÒâçÒâóÒâ│Òé╣Òâ®ÒéñÒâá = Demon Slime (Rimuru's post-harvest festival species)
ÒâçÒâ╝ÒâóÒâ│Òâ¡Òâ╝Òâë = Daemon Lord (Diablo's post-harvest festival, post-naming species)

ÒâçÒâóÒâ│ = Demon
ÒâçÒâ╝ÒâóÒâ│ = Daemon

Pretty straightforward, isn't it? It also applies to both WN and LN and there is also this:

https://imgur.com/2jiNv92

And with that I should have enough evidence to prove that "Daemon" is the correct spelling for Diablo, Guy, Beretta, etc.

NeoSuperior said:
Ok, Majin it is, then.

Now for the other side, I think I probably reiterated that so much already that people are probably sick of it already, so I'll just post it here as a reference so I can copy it to a blog post later and leave it at that:

ÒâçÒâóÒâ│Òé╣Òâ®ÒéñÒâá = Demon Slime (Rimuru's post-harvest festival species)
ÒâçÒâ╝ÒâóÒâ│Òâ¡Òâ╝Òâë = Daemon Lord (Diablo's post-harvest festival, post-naming species)

ÒâçÒâóÒâ│ = Demon
ÒâçÒâ╝ÒâóÒâ│ = Daemon

Pretty straightforward, isn't it? It also applies to both WN and LN and there is also this:

And with that I should have enough evidence to prove that "Daemon" is the correct spelling for Diablo, Guy, Beretta, etc.
Google Translate agrees with this so you have my vote on this.

Something I've always wanted to ask. I think I have but I don't remember the answer. Where does the info analysis come from on most of these profiles? To the point where they know their weaknesses and abilities?

Hi, I think you guys are doing a wonderful job here compiling the LN info, just want to give a few thoughts on the Demon/Daemon thing up there. Although I do refer to the Katakana note Fuse gives for the character race/skills sometimes, I think most translator would still choose to use kanji as the correct source of translation.

When it comes to foreign-origin word such as "Demon" there is a very loose use of katakana in describing the term, I've seen instance of ÒâçÒâ╝ÒâóÒâ│ describing "Demon" and ÒâçÒâóÒâ│ referring to "Daemon", the "Òâ╝" only changes how long you hold the pronuciation of "Òâç", which in the case of a foreign origin word it becomes very murky. The important thing here should be making sure the meaning of the word "Daemon" makes sense in the English context. (Which is somewhat problematic)

In the case of word such as "µé¬Ú¡öÕà¼", both Guro and I used "Demon Noble", as considering that in terms of racial level, "µé¬Ú¡öÕà¼" is the highest possible rank you can reach among demons, the only factor that differs the strength of a Demon Noble is its nobility ranking based on how long the demon has lived. So you don't necessary need to call them lord.

All in all the katakana notations given by Fuse is often problematic so I think the wiki can be more flexible on it (or put the kanji next to these terms for clarification).

PS: the "õ║║Ú¡ö" race Leon Cromwell falls under has the note "Human Monster", hope it helps :)

DasRay1911 said:
Hi, I think you guys are doing a wonderful job here compiling the LN info, just want to give a few thoughts on the Demon/Daemon thing up there. Although I do refer to the Katakana note Fuse gives for the character race/skills sometimes, I think most translator would still choose to use kanji as the correct source of translation.

When it comes to foreign-origin word such as "Demon" there is a very loose use of katakana in describing the term, I've seen instance of ÒâçÒâ╝ÒâóÒâ│ describing "Demon" and ÒâçÒâóÒâ│ referring to "Daemon", the "Òâ╝" only changes how long you hold the pronuciation of "Òâç", which in the case of a foreign origin word it becomes very murky. The important thing here should be making sure the meaning of the word "Daemon" makes sense in the English context. (Which is somewhat problematic)

In the case of word such as "µé¬Ú¡öÕà¼", both Guro and I used "Demon Noble", as considering that in terms of racial level, "µé¬Ú¡öÕà¼" is the highest possible rank you can reach among demons, the only factor that differs the strength of a Demon Noble is its nobility ranking based on how long the demon has lived. So you don't necessary need to call them lord.

All in all the katakana notations given by Fuse is often problematic so I think the wiki can be more flexible on it (or put the kanji next to these terms for clarification).

PS: the "õ║║Ú¡ö" race Leon Cromwell falls under has the note "Human Monster", hope it helps :)
Holy Crap! A wild DasRay appears!

@DasRay1911

Yes, but as you can see here:

Fuse (or at least his LN editor/illustrator) seems to use the "Daemon" spelling/pronunciation for the Akuma as well. I also used to think that even "Daemon Lord" sounds too close to the "Demon Lord" from Ú¡öþÄï, but considering that at this stage he IS a Demon Lord Breed at least (as revealed in vol. 7) and can use Demon Lord's Haki as well, the resemblence might even be somewhat intentional.

