• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

I think the Japanese raws would need to be check; the world's context, to me, sounds like it is still about Earth.

World there means planet, not universe.

World doesn't mean universe in every context.

Anyway i have done myself and helped in a few major revisions, and i will have some free time like Monday and Tuesday, will see if i can do a CRT for volumes 9-11.

I have many profiles i wanna create for various verses, not gonna get to create any new characters or verses for a bit.

Honestly, I talked with MrDrProfessorPatricio and was going to work on CRT with the evidence that I have this week since he is busy but if you can a more concrete thread then it is good, CP.

I know no WN changes and the concept manipulation removal most likely won't be a topic but I would think they can be handled in CRT in a few weeks from now.

If you were already in the process of doing it, that's cool.

Was just gonna do it, if no one else could. I will just add anything to the actual thread that i think is missing.

I still got some other CRTS to make.

Characters that scale to Shizue should be downgraded to massively hypersonic (because Black Lightning being FTL was a mistranslation), and demon lord level characters to at least relativistic-relativistic+ due to numerous statements suggesting they're just near lightspeed instead of beyond it. FTL perception speed is probably fine though.

@Celestial_Pegasus hi, sorry, I know you are a busy person but the thread was closed but I was wondering if this helps for my crt earlier
Screenshot_20201018-190302.png

Thank you for your time

You are using 2 seperate instances to prove that world=universe.

In that context which you just posted, it means universe, however nothing proves in the other it also means the same.

You are using 2 seperate instances to prove that world=universe.

In that context which you just posted, it means universe, however nothing proves in the other it also means the same.

These are from the same chapter, explaining how the stopped world affected the worlds "laws" and chloe shook the atmospheric pressure of the world, which means she shook the "world" contradicting its laws.

I know it doesnt EXACTLY say that the stopped world she shook say it is the universe, but every single time "world" was brought up was suspended world affecting universal laws having no contradictions for range nor ever changing the context back to their planet, having always meant either the universe or the ability. If it doesnt count please feel free to ignore me

Characters that scale to Shizue should be downgraded to massively hypersonic (because Black Lightning being FTL was a mistranslation), and demon lord level characters to at least relativistic-relativistic+ due to numerous statements suggesting they're just near lightspeed instead of beyond it. FTL perception speed is probably fine though.
Yeah, that sounds about right.

I think someone should make a calc about the perception speed of Thought Acceleration

It's supposed to be 1 second = 277 hours

I think that's under MFTL+ level of perception iirc

Now that I have the full raws from Voxel, I found interesting statements. Specifically surrounding Velgrynd's descriptions of the universe.

Velgrynd は、幾つもの出会いと別れを繰り返す。そんな中、Velgrynd が理解したのは、Veldanava が生み出した世界は一つではない、という事実だ。

Velgrynd had a series of encounters and goodbyes, and it was through these encounters that she came to understand the fact that the world created by Veldanava was not one.
This isn't really anything new, just more evidence for multiple universes.

Velgrynd は、そうした世界を渡り歩いた。

ただし、それは全て自分の意思ではなく、導かれるがままに辿り着く形であった。

文明レベルも様々で、それがどの次元で、どの時間軸なのかも、Velgrynd には推し量る術(すべ)などない。また、平行世界が重なり合って存在する事はないので、同一時間軸に同じ存在が重複するのは不可能だ。

つまり、一度行ったからといって、同じ場所に行けるという訳ではないのである。

Velgrynd が存在する次元の同一時間帯ならば、正確な時空間座標を認識出来ている。だがしかし、そこにはその時点のVelgrynd が存在している訳で、Ultimate Skill ‘Divine Flame King (Cthugha )’ の ‘Spacetime Leap ’ でも跳べないのだ。

Velgrynd walked through such a world.

However, it was not all by choice, but by being guided.

There are various levels of civilization, and Velgrynd has no way of guessing which dimension and timeline they are on. Also, since parallel worlds do not overlap, it is impossible for the same entity to overlap on the same timeline.

In other words, it is not possible to go to the same place once you've been there.

If it's the same time period in the dimension where Velgrynd exists, then we have the exact space-time coordinates. However, there is a Velgrynd at that time, and the Ultimate Skill 'Divine Flame King (Cthugha)' 'Spacetime Leap 'But I can't jump.
Alright, this one has some pretty big implications. Firstly, Velgrynd makes reference to different timelines. She even says "parallel worlds do not overlap".
Secondly, this actually lines up with the whole Chloe situation. It is not possible to have multiple of the same entity in the same timeline. But Chloe's power allows her to disregard such laws. So to compensate the world makes one Chloe inactive (future Chloe). The same with Hinata. And the mask was created as a byproduct of the paradox. BUT all that matters is that this would normally be impossible without such time manipulation.

As such Velgrynd can travel to any point in time where she already exists. That appears to be the only limitation besides having to know where she traveling before going there.

So yeah very interesting information.

I think someone should make a calc about the perception speed of Thought Acceleration

It's supposed to be 1 second = 277 hours

I think that's under MFTL+ level of perception iirc
Yes, it should be MFTL+ level of perception.
60 x 60 = 3600 x 24 = 86,400 x 365 = 31,536,000 x 10 = 315,360,000 seconds in a decade
315,360,000 s x 299,792,458 m/s = 9.45425496E+16 m/s
9.45425496E+16 = 94,542,549,600,000,000 m/s
94,542,549,600,000,000 / 299,792,458 = 315,360,000.1505041x SoL

I could be wrong but that's what I got.

