• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Veldanava existing in the first game would be so lit, i have hopes for the second game and there's likely going to be canonicity amongst worlds just like the first game, if we scale the firsr game we could get God to tier 0 and i am not even capping the first reason to this is
With the standards of VS Battles it is difficult to obtain a tier 0. It will be necessary to really show the omnipotence of the characters otherwise they will just be in layers of High 1-A if the cosmology is High 1-A

There are infinite dreams, the way it works is 2-A reality<dream<infinity<dream etc
I believe with the current rating of our standards this should be 1-A+ or High 1-A baseline, idk which it is but there are also many many more instances and reason the first order of business is also the canonicity it have with other isekai fantasies, in slime those different worlds are just different anime's (in other word slime is the pinnacle of isekai genre) and the slime multiverse represents all existing isekai fantasy, we even had an official collab with Magical index, anyways, if you read the game article you can see its considered "another world" within slime multiverse (game), in other words in this normal characters can scale to 1-A+ due to their hierarchy of how the R>F works, High 1-A for Izis if God ever becomes a thing in the game then he can be tier 0
(Definitely not going to argue for this in the future)
Infinite dreams and all that stuff would have to really work like an infinite R>F hierarchy. If so then cosmology could be raised to High 1-A. When you say reality<dream<infinity<dream etc. I don't know if this reality refers to the entire main multiverse of the work, a bit like with Demon King Daimao

Diablo should have resistance to Information Analysis, what do you think?

In Veldora's diary, Veldora uses his analysis ability and fails to see all of his power.

"No, Master. He just looks like a simple greater demon to me."

So Ifrit is unable to sense the true nature of the demons Rimuru summoned.

My observation tells me that the one in the middle is an arch demon, however.

That would be evidence that he is capable of mimicking the lower level to disguise himself.

An eccentric demon that comes when he is not called. The ability to hide his arch demon presence in the shell of a mere greater demon. And most curious of all to me, a lifespan be-yond even what I can sense.

Have you been alive for longer than me...?

No, that cannot be true.

It is merely because I am locked in this space. My "Inquirer" skill cannot view him properly.

Even when he evolved his unique skill into an ultimate skill, he couldn't see Diablo's power.

With great confidence, Diablo claimed that he would take re- sponsibility for one of those three issues.

It might sound like the height of arrogance, but in this case, he has the ability to back it up.

Even I cannot fully gauge his power, and on top of that, he seems very crafty.

Ahh, if I were free once again, I could have volunteered to perform such a duty...

"Affirmative: May I take to mean you are volunteering to help Master after your resurrection? YES/NO"

Why must you ask? The answer, of course, is YES!

I would spare no assistance in helping my close friend and ally Rimuru.

"Understood: In that case, let us break Unlimited Imprisonment promptly.

Ah, yes, that is true.

I now have an ability far beyond that of the Unique Skill "In- quirer." I possess the Ultimate Skill known as "Faust." With the help of Raphael, even this Unlimited Imprisonment can- not hold me!

With the standards of VS Battles it is difficult to obtain a tier 0. It will be necessary to really show the omnipotence of the characters otherwise they will just be in layers of High 1-A if the cosmology is High 1-A
Well, we're hoping God retains the same characteristics he had in the novel, such as something like this
Infinite dreams and all that stuff would have to really work like an infinite R>F hierarchy. If so then cosmology could be raised to High 1-A. When you say reality<dream<infinity<dream etc. I don't know if this reality refers to the entire main multiverse of the work, a bit like with Demon King Daimao
Each dream is an entire World, so yes
and by World I mean a Space-Time Continuum[quality is bad for this one], an entire Universe
and this goes infinitely, dreams within dreams within dreams and so on, and all of it as a whole being called an "Infinity mirror", which is basically done by Izis surrounding something with mirrors, and fun fact, the you can even stack multiple of these on top of each other

and than we have the Cardinal World acting as the "Real World" seeing the entire mirror hierarchy as fictional

Last edited:

The main multiverse is trapped in a mirror, that mirror then becomes the dream of someone its R>F since those who dream are considered "The real ones" and whatever in that dream is fake, as seen with one of the scans i sent, however this dreaming should be eternal, because if the real one wake up the fakes disappears (they aren't really fake, you get it right?) What separates the real ones from the fakes is infinity (called loupe loupe) then this goes on forever, no end

Diablo should have resistance to Information Analysis, what do you think?