And really, much of the fuss is caused by the fact that one might technically translate almost any species with the Kanji Ú¡ö in it as "Demon".

The õ║║Ú¡öµùÅ species for Leon that I found in the Volume 8.5 RAWs with the pronunciation "Demonoid" reminds one of Milim's race "Dragonoid", which refers to half-dragon, half-human or basically a "Demi-Dragon". Hence I think assuming Leon as being half-human, half-demon, or perhaps "Demi-Demon" wouldn't be too far fetched here (or you could just use "Demonoid" instead).

And I saw it mentioned in your TL notes, but in regards to Shion, she got a different species compared to the other Oni. She is a "Wicked Oni" rather than a "Fair Oni". Check the LN vol. 5 stat sheet RAWs or the LN vol. 8.5 Databook RAWs for that.

But regardless, thank you very much for your translations! I can't even put into words how much it is appreciated!

@Neo Do you want to translate scan from afterstory? About Beelzebub comparable to low2C attack and Veldora tank it

I don't think I can do that. I am not a translator. At most I'd be something like a "lore-specialized" proofreader, perhaps, since that's pretty much what I had done so far in regards to the translation mistakes. I only went to a Basic Japanese once-a-week seminar for about a year some time ago, but I keep forgetting some of the most basic characters, even something as basic as hiragana/katakana escape my mind at times and so I often have to look those up too.

IIRC, VS Battles got its own Japanese-English translators here, but I am not sure who they are. I recommend you ask Elizhaa or Celestial Pegasus about it.

IIRC you did post the segment once. Can you repost it? I could at least give it a shot and cross-reference the GoogleTL with Jisho to get a "somewhat accurate" translation at least.

"þäíÚÖɵ®ƒÚûóÒâíÒâôÒéªÒé╣ÒéÀÒé╣ÒâåÒâá――ÒüØÒéîÒü»ÒÇüÕñ®µëìþºæÕ¡ªÞÇàÒéóÒâ½ÒâáÒé╣ÒâÉÒéñÒâ│ÒüîþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüùÒüƒÕñóÒü«ÒéÀÒé╣ÒâåÒâáÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇǵá©Òü¿Òü»þò░Òü¬ÒéïþÉåÞ½ûÒü½ÒéêÒéèÒÇüþÁéÒéÅÒéèÒü¬ÒüìÒéÁÒéñÒé»Òâ½Òüºµ░©õ╣àÒü½Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆþöƒþöúÒüùþÂÜÒüæÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇõ║║Úí×Òü«ÕñóÒÇüÕà¿ÒüªÒü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÕòÅÚíîÒüîÞºúµ▒║ÒüÖÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒÇé"

"《……ÒÇéþ░íÕìÿÒü½Þ¿ÇÒüêÒü░ÒÇüÚçìÕèøµ©ªÒé│Òâ®ÒâùÒéÁÒâ╝Òü½þë®Þ│¬ÒüîÞÉ¢õ©ïÒüÖÒéïÚÜøÒÇüÒüØÒü«Þ│¬ÚçÅÒüîÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝Òü½ÚéäÕàâÒüòÒéîÒéïþÅ¥Þ▒íÒéÆÕê®þö¿ÒüùÒüƒõ╗òþÁäÒü┐ÒüºÒüÖÒÇéõ║îÒüñÒü«ÕååþÆ░ÒâêÒâ╝Òâ®Òé╣ÒéÆþö¿ÒüäÒéïõ║ïÒüºþø©õ║ÆÒü½Õ╣▓µ©ëÒüùÒüéÒüäÒÇüþÉåÞ½ûõ©èÒü»þäíÚÖÉÒü½Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüøÒéïÒÇüÒü¿ÒüºÒééµÇØÒüúÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇéÒüºÒüÖÒüîÕ«îþƺÒü½Òü»þ¿ïÚüáÒüÅÒÇüÕì▒ÚÖ║µÑÁÒü¥ÒéèÒü¬Òüäõ╗úþë®Òü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéêÒüåÒüºÒüÖÒü¡》"

