• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

2: Idealistic Nonexistence: The lack of absolutely everything to a state of nonexistence at a conceptual level. Such a state defies even the most basic logical principles and is unknowable in the truest form, as it is not a state at all. Such entities are typically presented as primordial voids or pure emptiness, or any abstract state which precedes or opposes the state of existence on all levels. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence.

Preceding all concepts with good contexts is enough for NEP Type 2.
Things akin to void that predate all concepts have been accepted as valid NEP Type 2 like Nil and Oblivion from precedences.

The difference with Nil and Oblivion is that they aren't just voids before existence that will destroy everything and continue afterwards. They are described as the Embodiments of Non-existence with clear statements that talk about them lacking Concepts.

It seems counterintuitive it would have concepts if everything as in range would be destroyed/erase/void, by the definition of akin to a void.
Edit: One could say such void would oppose existence on all levels, also. States like these have already been accepted a valid as Chaos (MGQ) which still have a blog from Saikou and the verse was erased for other reason.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Chaos MGQ had more to it as well, but I can't remember what and can't exactly look it up.

Pretty sure Chaos MGQ had more to it as well, but I can't remember what and can't exactly look it up.
It predated all concepts similar to "turn null" and also opposed existence at all levels which were blunt of the arguments.

Bruh the magic circle and effect was awesome
233251213_371103221238451_25027957270127478_n.jpg

Fuse-senseis new blog
So,22 vollumes at the very least
damn I'm excited 🔥

お久しぶり、伏瀬です。
 もう8月に入ってしまいましたが、先日(8月2日)、ようやく初稿を提出いたしました。
 コミカライズの発売もあったのに活動報告の更新をしていない――という時点で、お察しの方もおられたかも知れませんが、一ヶ月遅れです。
 今回は色々あって、マジで大変でした。
 次回は予定通りに進行出来るよう、頑張りたいと思います!
 ちなみに、残り三冊で20巻完結予定とかどこかで書いた気がしますが、アレ、嘘、というか無理です!
 今回、最後に向けて必要なエピソードを書き出してみたところ、残り2冊は必要なんじゃないかなという結論に達しました。

19巻、王都騒乱編……今回の話。ヒナタが活躍するよ!
 20巻、天地鳴動編……ダグリュール大活躍(予定)
 21巻、迷宮侵蝕編……蟲魔王ゼラヌス大活躍(予定)
 22巻、????編……最終決戦~完結(予定)
 以降は、番外編or外伝(予定)

というのが、現時点での予想です。
 もうね、自分でも信用してないけど、前回の予告よりは精度が多少上がってるハズですね。
 3年くらい前にも「後3冊くらいで終わる予定」とか言ってて、その三冊が終わった今も「後三冊かかるかな?」とか言ってる時点でね、ちょっと疑わしいかなと思う次第です。
 今回は自信あるけど、話半分で聞いておいてもらえると助かります!!
Google Translation:
It's been a long time, my name is Fuse.
It has already entered August, but the other day (August 2nd), I finally submitted the first draft.
Although the comicalize was released, the activity report was not updated--you may have guessed it, but it is a month late.
There were various things this time, and it was really difficult.
Next time, I will do my best so that I can proceed as planned!
By the way, I think I wrote somewhere that 20 volumes will be completed with the remaining 3 volumes, but that's a lie, it's impossible!
This time, when I wrote down the necessary episodes toward the end, I came to the conclusion that the remaining two books might be necessary.

Volume 19, Capital Riot ... This story. Hinata will play an active role!
Volume 20, heaven and earth ringing …… Dagrül's great success (planned)
Volume 21, Labyrinth Erosion Edition ... Great success of the Bug Demon King Zelanus (planned)
Volume 22 ,? ?? ?? ?? Hen …… Final Battle-Completed (planned)
After that, extra edition or Gaiden (planned)

That is the current forecast.
Although I don't trust it myself, the accuracy is a little higher than the previous notice.
About three years ago, I said "I'm planning to finish in about three more books", and even now when those three books are finished, I'm still saying "Is it going to take three more books?" ..
I'm confident this time, but it would be helpful if you could listen to it in half the story !!