In Veldora's diary, Veldora uses his analysis ability and fails to see all of his power.

"No, Master. He just looks like a simple greater demon to me."

So Ifrit is unable to sense the true nature of the demons Rimuru summoned.

My observation tells me that the one in the middle is an arch demon, however.

That would be evidence that he is capable of mimicking the lower level to disguise himself.

An eccentric demon that comes when he is not called. The ability to hide his arch demon presence in the shell of a mere greater demon. And most curious of all to me, a lifespan be-yond even what I can sense.

Have you been alive for longer than me...?

No, that cannot be true.

It is merely because I am locked in this space. My "Inquirer" skill cannot view him properly.

Even when he evolved his unique skill into an ultimate skill, he couldn't see Diablo's power.

With great confidence, Diablo claimed that he would take re- sponsibility for one of those three issues.

It might sound like the height of arrogance, but in this case, he has the ability to back it up.

Even I cannot fully gauge his power, and on top of that, he seems very crafty.

Ahh, if I were free once again, I could have volunteered to perform such a duty...

"Affirmative: May I take to mean you are volunteering to help Master after your resurrection? YES/NO"

Why must you ask? The answer, of course, is YES!

I would spare no assistance in helping my close friend and ally Rimuru.

"Understood: In that case, let us break Unlimited Imprisonment promptly.

Ah, yes, that is true.

I now have an ability far beyond that of the Unique Skill "In- quirer." I possess the Ultimate Skill known as "Faust." With the help of Raphael, even this Unlimited Imprisonment can- not hold me!
I have put this into consideration

How Rimuru(current version) would perform Against Soma Cruz(Castlevania Character)? I think I Did see a thread talking about this match but got discontinue.

How Rimuru(current version) would perform Against Soma Cruz(Castlevania Character)? I think I Did see a thread talking about this match but got discontinue.
I don't know if we can deal with the passive plot manipulation bullshit with range alone, at best I think it's an incon.

@Astral_Trinity439

Do I need to tell you to add references?
I don't understand what you are doing here, make edits carefully. Even though you corrected the word changes in the OP that I asked you to correct in the thread and the staff accepted the sentences in their corrected form, you are applying the changes to the profile in its previous state. Also why removed the passive void manipulation (non-existentence erasure) in Rimuru's Pre-Ultimate Slime key. (if you have made such mistakes on other pages, you need to correct them)
And please, if you made a mistake while editing, automatically undo all edits, you are making too many mistakes trying to undo manually.
Profiles can't stay that way, either all edits need to be undone and someone needs to reapply all the changes, or you need to fix them.

Well, we're hoping God retains the same characteristics he had in the novel, such as something like this

Each dream is an entire World, so yes
and by World I mean a Space-Time Continuum[quality is bad for this one], an entire Universe
and this goes infinitely, dreams within dreams within dreams and so on, and all of it as a whole being called an "Infinity mirror", which is basically done by Izis surrounding something with mirrors, and fun fact, the you can even stack multiple of these on top of each other

and than we have the Cardinal World acting as the "Real World" seeing the entire mirror hierarchy as fictional
Ah OK

The main multiverse is trapped in a mirror, that mirror then becomes the dream of someone its R>F since those who dream are considered "The real ones" and whatever in that dream is fake, as seen with one of the scans i sent, however this dreaming should be eternal, because if the real one wake up the fakes disappears (they aren't really fake, you get it right?) What separates the real ones from the fakes is infinity (called loupe loupe) then this goes on forever, no end
I see. Thanks

Game have High 1-A+ cosmology but no real hax
Best hax in game seems to be CM2 and reality warping, if there's more you can help me find

This wouldn't be High 1-A or 1-A. The hierarchy, if valid for R>F with no anti-feats, is going downward not upward. It would not make those of the base reality higher even if these dreams are real or infinite.

