• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Typically they'll use 宇宙 (Uchū) for Universe. But Sekai (世界) can be used as well, but context is needed to know for sure. Post the kanji for the quote so we can look at it. At most, it'll probably translate to "world" but you can argue its talking about a universe.

They used sekai, I underlined it and it isnt the full quote, but ill send a full SS of the page with it too.

I did say if needed I can post all the previous usage of mentioning "world" and none of which actually talk about the planet

Polish_20201025_130335722.png

Now the actual page without editing.

Screenshot_20201024-204932.png

They used sekai, I underlined it and it isnt the full quote, but ill send a full SS of the page with it too.

I did say if needed I can post all the previous usage of mentioning "world" and none of which actually talk about the planet

Polish_20201025_130335722.png

Now the actual page without editing.

Screenshot_20201024-204932.png
Can you post the actual kanji and not a scan.

This is dependent on interpretation, the feat here is shaking the atmosphere of the stopped world, if this is the entire universe, well there is no atmosphere in space to shake, planet makes more sense to me.

Also unless i am misremembering something isn't this basically Chloe cutting the atmospheric prison Velzard created by freezing the moisture in the atmosphere? If so the atmosphere here doesn't necessarily refer to the atmosphere of the entire world, but the atmosphere Velzard created.

Also again 4-A is above the feats displayed by the other characters around this level.

This feat is imo iffy at best, and an outlier at worse.

This is dependent on interpretation, the feat here is shaking the atmosphere of the stopped world, if this is the entire universe, well there is no atmosphere in space to shake, planet makes more sense to me.

Also unless i am misremembering something isn't this basically Chloe cutting the atmospheric prison Velzard created by freezing the moisture in the atmosphere? If so the atmosphere here doesn't necessarily refer to the atmosphere of the entire world, but the atmosphere Velzard created.

Also again 4-A is above the feats displayed by the other characters around this level.

This feat is imo iffy at best, and an outlier at worse.

About it being an outlier, there are a few points.
Guy, one of the two people she is fighting at the time, is said by rimuru to be able to maybe fight and win against yuuki, who is significantly stronger than all of them, to the point that yuuki would have been easily capable of eating it, which was a universal busting attack, which is high 3-A/low 2-C

Screenshot_20201026-224651.png

Screenshot_20201026-224953.png

Not only that, even chloe gets stronger, incomparable to her past self in which she was in a complete different dimension of power (not saying tier 1)

Screenshot_20201026-132957.png

Although maybe exaggerated as the next person she fought she couldnt beat, she still amped insanely higher

Rimuru also says velda is the strongest person he knew at the time:

Screenshot_20201026-203027.png

In which she was capable of fighting him 1 v 1 for a period of time.

Also milim's dragon nova attack which is large star level is more often done with her only utilizing a portion of her energy; in which velgrynd says it is about 10% of a true dragons, and if she used her ultimate skill, she'd surpass them:

Screenshot_20201026-230157.png

(Literally says her power would multiply, and in the next scan says it would beyond them, and 10×10 to reach the same level as a true dragon would still mean 10× stronger than a normal large star as she was still capable of producing bigger ones as her final plan before using her ultimate ability included gathering energy)
Screenshot_20201026-230446.png

Screenshot_20201026-230501.png

In which she couldnt imagine how high her strength would rise.

1. This literally already says guy compares to yuuki which is a low 2-C feat.
2. Milim's large star feat is significantly weaker compared to her ultimate ability enhanced AP which chloe scales to as she fought 1 on 1 with velda
3. Enhanced true dragons also said that milim buff was beyond what she could imagine
4. She compared to guy before milim went into her ultimate form which automatically makes her higher than high 4-C
5. Stated to be incomparable when unsealing her manas

I know it must be a bother but I have to disagree with it being an outlier, even veldora had low 2-C feats later, thats yuuki low 2-C, guy low 2-C according to rimuru.