60 x 60 = 3600 x 24 = 86,400 x 365 = 31,536,000 x 10 = 315,360,000 seconds in a decade

I'm not a math guy but as long as you got 1,000+ x SoL, you already qualify for MFTL+ level

Could you explain how you got that? Why is a decade involved?

I mean, using the same calc as the other guy
60×60=3600
3600×277=997,200
997,200×299,792,458=298,953,039,117,600
298,953,039,117,600/299,792,458=
997,200 faster than SoL. Which i mean makes some sense to me, could be wrong, but is slowing down his perception of time to be 1/997,200 of it's original speed. I'm kinda dumb tho

No. Its for Rimuru, why would Thought Acceleration before Ciel? If Rimuru speeds up then so does Ciel. They share a mind and soul.
Screenshot_20200906-224853_Lithium.jpg
That's what i mean tho...i mean Rimuru can do it bcs of Ciel after all while Raphael only a million times...Ciel is a Manas, it's still Rimuru's skill/ability

That's what i mean tho...i mean Rimuru can do it bcs of Ciel after all while Raphael only a million times...Ciel is a Manas, it's still Rimuru's skill/ability
Unless you are saying that Rimuru wouldn't scale to it then I fail to see the relevancy. But I hope you know that Rimuru can and has used Thought Acceleration on his own. Ciel does activate pretty much every time they have an internal conversation. And if it deems that Rimuru needs it or some reason. But the skill being what it is has nothing to do with Ciel.

Unless you are saying that Rimuru wouldn't scale to it then I fail to see the relevancy. But I hope you know that Rimuru can and has used Thought Acceleration on his own. Ciel does activate pretty much every time they have an internal conversation. And if it deems that Rimuru needs it or some reason. But the skill being what it is has nothing to do with Ciel.
I don't get what you're trying to say actually...i clearly said that Ciel is Rimuru's skill/ability and the reason he's Thought Acceleration is hundreds of millions times...while with Raphael it's just a million times...just that nothing more...also Thought Acceleration is always under GS/Raphael's sub-skill and then integrated to Ciel

Last edited:
I don't get what you're trying to say actually...i clearly said that Ciel is Rimuru's skill/ability and the reason he's Thought Acceleration is hundreds of millions times...while with Raphael it's just a million times...just that nothing more...also Thought Acceleration is always under GS/Raphael's sub-skill and then integrated to Ciel
Alright, guess there's nothing left to say

Can we also add Light manipulation in powers and abilities, and Light Beams in notable attacks in Charybdis's profile?
It also had an attack (anime-only) with a light beam that creates an explosion that towers over a mountain, but I'm not sure if it yields anything significant or if it is even quantifiable. No idea how to upload the gif though.
Also, Charybdis is a female IIRC, not a male.

Can we also add Light manipulation in powers and abilities, and Light Beams in notable attacks in Charybdis's profile?
It also had an attack (anime-only) with a light beam that creates an explosion that towers over a mountain, but I'm not sure if it yields anything significant or if it is even quantifiable. No idea how to upload the gif though.
Also, Charybdis is a female IIRC, not a male.
  • It seems like the changes would be uncontroversial and if you add the evidence in the profile, it seems fine to add the ability.
  • The feat to be calculated, I think.
  • We can link the gif, in the new forum; only bureaucrats can upload materials.

Thank you so much! Im doing this for a CRT for chloe. Can i get your opinion on something? I was stumped on whether or not "The world" meant universe or the actual planet when it says chloe shook the world when she broke out of velzards absolute fixation.
Polish_20201024_205527518.png

That's the part where it says she broke free and this:

Screenshot_20201024-204857.png

Is where the kanji is similar. The first option in "world" is the same as the second option for "universe." Im sorry if google translate isn't reliable, but I dont know the language nor anyone who does. And there is a lot more to ask, so ill just keep it short, in every other translation coming out as "the world" it is either describing the effect from suspended world, suspended "world", or how the laws of the "world" such as time, emissions and more no longer work. I can add them if you need, my question is if every previous scenario of the translated "world" referring to the universe and the kanji being the same, could this be enough context for it to count for chloe?

Thank you so much! Im doing this for a CRT for chloe. Can i get your opinion on something? I was stumped on whether or not "The world" meant universe or the actual planet when it says chloe shook the world when she broke out of velzards absolute fixation.
Polish_20201024_205527518.png

That's the part where it says she broke free and this:

Screenshot_20201024-204857.png

Is where the kanji is similar. The first option in "world" is the same as the second option for "universe." Im sorry if google translate isn't reliable, but I dont know the language nor anyone who does. And there is a lot more to ask, so ill just keep it short, in every other translation coming out as "the world" it is either describing the effect from suspended world, suspended "world", or how the laws of the "world" such as time, emissions and more no longer work. I can add them if you need, my question is if every previous scenario of the translated "world" referring to the universe and the kanji being the same, could this be enough context for it to count for chloe?
Typically they'll use 宇宙 (Uchū) for Universe. But Sekai (世界) can be used as well, but context is needed to know for sure. Post the kanji for the quote so we can look at it. At most, it'll probably translate to "world" but you can argue its talking about a universe.

It seems like the changes would be uncontroversial and if you add the evidence in the profile, it seems fine to add the ability.
  • The feat to be calculated, I think.
  • We can link the gif, in the new forum; only bureaucrats can upload materials.
This is the feat that I was talking about.
Charybdis can use light beams in both the LN, manga and anime as far as I know.

Back