一期の時は恥ずかしながら声優さんに詳しくなくて、音響監督からいただいた候補の中から選ばせてもらいました。
 特にディアブロは、候補の方が全員ベテランの大御所声優の方々だったのですが、その中から珍しくも僕が名前を存じ上げていた櫻井孝宏さんがイメージ通りだとお伝えした次第です。運良くスケジュール調整がついてok をもらえまして、とても感激したものです。
 そして二期ですが、一期の頃とは違い色々とアニメを見て声優さんにも詳しくなっていまして、「このキャラのイメージは〇〇さんがイメージに近い感じです」とお伝えしていたら、何名かは要望が通って嬉しい限りでした。
 ゼギオンなんかもそのパターンです。
 重要な役どころですが、出番が少ない!
 日記でどうしても出したいと言われまして、最初はオーディションするという話だったのですが……「ほんの一言か二言でオーディションとかしてもらうのも申し訳ない感じだし……お任せで。一応、僕のイメージはゴブリンスレイヤーの主人公(梅原裕一郎さん)みたいな感じです!」とお答えしました。そのまま採用されて「やったぜ!」という感じでしたね。
 こんな感じで、何名かは指名が採用されました。
 フレイ、大原さやかさん。
 ベレッタ、川澄綾子さん。
 この方達も、イメージを聞かれた際に指名した要望が通ったパターンです。
 ルミナスやヒナタはオーディションだったのですが、全員素晴らしい演技で、最終候補の五名を選出するのも大変でした。結果はイメージ通りでしたので、大満足です。
 ただ、あれだけのオーディションだったのに出番が少なくて、本当、申し訳なくて胃がキリキリします。それもあって、ゼギオンをオーディションするのは反対だった感じですね。
 勿論、二期でも候補から選出するパターンなどもありました。
 ギィなんかは個人的に、昔から存じ上げていた石田彰さんとかだと最高だなと思っていたのですが、リストに名前が記載されているのを見て興奮しつつ、平常心を装って指名した感じです。こちらもすんなりスケジュール調整が整いまして、内心で小躍りしました。もう間もなく登場予定ですので、是非ともお楽しみに!!
 ちなみに、ベレッタが女性声優だった事で議論が起こってしまったみたいですが、混乱させてしまい申し訳ありません。
 ベレッタは女性なのか? という質問ですが、答えは『否』です。
 基本、悪魔には性別がなく、個々人が好む姿を取ります。前世の記憶アリは性別もあります。
 長年同じ姿だと、固定化されてしまうパターンもありますね。特に、受肉時に選択したら、変更出来なくなる場合もあるというイメージです。
 ベレッタの場合、肉体はリムル作成の人形なので、性別はありません。
 声が女性なのは作者の趣味です!(※『ベレッタの素顔がとある作品の女性キャラがモデルである』という裏設定を知っていれば、納得してもらえる程度の理由です)
 僕のオーダーとしては、「川澄綾子さんが無理でしたら、男性でも女性でもどなたでもokです」 という感じでして、性別は特に意識していませんでした。多分、男性でも女性でも上手くハマるんじゃないかと思っていたのですが、要望が通って一番いい形になったと嬉しく思っていました。
 それなのに、性別議論になるとは想定外。軽いネタ回収くらいの意図ですし、川澄さんの演技は普通に素晴らしいと思いますので、性別は度外視して作品を楽しんでもらえればと思います!
 第一期から活躍していただいている声優さんに、第二期から新たな声優さんが加わり、皆様素晴らしい演技を見せて下さっているおかげで、作品をより彩り豊かにしていただけたかと思います。これこそアニメならではの醍醐味だと思いますので、これからも『転スラ』の世界観が広がるのを楽しみしていただければ幸いです。
 以上。
 久々の雑ネタでした。
Google TL :

I was ashamed to say that I was not familiar with the voice actor during the first term, so I chose from the candidates given by the sound director.

Especially for Diablo, all the candidates were veteran voice actors, but I told you that Takahiro Sakurai, who I knew the name of, was exactly what I had imagined. Fortunately, I was very impressed with the schedule adjustment and the ok.

And in the second term, unlike the first term, I was familiar with the voice actors by watching various animations, and if I told him that "The image of this character is close to the image of Mr. 〇〇" Some of them were happy to hear the request.

Zegion is also the pattern.
It's an important role, but there aren't many turns!

I was told in my diary that I really wanted to put it out, and at first I was talking about auditioning ... "I'm sorry to have you audition in just one or two words ... I'll leave it to you. The image is like the main character of Goblin Slayer (Yuichiro Umehara)! " It was adopted as it was and it felt like "I did it!"

Some people were nominated like this.
Frey, Sayaka Ohara.
Beretta, Ayako Kawasumi.

These people are also the pattern that the request nominated when asked about the image passed.

Luminous and Hinata were auditions, but they all performed wonderfully, and it was difficult to select the five finalists. The result was as I imagined, so I am very satisfied.

However, even though it was such an audition, there weren't many turns, and I'm really sorry, my stomach was tingling. Partly because of that, auditioning for Zegion was the opposite.

Of course, there was also a pattern of selecting from candidates even in the second term.

I personally thought that Akira Ishida, who I had known for a long time, was the best, but I was excited to see the name on the list and pretended to be normal. It feels like I've nominated. The schedule was adjusted smoothly here as well, and I made a leap in my heart. It will be released soon, so please look forward to it !!

By the way, it seems that discussions have occurred because Beretta was a female voice actor, but I'm sorry for the confusion.

Is Beretta a woman? The question is, but the answer is "no".

Basically, the devil has no gender and takes the form that each individual likes. Previous life memory ants also have gender.

There is also a pattern that will be fixed if it looks the same for many years. Especially, if you select it at the time of incarnation, you may not be able to change it.

In the case of Beretta, the body is a doll made by Limuru, so there is no gender.