As for the atmospheric prison, it still shook the "world" and yes your interpretation says the planet, but often in later chapters, it actually refers to the planets using "planets" not the world, even describing evil dragon lorf aji dahaka said it almost reached the level to eat planets:

Screenshot_20201023-231720.png

Then later even says 4 people could create an explosion comparable to the event horizon/big bang:

Screenshot_20201024-081905.png

Screenshot_20201024-081353.png

That was diablo, dino, zegion and benimaru. Diablo being the strongest still isnt as strong as guy. And for my interpretation, I think the world does stand for the universe, no contradictions of it suspended world not effecting the entire universe as it affects universal laws, previous context implying it was the universe, raw kanji being looked over and only having one line to which they agree it likely means the universe.

About it being an outlier, there are a few points.
Guy, one of the two people she is fighting at the time, is said by rimuru to be able to maybe fight and win against yuuki, who is significantly stronger than all of them, to the point that yuuki would have been easily capable of eating it, which was a universal busting attack, which is high 3-A/low 2-C

Screenshot_20201026-224651.png

Screenshot_20201026-224953.png

Not only that, even chloe gets stronger, incomparable to her past self in which she was in a complete different dimension of power (not saying tier 1)

Screenshot_20201026-132957.png

Although maybe exaggerated as the next person she fought she couldnt beat, she still amped insanely higher

Rimuru also says velda is the strongest person he knew at the time:

Screenshot_20201026-203027.png

In which she was capable of fighting him 1 v 1 for a period of time.

Also milim's dragon nova attack which is large star level is more often done with her only utilizing a portion of her energy; in which velgrynd says it is about 10% of a true dragons, and if she used her ultimate skill, she'd surpass them:

Screenshot_20201026-230157.png

(Literally says her power would multiply, and in the next scan says it would beyond them, and 10×10 to reach the same level as a true dragon would still mean 10× stronger than a normal large star as she was still capable of producing bigger ones as her final plan before using her ultimate ability included gathering energy)
Screenshot_20201026-230446.png

Screenshot_20201026-230501.png

In which she couldnt imagine how high her strength would rise.

1. This literally already says guy compares to yuuki which is a low 2-C feat.
2. Milim's large star feat is significantly weaker compared to her ultimate ability enhanced AP which chloe scales to as she fought 1 on 1 with velda
3. Enhanced true dragons also said that milim buff was beyond what she could imagine
4. She compared to guy before milim went into her ultimate form which automatically makes her higher than high 4-C
5. Stated to be incomparable when unsealing her manas

I know it must be a bother but I have to disagree with it being an outlier, even veldora had low 2-C feats later, thats yuuki low 2-C, guy low 2-C according to rimuru.

As for the atmospheric prison, it still shook the "world" and yes your interpretation says the planet, but often in later chapters, it actually refers to the planets using "planets" not the world, even describing evil dragon lorf aji dahaka said it almost reached the level to eat planets:

Screenshot_20201023-231720.png

Then later even says 4 people could create an explosion comparable to the event horizon/big bang:

Screenshot_20201024-081905.png

Screenshot_20201024-081353.png

That was diablo, dino, zegion and benimaru. Diablo being the strongest still isnt as strong as guy. And for my interpretation, I think the world does stand for the universe, no contradictions of it suspended world not effecting the entire universe as it affects universal laws, previous context implying it was the universe, raw kanji being looked over and only having one line to which they agree it likely means the universe.
I believe when it talks about Nostalgia Breakdown being the greatest destructive power since the beginning of the universe. Its probably referring to Veldanava not a Big Bang (especially that didn't happen in Slime). In others Nihility energy from Turn Null that was left after the creation of the multiverse. So you could scale that much higher.

I believe when it talks about Nostalgia Breakdown being the greatest destructive power since the beginning of the universe. Its probably referring to Veldanava not a Big Bang (especially that didn't happen in Slime). In others Nihility energy from Turn Null that was left after the creation of the multiverse. So you could scale that much higher.
You have a good point, especially since dino was around veldanava the longest, having fought along side where as rudra and guy knew him, but was not traveling with them. This would mean other than veldanava and ciel, he'd be the most knowledgeable person about it, as well as it making sense, it compared to the beginning, which was capable of destroying an enemy strong enough to be considered a true dragon.