ÒÇÇ

"µêÉÚòÀÚǃÕ║ª´╝صÖéÚûôÒü«µÄ¿þº╗ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü¿ÞÇâÒüêÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüÒüôÒü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÒüïÒéëÞå¿Õ╝ÁÕèøÒüîµÂêÒüêÕñ▒ÒüøÒéïÒü¿ÒÇüµÖéÚûôÒü«µªéÕ┐ÁÒééþäíÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÞ¿│ÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇÇÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«Þå¿Õ╝ÁÒüîÒâùÒâ®Òé╣Òü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒüáÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïÒü¿ÒÇüõ╗èþø«Òü«ÕëìÒüºÞÁÀÒüìÒüªÒüäÒéïþÅ¥Þ▒íÒü»Òâ×ÒéñÒâèÒé╣Òü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒüáÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüêÒéïÒÇéÒâ×ÒéñÒâèÒé╣Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝Òü»þë╣µ«èÒüºÒÇüÚÿ▓Õ¥íÒüùÒüªÒü®ÒüåÒüôÒüåÕç║µØÑÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµÇºÞ│¬Òü«ÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®Òü»ÒÇüÒü╗Òü╝Õà¿ÒüªÒü«Õ╣▓µ©ëµ│óÒüïÒéëÒü«Õ¢▒Úƒ┐ÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒéîÒüáÒüæ『þó║þÄçµôìõ¢£』Òüîõ©çÞâ¢ÒüáÒü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║ïÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüôÒéîÒüîµòÁÒüïÒéëÒü«µö╗µÆâÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒééÒÇüÒü¥ÒéïÒüºÚÇÜþö¿ÒüùÒü¬ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé

ÒÇÇõ╗«Òü½õ©ûþòîÒüîµ╗àÒéôÒüºÒééÒÇüÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®Òü»Õ¢▒Úƒ┐ÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒüÜÒü½õ╗ûÒü«µ¼íÕàâÒü©Òü¿þº╗ÕïòÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒééÕç║µØÑÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒüïÒéëÒÇé"

Here.

The last line indicates that Veldora (and probably all other True Dragons and Pseudo-True Dragons) can survive in the void of 4D Space like Veldanava.

For the rest I need some sort of... context. As it is I don't even understand who or what is refered to when the text says "negative energy". What is exactly that phenomenom that's "in front of them" that's being talked about here?

Or perhaps tell me the chapter number and I can look it up myself.

ÒÇÇ"þäíÚÖɵ®ƒÚûóÒâíÒâôÒéªÒé╣ÒéÀÒé╣ÒâåÒâá――ÒüØÒéîÒü»ÒÇüÕñ®µëìþºæÕ¡ªÞÇàÒéóÒâ½ÒâáÒé╣ÒâÉÒéñÒâ│ÒüîþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüùÒüƒÕñóÒü«ÒéÀÒé╣ÒâåÒâáÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇǵá©Òü¿Òü»þò░Òü¬ÒéïþÉåÞ½ûÒü½ÒéêÒéèÒÇüþÁéÒéÅÒéèÒü¬ÒüìÒéÁÒéñÒé»Òâ½Òüºµ░©õ╣àÒü½Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆþöƒþöúÒüùþÂÜÒüæÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇõ║║Úí×Òü«ÕñóÒÇüÕà¿ÒüªÒü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÕòÅÚíîÒüîÞºúµ▒║ÒüÖÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒÇé"

"《……ÒÇéþ░íÕìÿÒü½Þ¿ÇÒüêÒü░ÒÇüÚçìÕèøµ©ªÒé│Òâ®ÒâùÒéÁÒâ╝Òü½þë®Þ│¬ÒüîÞÉ¢õ©ïÒüÖÒéïÚÜøÒÇüÒüØÒü«Þ│¬ÚçÅÒüîÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝Òü½ÚéäÕàâÒüòÒéîÒéïþÅ¥Þ▒íÒéÆÕê®þö¿ÒüùÒüƒõ╗òþÁäÒü┐ÒüºÒüÖÒÇéõ║îÒüñÒü«ÕååþÆ░ÒâêÒâ╝Òâ®Òé╣ÒéÆþö¿ÒüäÒéïõ║ïÒüºþø©õ║ÆÒü½Õ╣▓µ©ëÒüùÒüéÒüäÒÇüþÉåÞ½ûõ©èÒü»þäíÚÖÉÒü½Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆþöƒÒü┐Õç║ÒüøÒéïÒÇüÒü¿ÒüºÒééµÇØÒüúÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇéÒüºÒüÖÒüîÕ«îþƺÒü½Òü»þ¿ïÚüáÒüÅÒÇüÕì▒ÚÖ║µÑÁÒü¥ÒéèÒü¬Òüäõ╗úþë®Òü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéêÒüåÒüºÒüÖÒü¡》"