It is the author's hobby that the voice is female! (* If you know the back setting that "a female character of a work with a certain face of Beretta is a model", it is a reason that you can be convinced)

My order was, "If Ayako Kawasumi couldn't do it, anyone, male or female, would be ok", and I wasn't particularly conscious of gender.

I thought maybe both men and women would be addicted to it, but I was happy that the request came through and it was in the best shape.

Even so, it is unexpected that it will be a gender discussion. The intention is to collect light material, and I think Mr. Kawasumi's acting is usually wonderful, so I hope that you will enjoy the work without regard to gender!

The voice actors who have been active since the first period have been joined by new voice actors from the second period, and thanks to everyone's wonderful performances, I think that the work has become more colorful. I think this is the real thrill of anime, so I hope you will continue to enjoy the expansion of the world of "Tsuru Sura". that's all.

It was a miscellaneous story after a long time.

Continuation of Fuse's new blog concerning Anime especially the Voice Actor/tress.

From the previous blog, we already know that Fuse requested Umehara to voice Zegion bcs he has a cool voice especially the silent (little dialogue) type of character and Clayman to be voiced by Dio's. But from here we also know that he also requested the same for Beretta and Frey.

So Fuse also clarify again about the face of Beretta that basically modeled after Saberface lol. Well considering his blog from way back then when talking about this thing oddly can't be seen anymore, it's nice actually.

Last edited:
The difference with Nil and Oblivion is that they aren't just voids before existence that will destroy everything and continue afterwards. They are described as the Embodiments of Non-existence with clear statements that talk about them lacking Concepts.
correct me if im wrong. turn null isnt 1 or 0 because when veldanava bored in nothingness before any concept come into existance turn null already existed. doesnt that mean turn null is NEP Type 2 🤔

Sounds interesting. Would it affect Ifrit as I think his case could have been a counterargument?

Last edited:
Not necessarily.
The argument is that Prime Shizu was strong because it was Prime Shizu + Ifrit combined. They were fused with each other, essentially one being. So I think her Prime key should just be "6-C" and remove the "with Ifrit" tier.
The with and without Ifrit tier is only relevant for Retired Shizu, who actively separated herself from Ifrit because she can't control him anymore.

As for the 6-C rating, it's primarily because of (Volume 7) Hinata saying that Shizu is far stronger than one of the Seven Celestial Sages, Sage of Fire Azu. Azu also has feats, being strong enough to pose as the Ten Saints' Garde, who could burrow power from the Fire Spirit King to unleash high level fire attacks, which did manage to damage Wicked Oni Shion (though that might be due to temperature, and he had assistance from Reynald and the Holy Knights, but still).

There are other minor supporting evidences. Though I'm still really quite busy so I probably won't be able to make the CRT any time soon. Just putting this out here as a possibility in the future.

Not necessarily.
The argument is that Prime Shizu was strong because it was Prime Shizu + Ifrit combined. They were fused with each other, essentially one being. So I think her Prime key should just be "6-C" and remove the "with Ifrit" tier.
The with and without Ifrit tier is only relevant for Retired Shizu, who actively separated herself from Ifrit because she can't control him anymore.

As for the 6-C rating, it's primarily because of (Volume 7) Hinata saying that Shizu is far stronger than one of the Seven Celestial Sages, Sage of Fire Azu. Azu also has feats, being strong enough to pose as the Ten Saints' Garde, who could burrow power from the Fire Spirit King to unleash high level fire attacks, which did manage to damage Wicked Oni Shion (though that might be due to temperature, and he had assistance from Reynald and the Holy Knights, but still).

There are other minor supporting evidences. Though I'm still really quite busy so I probably won't be able to make the CRT any time soon. Just putting this out here as a possibility in the future.
Well, she wasn't one with him just able to fully utilize his power. Same difference I suppose. Pretty sure Shion was almost vaporized and just regened. He did need help from everyone to cast that fire magic. Also, Shion was significantly weakened by Holy Field.

Also, can someone give me this scan?
''Beelezbub can eat the concept of time if run amok.)''
in side story. rimuru ate mobius system "
<<…To put it simply, when something falls into the Collapser, the matter is converted into energy. It makes use of this phenomenon. By using two toruses, they affect each other and theoretically, would create infinite energy. That’s what they must have thought. But it’s far from perfect and incredibly dangerous.>>

Master Ciel’s explanation was hard to follow.

In other words, it was not simple at all. Still, I barely managed to understand.

Basically, it was an incomplete product.

The imperfect engine was out of control, leading to the current situation—that was all that I needed to understand.

If this continued to spread, it might swallow up the entire universe."
----------------------
"<<It’s simple. In a way, this is similar to Beelzebuth. The problem isn’t the release of positive energy, it’s the disappearance negative energy. However, the way of dealing with it is the same. As energy has a direction, you just need to control that…>>

I see.

Growthspeed = the movement of time. So when the universe loses its power to expand, then it loses the concept of time as well."

so yeah if he didnt control his beelzebub it will swallow concept of time. like when he fought hinata but with mobius system

Last edited:
Back