The base reality is just that, a base reality that itself doesn't meet the criteria of being 1-A, but because the dreams are below it in this proposed qualitative hierarchy they can't be 1-A either.

This wouldn't be High 1-A or 1-A. The hierarchy, if valid for R>F with no anti-feats, is going downward not upward. It would not make those of the base reality higher even if these dreams are real or infinite.

The base reality is just that, a base reality that itself doesn't meet the criteria of being 1-A, but because the dreams are below it in this proposed qualitative hierarchy they can't be 1-A either.
I see but I have something to ask.

The fact that a dream is a universe that stacks infinitely downward with the Cardinal world as reality is difficult to deal with but has the Cardinal world been described in the game as a space-time continuum only?

And with dreams being universes (space-time continuum) and perceived as fiction by those above them doesn't force the rise of cosmology upwards?

Since if we instead take it downwards there will be a removal of spatial dimensions.

As mentioned the base reality where the majority of Slime takes place does not meet the criteria of being a 1-A reality, you can put as many lower realities as you want below it but this fact does not change.

It basically doesn't follow the first two rules of the new reality-fiction relationships, and if I'm not wrong I don't believe it follows the third either.

Last edited:
As mentioned the base reality where the majority of Slime takes place does not meet the criteria of being a 1-A reality, you can put as many lower realities as you want below it but this fact does not change.

It basically doesn't follow the first two rules of the new reality-fiction relationships, and if I'm not wrong I don't believe it follows the third either.
OK

Damn, guess we hitting the script
Back to LN scaling then

For some reason I didn't get a notification for this, thus why I didn't notice your reply
@Astral_Trinity439

Do I need to tell you to add references?
I don't understand what you are doing here, make edits carefully. Even though you corrected the word changes in the OP that I asked you to correct in the thread and the staff accepted the sentences in their corrected form, you are applying the changes to the profile in its previous state.
I'll add the refs for SLF page, apologies for that, as for skills and magic, well, a lot of links there are broken, so I'm instead working on redoing the whole page with scans and refs separately, it will take some time, though
Also why removed the passive void manipulation (non-existentence erasure) in Rimuru's Pre-Ultimate Slime key. (if you have made such mistakes on other pages, you need to correct them)
I had made some editing mistakes, and accidentally removed the immeasurable speed rating as well
Although Mizuki told me the thing about imm speed, so I added it again[but he removed it again for another reason], I didn't realize I had removed NEE too, until you pointed it out here 🙏

You forgot one thing, well, I'll quote Ultima in that case
Outerverse level: Characters whose power/magnitude is qualitatively, rather than simply quantitatively, above lesser things. That is to say: Their superiority is strictly tied to their ontology, and so they are not expressible as the union of anything lesser than themselves. A practical example of this are chatacters who view realities as fiction, exceeding them so much that they are seen as illusory, insubstantial and immaterial.

This is contrasted with things like inaccessible cardinals, which are unreachable by sums of sets smaller than themselves, in quantities smaller than themselves. Thus, even sets as large as those are still composed of things that, individually, are smaller than the whole. Reality, however, is not composed of any amount of fictional things, as its superiority over them is not numerical or quantity-based whatsoever.

This tier can be divided in "layers." For example, a character who sees some dimensioned world as fictional would be considered to be at the "baseline" of this tier. A character who sees that entity as fiction, then, would be a single level above baseline, and so on and so forth. A character who stands infinitely-many layers above the baseline is to receive a "+" modifier next to their tier. - source
The main requirement is for the lower reality [in this case, what is considered fiction to the higher reality] must be some Dimensional world, which is fulfilled by it being a Space-time, a generally 4th Dimensional construct [still within the standard notion of dimensionality] which a mirror world can contain

Guys I have noticed many slight issues with the Slime verse that I feel like might be wanking the verse a bit.

