• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10,000 universes is kinda small. AP revision for Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people are aware that the ability to recreate the universe 10,000 times mimicking the original is possible for rimuru. Although this is in his true dragon key, I believe, most people use it as his EoS key. (Although this may likely show up in a later CRT).

I disagree with this

Screenshot_20200824-110442.png

This is rimuru's thoughts. During the battle rimuru v milim in attempt to deceive lucia, he explains that the more energy he has, the more power.

"Yeah but multiple people have infinite sources, milim, yuuki, and gii, even that one robo chick in the after stories. Even GOD had it..."
Screenshot_20201024-140146.png

God didn't even have an infinite capacity, mix that with the fact that rimuru obtains not one infinite source, (the first being magic essence breeder reactor obtained via yuuki (or veldanava's blade( or information archives))), he also travels to the parallel world and takes the mobius system from the cyborg.

Not 1, but 2 sources that have NOT been able to fill up rimuru's imaginary space, thus I think it should be clearly stated on Rimuru's (Web novel) page to be clear above 10,000 universes.

If accepted, should be insanely high above baseline 2-B, also affect range via space-time continuous strike/amplify(footman). Although I may reapply for 2-A later, two infinite sources directly powering him up in which he could recreate EASILY via: all of creation manifestation/embodiment
Screenshot_20201024-091722.png

Harvest lord shub-niggurath which has the ability to recreate skills (magic breeder reactor)

And just in case people say, "but that's turn null! There's nothing that says anything else can even attack multiple universe in tensura"
Screenshot_20201024-141519.png

Rimuru states ciel made the "energy" the entire time. Although this is contradictory to previous statements before, does not mean it is not possible.
Accumulated: gather together or acquire an increasing number or quantity of.
The very definition of the verb used by ciel means turn null (the subject utilized the verb, which is a skill under void-god azathoth) itself with the help of ciel. But, rimuru also said she had created the energy, and being that turn null energy is significantly stronger than every kind of energy, did not have a way to infinitely reproduce other energy as this time, thus meaning she had a hand in created turn null energy, and should be able to utilize reactor/mobius to create the energy infinitely.

The mobius system also has the potential to cross over and attack other universes, mixed with multiple clones, space-time continuous attack, teleport (spatial manipulation abilities have shown the capability to transport even physical things such as sticky steel thread to other locations as seen in the after stories with souei using stick steel thread to link to the hiding rimuru in case of emergencies)
20200522_135430.png

(This also supports the fact that tensura universes are infinite, as the mobius system is infinite)

Extra:
Screenshot_20201018-190136.png

Screenshot_20201010-143614.png

Both SS support the idea that he can create energy, or simply just convert energy. Turn null also in EVERY mentioning of it is described the be the power of creation, or the skill itself is just the manipulation of the energy, thus meaning to be able to create it should be able to create the actual energy.

1. Isn't this pointless? Ciel clearly said that Rimuru can create the world tens of thousands of times not 10,000...tens of thousands mean anything from 20,000 to below 100,000

2. No comment about it but if i have to say anything then idk the logic/reason why Mobius System is infinite = Slime Universes are infinite...i mean why?

Also can you tag this thread?

W̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶W̶N̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶b̶h̶

1. Isn't this pointless? Ciel clearly said that Rimuru can create the world tens of thousands of times not 10,000...tens of thousands mean anything from 20,000 to below 100,000

2. No comment about it but if i have to say anything then idk the logic/reason why Mobius System is infinite = Slime Universes are infinite...i mean why?

Also can you tag this thread?

W̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶W̶N̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶b̶h̶
Oh yeah, i'll make tags, my bad.
1. Tens of thousands doesnt go as far as im appealing here now, I feel that having two infinite sources influencing AP would mean an uncountable amount easily, scaling to the literal depths of uncountable.
2. Rimuru states the danger that the system can traverse to other dimensions and affect them, the fact that it only affects that one can provide the proof needed to say the universes are infinite, which no, has no point and is just thrown in there.