Ill look for the kanji thing as well, I had gotten some of it translated to, they also think it likely means universe. She actually didnt use her power to freeze the entire universe, nor the planet, she made and wrapped an atmospheric prison around her, in which it said she shook the atmosphere of the world, which yes the universe doesnt have an atmosphere, but it also not only uses kanji which can mean universe, velzard did it in attempt to keep her prisoned, which should already be above large star level as it was velzard, someone superior than velgrynd whom said that milim was weak, only having 10% energy as a true dragon who actually made the large star feat already

Yeah from what I can tell. Its using kanji for world or sekai. But I would need the context of Velzard's feat of freezing everything. Because she can still scale higher and this is just AP vs DC thing. Or just a low-end for her.
Here is some (not in order from the beginning of the chapter)

ヴェルザードは、クロエの周囲の大気をそのまま凝固させ、一瞬にして破壊不能の牢獄を形成した。

この、停止世界に存在出来る以上、既に呼吸の必要はない存在となっているのは当然の話。この攻撃でクロエが死亡する事はないのだが、牢獄から出られなくすれば問題ないのだ。

ギィとの戦闘の邪魔をされたくないだけだったのだ。

That's what I found, imo, if it was just shaking the planet, (which again still uses the same kanji for the universe), it'd be a large downplay. Ill say it again, even velgrynd found milim pretty weak, and it was the super buffed milim that compared to guy previously, and chloe was fighting him almost evenly, which would already be largely above planetary.

So much in fact, it said milim has inhabited energy amounting to about 10% if a true dragon before using her ultimate skill, so should be a multiplier of over 10 using the scan i provided earlier. And that was velgrynd saying that, velzard is not only stronger, guy is stronger, and that's who she compared to, so much it made guy acknowledge her and was annoyed

Has anyone read the machine translations for Volume 17 yet?
The side-stories which had the most feats were Velgrynd's and Rain's stories, obviously.

I am late; I forgot to press sent, days earlier, for the message below.
Can we also add Light manipulation in powers and abilities, and Light Beams in notable attacks in Charybdis's profile?
It also had an attack (anime-only) with a light beam that creates an explosion that towers over a mountain, but I'm not sure if it yields anything significant or if it is even quantifiable. No idea how to upload the gif though.
Also, Charybdis is a female IIRC, not a male.
  • If you add the evidence in the profiles, it seems to add the abilities
It also had an attack (anime-only) with a light beam that creates an explosion that towers over a mountain, but I'm not sure if it yields anything significant or if it is even quantifiable. No idea how to upload the gif though.
  • The feat to be calculated, I think.
  • Just link the gif; only bureaucrats can upload materials.

