• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
That's for a later crt thread, i mean you can go ahead and make it yourself if you want though.
okay i think to hold it until vol.5 is translated because maybe there will be another CRT if vol 5 has translated

Been looking at the raws of the Slime Diary manga and it makes me kind of worried about the pacing of the anime right now. Like, it feels way too fast in the recent episode and I REALLY can't se them getting to LN4 without skipping a LOT of world building stuff which would really suck to see not get added. Like, why not end things at LN3 with Milim heading home and Rimuru contemplating Shizu's final wish and the epilogue of Clayman ruminating the events and making plans and then wait for the manga to get further ahead before making more episodes? I mention that Spin-off in specific because a lot of the shown material makes it clear that it all takes place AFTER Charybdis, but BEFORE LN4 since Milim is still there and Rimuru is still living in the city amongst a few other details(Clayman is still alive and Shion's cooking is still lethal). So if you need to make some OVA's to tide people over, why not take stuff from there along with Veldora's Observation Diaries? The timeline of events from Milim living there to leaving is implied to have been a good few months to maybe even a year and people have been asking for the diaries for a while now. This would also do wonders to expand on the side-characters since they get a lot of screen time and development there.

judging by the current pacing, i think we will reach Harvest Fest and the two Original story will be the opening for Vol 5 since Veldora is also released in Vol 5 maybe in the episode 25 we will see Rimuru breaks Veldora Seal

GLHF22 said:
judging by the current pacing, i think we will reach Harvest Fest and the two Original story will be the opening for Vol 5 since Veldora is also released in Vol 5 maybe in the episode 25 we will see Rimuru breaks Veldora Seal
That does not please me. Like...At ALL. It's WAY too rushed and misses a lot of the point and charm of the series that being the world building. It's such a HUGE let down after so much awesomeness that I can't help, but lose interest at dropping the ball like that so hard.

GLHF22 said:
nah, they wont get that far . it will end with ramiris as the end game boss , they make her looks so frkn badass in the op!

That does not please me. Like...At ALL. It's WAY too rushed and misses a lot of the point and charm of the series that being the world building. It's such a HUGE let down after so much awesomeness that I can't help, but lose interest at dropping the ball like that so hard.

we gotta remember tha fact they even went out of their way to give fuse (tensura author) one special episode with original story . they have been doing a great work so far , I don't see any legit reason to doubt em

I started reading extra chapters google translated after I finished the WN (this isn't always THAT bad of an idea, Reincarnated as a Dragon's Egg and Death Mage are readable unlike Slime), and the way Rimuru's name in theese chapters is identical. He could have done minimal edits from context, if he thinks this is readible enough to be shown.

Just imagining the reactions of anime onlys who think Rimuru at this point is op and unbeatable.

Also pretty good crater i see there, hoping shion makes that so we can get another crater calc, probably won't lead to upgrades but more justification for tiering is always good.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Just imagining the reactions of anime onlys who think Rimuru at this point is op and unbeatable.

Also pretty good crater i see there, hoping shion makes that so we can get another crater calc, probably won't lead to upgrades but more justification for tiering is always good.
anime only will realize that rimuru isn't just over powered , he's in fact a genius too . just in case ppl say smthn like the honey asspull . FYi the forshadowing is in the opening , they show apito there lol though I see no zegion in both opening n ending.. hmmm , can someone find him for me ? xD

@Extreme Yes which is why Veldora was worried Ifrit would surpass him because in Rimuru's stomach, a fight isn't determined by strength, but by your imagination or something like that since his stomach is a metaphysical thing.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Extreme Yes which is why Veldora was worried Ifrit would surpass him because in Rimuru's stomach, a fight isn't determined by strength, but by your imagination or something like that since his stomach is a metaphysical thing.
whoaa, it sounds so epic! . is it stated ?, could u tell me in what chap ?

Celestial Pegasus said:
I love that he tried to cheat st Shogi by changing a rule to which Ifrit adapted and started to beat him again leading to him beging Rimuru for help. That shit was hilarious.

Sheska444 said:
The Slime Diaries spinoff has a chapter of Gabil reminecent about how Souka used to follow him around and worship him as her onichan and him and Benimaru seem to bond over this. It was both funny and kind of touching...God I hope they adapt some of that stuff as OVA's since it REALLY fleshes out the cast in a lot of big ways including lots of background characters.

The Slime Diaries spinoff has a chapter of Gabil reminecent about how Souka used to follow him around and worship him as her onichan and him and Benimaru seem to bond over this. It was both funny and kind of touching...God I hope they adapt some of that stuff as OVA's since it REALLY fleshes out the cast in a lot of big ways including lots of background characters.

I hope they make ova eps about how fabulous tempest nation in the future , for example http://************/tensei-shitara-...r-6-dungeon-exploration--3-stars-c604636.html too I love seeing how nasty tempest dungeon really is lol

I have one question , how do we calculate insta death magic/skill attack potency . I mean , I get a feeling it's kinda tricky to measure insta death ability due to the fact most of em don't really affect the terrain in general .

Sheska444 said:
I have one question , how do we calculate insta death magic/skill attack potency .
I mean , I get a feeling it's kinda tricky to measure insta death ability due to the fact most of em don't really affect the terrain in general .
We don't calc insta death magic. It's potency is determined on who or what it is used on.

in the manga, after the orcs mumbo jumbo ended you can see her and zegion are one of many monsters who visited tempest seeking for protection. but.. it was said in the light novel they both get attacked by some monsters along the way, zegion was able to beat all of em but he's basically dyin because of that. and rimuru was the one who found and saved zegion life. I like the part where even tho zegion was supposed to be dyin he was still able to move and beat the shit out of rimuru (though it had no effect) to protecc his sister from rimuru "attack"😂 "losing my sister is worse than death!!!" hmm.. should I take it as siscon confirmed? o╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âa╠Âv╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ân╠Âr╠Âe╠ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back