Thanks for your input

2. Rimuru states the danger that the system can traverse to other dimensions and affect them, the fact that it only affects that one can provide the proof needed to say the universes are infinite, which no, has no point and is just thrown in there.
Rimuru doesn't state that the system can traverse to other dimension tho...he only question whether it can affect other dimension after it swallowed the entire universe which is Ciel answered that it doesn't

Well either way...not gonna further involve myself in WN slime

Rimuru doesn't state that the system can traverse to other dimension tho...he only question whether it can affect other dimension after it swallowed the entire universe which is Ciel answered that it doesn't

Well either way...not gonna further involve myself in WN slime
But the point would be the same no? Even though it isn't concrete, it still implies the inability to affect other universes, and with it being infinite, should be able to traverse any distance to reach the other parallel universes if they werent infinite in size

But the point would be the same no? Even though it isn't concrete, it still implies the inability to affect other universes, and with it being infinite, should be able to traverse any distance to reach the other parallel universes if they werent infinite in size
No it isn't...that Universe itself already infinity in size and it doesn't affect other universe...especially if you said that slime Multiverse is Infinity with just that...so no

Ok now let's stop here...i'm just further involve myself like this...you can just wait for more input from slime knowledgeable members

No it isn't...that Universe itself already infinity in size and it doesn't affect other universe...especially if you said that slime Multiverse is Infinity with just that...so no

Ok now let's stop here...i'm just further involve myself like this...you can just wait for more input from slime knowledgeable members

"that Universe itself already infinity"
That was my point, not that the cosmology was 2-A. Just the universes were infinite

Yeah, I'd agree it seems to line but can link where Mobius System is said to be infinite.
Screenshot_20201027-153352.png

This slightly contradicts my point, but it doesnt mean it isnt infinite when completely. Although in earlier segments it talks about how she could never really get tired, she couldn't harness as much power as the other generals even though they only had nuclear reactors. In completion, the mobius system is infinite.

Screenshot_20201027-153425.png

This somewhat supports it by directly stating it compares to the expansion with the universe which in theory is saying the universe is infinitely expanding. And also comparing to beezlebuth, the superior form of gluttony which is already low 2-C comparing to when hinata said it could eat the universe and time, as well as yuuki eating a universal busting attack with beezlebuth. Although those werent confirmed infinities, shouldnt be any stretch of the imagination

The chapter where I got the scan

Last edited:
How many times is this feat gonna be evaluated? It's been like half a dozen time by now.

The last time this was brought up, it was agreed Rimuru can create more than 10,000 universes, but it's not infinite as in 2-A, this just hasn't been updated in his profile. So i do agree it should be noted.

But for the love of God, don't bring up 2-A Rimuru again.

How many times is this feat gonna be evaluated? It's been like half a dozen time by now.

The last time this was brought up, it was agreed Rimuru can create more than 10,000 universes, but it's not infinite as in 2-A, this just hasn't been updated in his profile. So i do agree it should be noted.

The CRT is just for it to be noted, and because of the recent craze of people editing his page without permission, it'd be a lot better to get someone to do it

So rimuru is not 2-A or tier 1? Cus I heard some arguments about infinite energy and how he can analyze to the 10th dimention and be above it or something like that

10th dimension? Idk where that is coming from.

As for 2-A it's been discussed over and over again, multiple staff even excluding me, have agreed while Rimuru does have infinite capacity/energy, his output is not infinite at any 1 point in time, essentially, he can infinitely create universes, but will never get to actual infinity (2-A).

This CRT been mostly quiet for a while and you said it yourself, it should be updated, if you have time could you get someone to do it? I know this thread itself doesnt have enough opinions, but it may take a while just for something already discussed

I disagree with any needed changes, in short; it is basically pointless as said by Nxdia00, from his first post.
I know 2-A isn't one of the thread's topic for upgrade but I agree with Celestial's view on the 2-A topic.

I believe I have more to say because an earlier draft of my posts got deleted; I will try to post my messages hours or earlier when I have the time.

Last edited:
I disagree with any needed changes, in short; it is basically pointless as said by Nxdia00, from his first post.
I know 2-A isn't one of the thread's topic for upgrade but I agree with Celestial's view on the 2-A topic.

I believe I have more to say because an earlier draft of my posts got deleted; I will try to post my messages hours or earlier when I have the time.
I can agree that stating it was 10,000 when it clearly says tens of thousands was clearly a fault which was influenced by those arguing against me in previous debates. But I disagree on the part of it saying it doesn't need a change, he clearly gets amped past "tens of thousands" as when describing turn null in the later chapters, it is produced, and thus with multiple inexhaustible energy sources, should clearly surpass the current listed AP

I disagreed.

Definitely above 10,000 universes but infinite capacity doesn’t mean infinite output from what I have just read through so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back