Well, there are quite a few combat feats in V17.
  • Velgrynd has instantaneous movement within a universe.
  • Tatsuya Kondou and a few other notable individuals from his original world are ranked by Velgrynd to be A-minus. This is despite the fact that their original world had little magic and only weak monsters, although some of them like Xianhua became strong due to Velgrynd's interventions in that world.
  • Velgrynd has wiped out small countries as told in legends in Kondou's original world.
  • Velgrynd's undefended back was hit by an attack with an energy enough to destroy a continent in a fraction of a second. Not only was Velgrynd completely unaffected, her back took the impact and dissipated it completely.
  • Velgrynd's "Spacetime Continuous Attack" can go "beyond dimensions", and it hit Cornu and wiped out his army which was in a different universe, only linked with a small underworld gate. Velgrynd was holding back, but the attack wiped out a third of the continent, changing landscapes and causing global changes (which Velgrynd fixed). Velgrynd can control the weather.
  • Phantoms have possession, and their modus operandi in invading worlds is through espionage via possessing key figures and/or their families within those worlds and dismantling civilizations from the inside. But since Phantoms have little to no ego, sometimes they adapt the personality of the ones they possessed, and those powerful enough or with strong wills can resist this possession. 3 individuals from Kondou's original world resisted the phantoms and retained the phantom powers, becoming Sages in the process.
  • Velgrynd made the massive volcano in the Eastern Empire erupt violently, but the Empire was unaffected due to her barrier.
  • Primordials are indestructible in a sense that they can come back after having their souls/core being destroyed. Drawbacks is that it takes time for them to return, and they must be subservient to the one who destroyed them. However, the 2nd part isn't really binding, and Rain stated that they can disobey Guy if they wanted to. Demons who are close to the primary colors can also achieve this level of immortality.
  • It's kinda confusing, but Rain stated that they (Rain, Mizari, and Velzard) had to contain the aftermath of the battle of Guy and Milim, and if they didn't and if they joined the battle, the planet would've been destroyed. Also, if it wasn't for Ramiris's intervention, they (not sure if this included Velzard) would've fallen before the battle was over.
  • Whatever happened to the Barren Lands (the site of Milim vs Guy) made it a desert that continuously expands, and it was Dagruel's job to slow down or contain the desertification process. The damage must be unimaginably unrepairable for them to not just fix it with magic (Velgrynd has turned the areas she turned barren and uninhabitable into a new ecosystem, and Guy fixed the planet after his battle with Velzard permafrosted it, so they should've been able to fix it).
  • Younger Demon Lords kept on picking on Ruminas and Ramiris because they looked weak, so the two of them eventually went ape-shit and presumably killed several demon lords. This caused Ruminas to retire and have a representative in Roy.
  • Mizari and Rain are good at appraising strengths/powers of other people. When Mizari guided Rimuru to Walpurgis, she instantly knew that Clayman was gonna die.
  • Rain believes that she and Mizari can't beat Diablo. Also implied that Blanc/Testarossa is probably comparable to Diablo, which is supported in V11 when Diablo was unsure on who would win between him and an unnamed Blanc. Rain has also fought Blanc before, resulted in a tie.
  • Rain has a skill called 'Mist' in which she can split her body, which is why she was confident in facing Diablo because she can't die regardless.
  • Before evolving into Awakened Demon Lords, Rain claims that she can't beat anyone in the Octagram, including true form Ramiris and Dino. Should apply to Mizari as well.
  • Rain states that Benimaru (as a Divine Oni/Awakened Demon Lord) "seem stronger than the Demon Lords." Rain is also unsure who would win between her and Shion.
  • When they awakened, Mizari's and Rain's magicules/magic energy has been continuously increasing every day so they had to train daily to adapt, this condition might be true for other awakened demon lords as well.

