• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a pretty trippy fight to animate, if they are faster than time itself.

Also it's seems pretty clear in the ln from what i have heard that guy would slap demon lord rimuru if they fought, really like that rimuru doesn't seem too broken in the ln, also the boosts to demons is nice, and the fix to yuuki albeit i haven't seen it myself, he was a pretty bland villain in the wn.

Wonder if rimuru still absorbs veldora to become a true dragon?

Well since i used auto translator there some clear and unclrar statement, faster than time looks like is the latter

Sort of ambiguous, to me it more so seemed like rimuru was referring to himself as veldanava due to the amount of power he gained at the end:

"ÒÇîIt-it can't be…… Time Leap……? Moreover, its perfected form, to the place you desired…… even from the "End of Time and Space"……? Impossible…… A person, a person who can do something absurd like that should've not existed…… This is, doesn't this make you just like a Supreme Deity――ÒÇì

Yuuki kept on muttering like that. I could see from his appearance that he absolutely wouldn't accept the reality. Then―― Suddenly, he came slashing toward me, with all his power in his sword. I didn't dodge his slash, but quietly thrust my left hand forward and stopped his sword. The blade, which he swung down at an extreme speed, was caught between my thumb and index finger, and its momentum stopped completely. I glanced at the shocked Yuuki and delivered a light kick to him. Having received a kick directly, Yuuki lost his grips on his sword―― Veldanava Sword—— and was blown away. He would survive, but he would lose the majority of his fighting strength. That's because I extracted the negative energy from『Turn Null』that jammed life support and merged it into my kick. After having a fit of violent coughs, Yuuki looked up to me with a dumbfounded expression.

ÒÇîYOU, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU――――!?ÒÇì

Yuuki shouted at me with the emotions of shock and agitation. As I heard him, I laughed. Yuuki's silliness is too damn funny. Yuuki is too ignorant to a fault, I can only laugh.

Mikami Satoru. Rimuru Tempest. ――Or perhaps I can even be called Veldanava?

Me? Who am I? Isn't that obvious! My name is――――――――"

Meh maybe you could interpret it as him being veldanava, but i think it's just him making a comparison to veldnava due to his power/status as a God.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
@Elizhaa
Strange, because I always see some forums discussing this or saying that this is strongly explicit
Yeah especially since Velgaia is explicitly mentioned to being the actual newest incarnation of Veldanava. As an aside, me and some guys from TvTropes were wondering if you guys could lend us a hand in updating the Tropes page for the series.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
@Elizhaa
Strange, because I always see some forums discussing this or saying that this is strongly explicit
It is just a theory, as it was never confirm, Enryu

Celestial Pegasus said:

Also it's seems pretty clear in the ln from what i have heard that guy would slap demon lord rimuru if they fought, really like that rimuru doesn't seem too broken in the ln, also the boosts to demons is nice, and the fix to yuuki albeit i haven't seen it myself, he was a pretty bland villain in the wn.

it would be a pretty trippy fight huh? don't tell me... the fight would be like meruem vs netero - hxh , the most trippy anime fight that Ive ever witnessed lol

Celestial Pegasus said:

Regarding Guy, Guy was High 4-C while Demon Lord Rimuru was At least 6-A even in the LN so it is pretty accurate

Maybe add a scan for Diablo and co's breakdown nostalgia which created a blackhole, if you have a scan for it, that is.

Though really not really that important or pressing.

Rimuru should have "Breaking the fourth wall" via reading His own story and he see belldandy who is higher dimensional as a fiction, i mean if Arceus can get high end 2B with number of copy of its game, why not?

GLHF22 said:
Rimuru should have "Breaking the fourth wall" via reading His own story and he see belldandy who is higher dimensional as a fiction, i mean if Arceus can get high end 2B with number of copy of its game, why not?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. Having another novel in your story does not = breaking the fourth wall or seeing higher dimensional beings as fiction, because in the story they appear in, they literally are fiction (not higher-dimensional) and are usually just references.

"Because I gave it to Chloe, maybe after a few twist, and then it sent to Shizu hand? Hey, think about ... Where did this mask come from ?! Now there's no time Think about these things."

I think the mask is a clue for something

GLHF22 said:
Well, when Leon meet Carrera he afraid that His country Will be destroyed, and that Carrera is still Unnamed aka "Primordial Jaune" and when he knows that Jaune is Rimuru subordinates and was named he suprised that Tempest still exist XD
I mightve missed it somewhere . Im well aware it was velda nava who named milim but I also wanna know the one who named; gii , dino , ruminas , draguel , and other demon lords

Guy Crimson was named by Rudra

Dino is angel

Ruminas unknown Draguel is

Giant Frey, Carrion is demi-human

Clayman by Kazaream

Kazaream is unknown

GLHF22 said:
Guy Crimson was named by Rudra

Dino is angel

Ruminas unknown Draguel is

Giant Frey, Carrion is demi-human

Clayman by Kazaream

Kazaream is unknown
so this the act of naming monster mumbo jumbo only works for ? who ?

angel and giant are monster too aint they ? I mean , they aint human nor demi human after all . are giants humans ? hmm... giants are giants = monsters aint they ? also angel . how they work exactly?

i dont know but Giant and angel is definitely Not Demon/Monster, my theory is Veldanava create this system in order to prevent Monster/demon to become stronger

Im curious is Lizarman is also a Beastman/Demi-Human? since they can also transform into human

by that logic vampires are basically humans too , at least they used to be humans . Im getting confused of this human/non human/monster mumbo jumbo xD

Latest episode finished up to chapter 50, next episode is gonna easy catch up to latest chapter, thinking it's gonna either end after rimuru saved the kids, or with hinata showing up.

Episode 23 will just be hinata vs rimuru, and will either end on the cliffhanger of the fight not concluding, or maybe they go past it, idk, chapter 53 is coming this week, it might be a double chapter covering the hinata stuff so maybe it just ends on the hinata vs rimuru cliffhanger, highly doubt they intend on doing the harvest festival, from what i have read the comittee wanted the anime to end at a certain spot, but the producers manage to convince them to end somewhere else, thinking the comittee wanted the harvest festival, while the producers wanted the hinata vs rimuru cliffhanger.

GLHF22 said:
Then they should do season 2 Poor anime only, they Will thought Rimuru dead at the end of story
it's a okay , I mean they could easily read many spoilers out there after all

I predict there will be a boost in ln and manga sales, manga was already #9 before much of the anime and ln was like #2 behind overlord i think, so wouldn't be surprised if for this year the ln is #1, and the manga is like #8 or maybe even higher.

Screenshot 20190226-073242
whoa.. this is only a fraction of gluttony true nature . I hope the last ep will be as fabulous as my expectations xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back