• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

can u explain what is dimensional axis

cant explain it well since im no knowledgeable on the matter, you can think of it like a direction, there is (up-down), (right-left), and (forward-backward) in 3-D space, just like how there are X, Y, Z used for coordinates

yo guys i think veldora should be above all true demon lord(exept rimuru) for me cuz he like can equeling a energy that can erase the concept of time.. and ppl sayd that guy would get that feats and anyone above true dragon will got those feats but i dont think so.. cuz what veldora did is not just by using hes aura but combining it with hes probability manipulation..

volume 15 Shion must receive high-god regeneration, right? Since she achieves infinite regeneration, which she regenerates even though she is erased from existence and the only way to kill is to deplete her magiculas or denying the skill.

Also, I don't understand much about dimensionality, but what is Rimuru LN dimensionality currently ? Has he already passed the WN?

volume 15 Shion must receive high-god regeneration, right? Since she achieves infinite regeneration, which she regenerates even though she is erased from existence and the only way to kill is to deplete her magiculas or denying the skill.
All ultimate skill users have High godly regen and can also cancel it as long as their law is more powerful than the opponent's

the most likely to be hyperversal in Slime are the countless worlds, and the worlds have their own laws, as velgrind already stated that there are transcendent worlds, like worlds with infinite directions, worlds without time or space, and even spaces between spaces, where she only survived because Veldanava made his brothers invincible, and only those capable of changing the very laws of the world have a chance of defeating them
bro where does it says infinite direction

bro where does it says infinite direction
in volume 15 or 16 I don't know, they split the novel into several pieces so it was very difficult to look for, but it's when velgrind is looking for the fragments of Rudra's soul in which she describes the various worlds she went through

All ultimate skill users have High godly regen and can also cancel it as long as their law is more powerful than the opponent's
but aren't laws irrelevant in Tensura? Since ultimate ability users not only understand all the laws of the world, but are also released from them? Furthermore, I think only those who have infinite regeneration scale to High-Godly, it's no wonder this is used in Rimuru's profile

but aren't laws irrelevant in Tensura? Since ultimate ability users not only understand all the laws of the world, but are also released from them? Furthermore, I think only those who have infinite regeneration scale to High-Godly, it's no wonder this is used in Rimuru's profile
users of unique abilities can manipulate the laws of the world while users of supreme abilities can create and destroy them at will, an example of this is in the fight of Dino vs Beretta and Apito, Dino used his unique ability to induce everyone to sleep but as Beretta is a demon (demons don't eat, sleep or rest) she was unaffected, but when he used his ultimate ability she went into sleep mode because Dino altered the principle of her existence and created the concept of tiredness in her, making her sleep

What does it take to be 5-D? I tried to understand about dimensionality, but it's so confusing...
being declared that a character is in a higher realm than 4 dimensions, ie being in a place where past and future are irrelevant, just transcending space and time doesn't give anything, you need to prove that there really is a place where 4d is irrelevant

users of unique abilities can manipulate the laws of the world while users of supreme abilities can create and destroy them at will, an example of this is in the fight of Dino vs Beretta and Apito, Dino used his unique ability to induce everyone to sleep but as Beretta is a demon (demons don't eat, sleep or rest) she was unaffected, but when he used his ultimate ability she went into sleep mode because Dino altered the principle of her existence and created the concept of tiredness in her, making her sleep
I'm starting to understand better, maybe I was confused, but I was sure I had read at some point that users of ultimate skills in addition to gaining access to laws, are also released from them, Is this not almost the same thing as transcending the concept of law?

being declared that a character is in a higher realm than 4 dimensions, ie being in a place where past and future are irrelevant, just transcending space and time doesn't give anything, you need to prove that there really is a place where 4d is irrelevant
thanks for the explanations, you helped me a lot, so a 5-D can't be affected by beings from lower dimensions, right?