Last edited:
Well, there are quite a few combat feats in V17.
  • Velgrynd has instantaneous movement within a universe.
  • Tatsuya Kondou and a few other notable individuals from his original world are ranked by Velgrynd to be A-minus. This is despite the fact that their original world had little magic and only weak monsters, although some of them like Xianhua became strong due to Velgrynd's interventions in that world.
  • Velgrynd has wiped out small countries as told in legends in Kondou's original world.
  • Velgrynd's undefended back was hit by an attack with an energy enough to destroy a continent in a fraction of a second. Not only was Velgrynd completely unaffected, her back took the impact and dissipated it completely.
  • Velgrynd's "Spacetime Continuous Attack" can go "beyond dimensions", and it hit Cornu and wiped out his army which was in a different universe, only linked with a small underworld gate. Velgrynd was holding back, but the attack wiped out a third of the continent, changing landscapes and causing global changes (which Velgrynd fixed). Velgrynd can control the weather.
  • Phantoms have possession, and their modus operandi in invading worlds is through espionage via possessing key figures and/or their families within those worlds and dismantling civilizations from the inside. But since Phantoms have little to no ego, sometimes they adapt the personality of the ones they possessed, and those powerful enough or with strong wills can resist this possession. 3 individuals from Kondou's original world resisted the phantoms and retained the phantom powers, becoming Sages in the process.
  • Velgrynd made the massive volcano in the Eastern Empire erupt violently, but the Empire was unaffected due to her barrier.
  • Primordials are indestructible in a sense that they can come back after having their souls/core being destroyed. Drawbacks is that it takes time for them to return, and they must be subservient to the one who destroyed them. However, the 2nd part isn't really binding, and Rain stated that they can disobey Guy if they wanted to. Demons who are close to the primary colors can also achieve this level of immortality.
  • It's kinda confusing, but Rain stated that they (Rain, Mizari, and Velzard) had to contain the aftermath of the battle of Guy and Milim, and if they didn't and if they joined the battle, the planet would've been destroyed. Also, if it wasn't for Ramiris's intervention, they (not sure if this included Velzard) would've fallen before the battle was over.
  • Whatever happened to the Barren Lands (the site of Milim vs Guy) made it a desert that continuously expands, and it was Dagruel's job to slow down or contain the desertification process. The damage must be unimaginably unrepairable for them to not just fix it with magic (Velgrynd has turned the areas she turned barren and uninhabitable into a new ecosystem, and Guy fixed the planet after his battle with Velzard permafrosted it, so they should've been able to fix it).
  • Younger Demon Lords kept on picking on Ruminas and Ramiris because they looked weak, so the two of them eventually went ape-shit and presumably killed several demon lords. This caused Ruminas to retire and have a representative in Roy.
  • Mizari and Rain are good at appraising strengths/powers of other people. When Mizari guided Rimuru to Walpurgis, she instantly knew that Clayman was gonna die.
  • Rain believes that she and Mizari can't beat Diablo. Also implied that Blanc/Testarossa is probably comparable to Diablo, which is supported in V11 when Diablo was unsure on who would win between him and an unnamed Blanc. Rain has also fought Blanc before, resulted in a tie.
  • Rain has a skill called 'Mist' in which she can split her body, which is why she was confident in facing Diablo because she can't die regardless.
  • Before evolving into Awakened Demon Lords, Rain claims that she can't beat anyone in the Octagram, including true form Ramiris and Dino. Should apply to Mizari as well.
  • Rain states that Benimaru (as a Divine Oni/Awakened Demon Lord) "seem stronger than the Demon Lords." Rain is also unsure who would win between her and Shion.
  • When they awakened, Mizari's and Rain's magicules/magic energy has been continuously increasing every day so they had to train daily to adapt, this condition might be true for other awakened demon lords as well.
Some things to add or clarify
  • Dagruel also aided in containing the destruction of the battle.
  • Rain meant that if she, Misery/Mizari, and Velzard weren't containing everything then the planet would be destroyed.
  • Phantoms can travel to other dimensions.
  • Velgrynd thinks Feldway is the only Phantom that has a chance at beating her.
  • Velgyrnd (and possibly other Phantoms too) are able synchronize with different timelines. Ex: Kondou's world and the Cardinal World (main world).
  • Pulcinella (a newly awakened phantom) who was not even a General Officer. Which have EP values (if you care) upwards of 600k. He was likely a Field Officer putting him upwards of 200k before awakening. He was able casually create enough energy to destroy a continent. He was also said to be "awakened demon lord" level.
  • Also Rain was confused as to why Benimaru was stronger than the Demon Lords. She probably meant weaker members of the Octagram. Or it meant stronger than baseline Demon Lords.
  • This would line up with Rimuru saying Benimaru has more magicules than Ruminas. As well as blitzing Gardner who rivaled Kondou.

Here is some (not in order from the beginning of the chapter)

ヴェルザードは、クロエの周囲の大気をそのまま凝固させ、一瞬にして破壊不能の牢獄を形成した。

この、停止世界に存在出来る以上、既に呼吸の必要はない存在となっているのは当然の話。この攻撃でクロエが死亡する事はないのだが、牢獄から出られなくすれば問題ないのだ。

ギィとの戦闘の邪魔をされたくないだけだったのだ。

That's what I found, imo, if it was just shaking the planet, (which again still uses the same kanji for the universe), it'd be a large downplay. Ill say it again, even velgrynd found milim pretty weak, and it was the super buffed milim that compared to guy previously, and chloe was fighting him almost evenly, which would already be largely above planetary.