ÒÇÇ

"µêÉÚòÀÚǃÕ║ª´╝صÖéÚûôÒü«µÄ¿þº╗ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒü¿ÞÇâÒüêÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüÒüôÒü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÒüïÒéëÞå¿Õ╝ÁÕèøÒüîµÂêÒüêÕñ▒ÒüøÒéïÒü¿ÒÇüµÖéÚûôÒü«µªéÕ┐ÁÒééþäíÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÞ¿│ÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇÇÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«Þå¿Õ╝ÁÒüîÒâùÒâ®Òé╣Òü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒüáÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïÒü¿ÒÇüõ╗èþø«Òü«ÕëìÒüºÞÁÀÒüìÒüªÒüäÒéïþÅ¥Þ▒íÒü»Òâ×ÒéñÒâèÒé╣Òü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒüáÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüêÒéïÒÇéÒâ×ÒéñÒâèÒé╣Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝Òü»þë╣µ«èÒüºÒÇüÚÿ▓Õ¥íÒüùÒüªÒü®ÒüåÒüôÒüåÕç║µØÑÒéïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåµÇºÞ│¬Òü«ÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®Òü»ÒÇüÒü╗Òü╝Õà¿ÒüªÒü«Õ╣▓µ©ëµ│óÒüïÒéëÒü«Õ¢▒Úƒ┐ÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒéîÒüáÒüæ『þó║þÄçµôìõ¢£』Òüîõ©çÞâ¢ÒüáÒü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║ïÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüôÒéîÒüîµòÁÒüïÒéëÒü«µö╗µÆâÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒééÒÇüÒü¥ÒéïÒüºÚÇÜþö¿ÒüùÒü¬ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇé

ÒÇÇõ╗«Òü½õ©ûþòîÒüîµ╗àÒéôÒüºÒééÒÇüÒâ┤ÒéºÒâ½ÒâëÒâ®Òü»Õ¢▒Úƒ┐ÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒüÜÒü½õ╗ûÒü«µ¼íÕàâÒü©Òü¿þº╗ÕïòÒüÖÒéïõ║ïÒééÕç║µØÑÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒüïÒéëÒÇé"

i got this with auto translator

"The Mobius system is dream system created by the genius scientist Almsvein. With a theory different from nuclear, we continue to produce energy permanently in endless cycles. Human dreams and all energy problems are solved. "

"...... Simply put,Gravity Collapse When a substance falls, it is a mechanism that utilizes the phenomenon that its mass is reduced to energy. twoRingtorusWe thought that we could mutually interfere with one another and theoretically generate energy infinitely. But it is far from perfect, and it seems to be a dangerous and dangerous item."

"If you think that growth rate = transition of time, if expansion power disappears from this universe, the concept of time will also be lost.

ÒÇÇIf expansion of the universe is positive energy, it can be said that the phenomenon occurring in front of you is negative energy. Negative energy is special and not of the nature that can be protected.

ÒÇÇVeldora is not affected by almost all interference waves.

ÒÇÇThat means that "probability operation" is all-purpose.

ÒÇÇEven if this was an attack from an enemy, it would not have passed.

ÒÇÇEven if the world is destroyed, Veldora can move to other dimensions without being affected."

"Infinite institution Mobius System- It is a system of dreams created by genius scientist Almubain.

ÒÇÇContinue to produce energy permanently in an endless cycle by a theory different from the nucleus."

ÒÇÇ"But, What is Mobius System?

ÒÇÇWhat kind of joke is a black hole like a power reactor?

ÒÇÇI do not understand what it means.

ÒÇÇIs the scientific power of this world so terrible?

ÒÇÇI mean, how do you do that with energy -

"That is, in one kind of phase conversion power reactor -"

ÒÇÇBriefly, easy to understand, please briefly.

"... .... Simply put,Gravity Collapse It is a mechanism that utilizes the phenomenon that when the substance falls into it, its mass is reduced to energy. twoTorus'torus'It seems that it was thought that mutual interference interferes with using, and in theory it can generate energy indefinitely. However it is far from perfect, it seems that it is a dangerous and extreme substitute "

Code:
 Ciel's explanation is difficult.
ÒÇÇSure enough, it was a brief explanation, but I understood somehow.

ÒÇÇIn other words, it was an unfinished item.

ÒÇÇThe engine is not perfect, the engine has runaway and it got in the present state - it is enough if you can understand it.

ÒÇÇIf this continues to runaway with the scale expanded as it is, it will swallow this universe.

ÒÇÇIf so, will it affect other dimensions?

"No, it does not affect other dimensions. Only this universe loses its growth rate and it only results in zero " "it's simple. To put it this way, Gluttonous King Beelzebub It is a phenomenon similar to. Energy dissipation to minus, not energy release to plus is a problem. However, the action is the same. Since energy has direction, it would be fine if you manipulate it - "

"It's a supposition, but My Skill Gluttonous King Beelzebub If it was runaway, I think it will be like it is now.

ÒÇÇSo, I can understand how to deal with it.

ÒÇÇWhether it is expansion or disappearance, force has direction. There is a flow in energy, so stop the flow.

ÒÇÇIn other words, it is time stop.

ÒÇÇIf we stop the time, the negative energy that continues to expand also stops."

I don't bring the raw here since im too lazy to do it, i get this from my note, its chapter 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back