I'm starting to understand better, maybe I was confused, but I was sure I had read at some point that users of ultimate skills in addition to gaining access to laws, are also released from them, Is this not almost the same thing as transcending the concept of law?
digital beings are freed from the laws of all worlds, users of ultimate abilities are only above the laws of their own world or lower worlds, so much so that there are weak worlds that can be destroyed by velgrind's aura while there are other worlds that she only survived. for being in it because it's a real dragon

digital beings are freed from the laws of all worlds, users of ultimate abilities are only above the laws of their own world or lower worlds, so much so that there are weak worlds that can be destroyed by velgrind's aura while there are other worlds that she only survived. for being in it because it's a real dragon
I think users of ultimate skills are released from the laws of all worlds, because Velgrynd noticed the changes in the laws when he went to another universe, and her manages to explode the weak universes for not having magic giving resistance as in the cardinal world, this is my perspective about ultimate skills.

I think users of ultimate skills are released from the laws of all worlds, because Velgrynd noticed the changes in the laws when he went to another universe, and her manages to explode the weak universes for not having magic giving resistance as in the cardinal world, this is my perspective about ultimate skills.

in volume 18 Guy said that Veldanava gave his servants the ability to manage the worlds, but to make the world fair he also gave the possibility that others could also have this power which are the ultimate abilities, but managing them doesn't mean being freed from them , so much so that a being can be subjugated by a user or a world with a higher law, the only beings that are free from this rule are digital beings, as they are made and also control the information particles, and everything in Slime including the laws and concepts and the worlds themselves and everything that lives in them also have particles of information, magic is also information

Volume 15 ch ep

Velgrynd continued to travel.
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow too.
The footsteps never stopped, and Velgrynd kept moving forward. -( imeasurable speed feat)

At that time, the place where Velgrynd and Rimuru had flown to was an otherworld that had transcended even time, and after she had successfully merged with the 'parallel existence' that had been knocked out by Feldway, she found herself in the middle of an otherworld with no direction at all.
One without atmosphere and two without earth, without even a sense of time, Velgrynd had to keep drifting.
If Velgrynd hadn't been a Dragon Race, I'm afraid she'd be in the wild, but she has Space Domination and unlimited life.

Last edited:
Volume 15 ch ep

The footsteps never stopped, and Velgrynd kept moving forward. -( imeasurable speed feat)

At that time, the place where Velgrynd and Rimuru had flown to was an otherworld that had transcended even time, and after she had successfully merged with the 'parallel existence' that had been knocked out by Feldway, she found herself in the middle of an otherworld with no direction at all.
One without atmosphere and two without earth, without even a sense of time, Velgrynd had to keep drifting.
If Velgrynd hadn't been a Dragon Race, I'm afraid she'd be in the wild, but she has Space Domination and unlimited life.
the immensity of the worlds that Veldanava created is really impressive, but what interests me the most is knowing where Ivaraj came from, it is said that he may have come from a place beyond the worlds outside of Veldanava's creation, curiosity is taking my sleep

in volume 18 Guy said that Veldanava gave his servants the ability to manage the worlds, but to make the world fair he also gave the possibility that others could also have this power which are the ultimate abilities, but managing them doesn't mean being freed from them , so much so that a being can be subjugated by a user or a world with a higher law, the only beings that are free from this rule are digital beings, as they are made and also control the information particles, and everything in Slime including the laws and concepts and the worlds themselves and everything that lives in them also have particles of information, magic is also information
True, i remembered the conversation about angelic abilities in walpurgis

Volume 15 ch ep

I don't think they will accept this as immeasurable speed because it's something that came from the skill and can be interpreted as teleportation because of this speech:
All she has to do now is “jump” for it.

It is a perfect combination of Spacetime Manipulation and Dimension Leap, a technique that is only possible with the Ultimate Skill’s ever-growing power.
digital life forms are more likely to achieve infinite or immeasurable speed. It all depends on what Fuse will do in the next volume

Volume 15 ch ep

They tried to scale immeasurable speed with it but it was denied because they think Velgrynd did it with teleportation and not speed

I wanted the fuse to change the Turn Null, as it is not NEP 2 precisely because it is energy, it should be pure void, as it came first of all along with Veldanava, maybe Veldanava has found some way to use it as energy to create reality and the true Turn Null is really pure void, or at least that's what I want to believe, by the way is there any detailed explanation about Turn Null in LN?

Back