So much in fact, it said milim has inhabited energy amounting to about 10% if a true dragon before using her ultimate skill, so should be a multiplier of over 10 using the scan i provided earlier. And that was velgrynd saying that, velzard is not only stronger, guy is stronger, and that's who she compared to, so much it made guy acknowledge her and was annoyed
Well clearly all it says is that it froze the atmosphere or space around Chloe. So it scales to Chloe since it stopped her from moving. So, if you can scale Chloe to universal then it should work.

Some things to add or clarify
  • Dagruel also aided in containing the destruction of the battle.
  • Rain meant that if she, Misery/Mizari, and Velzard weren't containing everything then the planet would be destroyed.
  • Phantoms can travel to other dimensions.
  • Velgrynd thinks Feldway is the only Phantom that has a chance at beating her.
  • Velgyrnd (and possibly other Phantoms too) are able synchronize with different timelines. Ex: Kondou's world and the Cardinal World (main world).
  • Pulcinella (a newly awakened phantom) who was not even a General Officer. Which have EP values (if you care) upwards of 600k. He was likely a Field Officer putting him upwards of 200k before awakening. He was able casually create enough energy to destroy a continent. He was also said to be "awakened demon lord" level.
  • Also Rain was confused as to why Benimaru was stronger than the Demon Lords. She probably meant weaker members of the Octagram. Or it meant stronger than baseline Demon Lords.
  • This would line up with Rimuru saying Benimaru has more magicules than Ruminas. As well as blitzing Gardner who rivaled Kondou.
I think I mentioned the first one, but are you saying he did that during the fight? I might've missed that.
The second one kinda needs clarification as it could mean that they cleaned up the aftermath i.e. after the fight, but with the context IMO that is the correct meaning of the sentence.
I missed the other ones, thanks for that. But to add, it was said that Kondou's rival (I think Masahiko is the name) had an EP of 10 million when he is at his full power as a Phantom, and that phantom is a direct subordinate of Cornu.
And since I don't think Rain can observe the skills of others, yeah she's likely basing her judgment based on Benimaru's magicule content.

On a different note, was Gardner really a rival to Kondou? AFAIK it was about their positions in the Empire, not about their actual power levels. That's why he wasn't 02, Damrada was, and Ultima described Damrada to be rivalling Hinata Sakaguchi. Might be wrong though.

Well clearly all it says is that it froze the atmosphere or space around Chloe. So it scales to Chloe since it stopped her from moving. So, if you can scale Chloe to universal then it should work.
That confuses me a little. It was a prison to keep her in place by velzard, it would scale her to velzard or a little less no?

And I don't know about universal but I still think there's a lot more feats supporting higher than high 4-C than just this one.
1. Milim making the high 4-C feat when she was considerably weaker than when she activates her ultimate form
2. Guy comparing to yuuki who can eat low 2-C attacks
3. Chloe increasing in power considerably to the point the narrator concluded it was in a different dimension.
4. Chloe fighting against velda without so much as being overwhelmed

Oh yeah, guy compares to yuuki, who is significantly stronger than velda, I know there isnt feats that raise their tier but I think there is still a lot to say she gets scaled higher.

1. High 4-C is a big tier, that doesn't mean much.
2. Low 2-C through hax with a specific ability.
3. Too vague to be of much use.
4. Wasn't hhe High 4-C?

Scales higher than what? She's already near the top of the scaling chain.

1. High 4-C is a big tier, that doesn't mean much.
2. Low 2-C through hax with a specific ability.
3. Too vague to be of much use.
4. Wasn't hhe High 4-C?

Scales higher than what? She's already near the top of the scaling chain.

1. ?? What do you mean? It's still a valid point, milim made the high 4-C feat when she was was in a considerably weaker form, everyone that even compares gets stronger considerably.
2. In which guy has to overpower, and his buff isn't as powerful as chloe's who upgraded her ultimate skill into a god, AND fused with her manas, so... It wasnt said chloe would beat yuuki, but they're most likely around the same level.
3. That was after she compared to a guy who's significantly stronger than the form of another who made the high 4-C feat. Lucia, a menace was a manas, velda was a manas, CIEL is a manas and that buff was because her ultimate skill became the highest tier as well as her fusing with her manas. I mean, kinda helpful, as well as abyss god nendon having NO coverage other than "he may be able to take down yuuki".
4. Velda was literally dominating everyone just with 1 power, beating a stronger form of milim, considerably stronger than her high 4-C feat making self, multiple true dragons who got amped with god level ultimates, diablo, and others, then was able to fight him without getting brutally murdered.

So basically the entire argument comes down to a large scaling chain. There's more than a 700 times difference between baseline High 4-C and baseline 4-B. The scaling chain could be a lot bigger and it would still fit in High 4-C.

So basically the entire argument comes down to a large scaling chain. There's more than a 700 times difference between baseline High 4-C and baseline 4-B. The scaling chain could be a lot bigger and it would still fit in High 4-C.
The scaling chain is just to help let it make sense. I guess you have a point but not entirely as well.

Fixation froze the universe, and once it failed to stop chloe, velzard used it to trap her in a prison, in which absolute severance broke through. Chloe shook the same "world" that velzard froze. And translated could be the same as universe, the translator also agreed, all previous usage of it refers to the universe too.

Abyss god nendon is strong enough to overcome a low 2-C ability
Evil dragon lord aji dahaka was strong enough to need what dino referred to as the beginning of the universe to destroy it, which is low 2-C or higher

So why cant absolute severance, an ability under hope lord sariel not do a 4-A feat?

I think I mentioned the first one, but are you saying he did that during the fight? I might've missed that.
The second one kinda needs clarification as it could mean that they cleaned up the aftermath i.e. after the fight, but with the context IMO that is the correct meaning of the sentence.
I missed the other ones, thanks for that. But to add, it was said that Kondou's rival (I think Masahiko is the name) had an EP of 10 million when he is at his full power as a Phantom, and that phantom is a direct subordinate of Cornu.
And since I don't think Rain can observe the skills of others, yeah she's likely basing her judgment based on Benimaru's magicule content.

On a different note, was Gardner really a rival to Kondou? AFAIK it was about their positions in the Empire, not about their actual power levels. That's why he wasn't 02, Damrada was, and Ultima described Damrada to be rivalling Hinata Sakaguchi. Might be wrong though.
No it wasn't Akira Masahiko, because he had broken free early on. It was Punicinella who is literally a no name minor Phantom.
As for Gardner he was leader of Single Dights. He said was only second to Kondou. And remember people are also given positions without fighting for them. We don't know if Damrada or Kondou were given top tier positions due to just being close with Rudra and being powerful. And even if they fought to the top we only know Gardner says he rivals Kondou. As well as him being greatest among the digits. Kondou isn't considered apart of digits because of his role same for Damrada.

A large scaling chain is entirely irrelevant to those points and from my understanding the correct translation and context of the feat are still up for debate.

The atmosphere feat. Indeed you can't because there is no mention or showing of someone opposing Beelzebub in a way that can be tiered. It's a single ability that's Low 2-C and it's hax, so using it as support for the physical tiers of character is pointless.

I reread the chapter; it looks like it was this context described.

Just a small question: would we ever put manga renders for the light novel profiles?
Might just be my opinion, but Kawakami's art is >>> Mitz Vah's > anime art.

Hello there,I'm new here,I want to ask a question.Doesnt,ln version veldora has high godly regeneration?
According to vollume 10 he easily resisted hinatas meltslash.

Hello there,I'm new here,I want to ask a question.Doesnt,ln version veldora has high godly regeneration?
I guess if you believe that Hinata's meltslash can always target skills and if you think information particles are actual information itself then maybe. Because Veldora just tanked it he didn't regen.

In my view, it is probably not; Veldora just tanked or endured the attacks, from what I read. Veldora doesn't have the supporting statements of coming from erasure like Rimuru from what I know.

Back