I have some concerns but I will start with some minor things that have been bugging me.

• Why do Spiritual Lifeforms have type 5 immortality? Overcoming death via willpower is supernatural willpower, not existing outside the concept of death itself.

• Why does LN Rimiru have high regeneration in slime key? He has not demonstrated anything above Low-High, and the statements used do no support molecular regeneration.

• Why do you guys treat Information Particles as genuine Info Type 2 when they seem to have measurable, physical mass and size as said in the very scans you guys use to say they have Information Type 2? This just seems like Quantum manipulation to me tbh. I recall seeing in another thread that they had an actual finite value (Something like 0.000001 or whatever) ascribed to them as well. I will try and find that.

• Why is magic treated as this extremely esoteric law and concept warping ability in the verse. Just being able to bypass "laws" doesn't mean you have law manipulation. The magic page describes magic as being "The ability to allow manipulating aspects of reality (or all of them), bypassing the known laws of physics." I haven't seen anything in Tensei Slime that actually goes outside of that definition so far. Magic is literally inherently the ability to manifest things that break the laws of worlds.

• Generally I'd also like to specifically see the evidence for Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation because I have some concerns.

That's all for now! I just wanted to see if you guys could explain some things.

Why do you guys treat Information Particles as genuine Info Type 2 when they seem to have measurable, physical mass and size as said in the very scans you guys use to say they have Information Type 2? This just seems like Quantum manipulation to me tbh. I recall seeing in another thread that they had an actual finite value (Something like 0.000001 or whatever) ascribed to them as well. I will try and find that.
Information and information particles are 2 different things, informations are info type 2, the particles are quantum manip. The 2 are related, manipulating 1 of them will make you manipulating the other by defoult

Why is magic treated as this extremely esoteric law and concept warping ability in the verse. Just being able to bypass "laws" doesn't mean you have law manipulation. The magic page describes magic as being "The ability to allow manipulating aspects of reality (or all of them), bypassing the known laws of physics." I haven't seen anything in Tensei Slime that actually goes outside of that definition so far. Magic is literally inherently the ability to manifest things that break the laws of worlds.
I didn't exactly understood your point

Generally I'd also like to specifically see the evidence for Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation because I have some concerns.
Which one? You mean cm 1 in general or only for magic or SLF physiology or others?

• Why do Spiritual Lifeforms have type 5 immortality? Overcoming death via willpower is supernatural willpower, not existing outside the concept of death itself.
5: Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.
I believe the justification shows that they are not bound by conventional life and death.

• Why is magic treated as this extremely esoteric law and concept warping ability in the verse. Just being able to bypass "laws" doesn't mean you have law manipulation. The magic page describes magic as being "The ability to allow manipulating aspects of reality (or all of them), bypassing the known laws of physics." I haven't seen anything in Tensei Slime that actually goes outside of that definition so far. Magic is literally inherently the ability to manifest things that break the laws of worlds.
I think that's enough to explain. Magic in Tensura has been described as manipulating laws and stuff

Information and information particles are 2 different things, informations are info type 2, the particles are quantum manip. The 2 are related, manipulating 1 of them will make you manipulating the other by defoult
Can you explain how that works with scans? Because I could say the same thing about stuff like electricity and radiation. Both of which are medians used to convey information through particles. Yet you wouldn't get Information Type 2 for manipulating those aspects.

I didn't exactly understood your point
Magic by default bypasses physical laws so why is Tensei Slime treating that as some kind of crazy law manip power.

I believe the justification shows that they are not bound by conventional life and death.
It doesn't. It just says they can overcome death via will. That's supernatural willpower.

More than that, there are scans that actually contradict Type 5. For example, this scan, this scan, and this scan refer to them being killed or dying. If they can normally just die then they don't exist outside of life and death. That's contradictory.

I think that's enough to explain. Magic in Tensura has been described as manipulating laws and stuff
My point is that all magic manipulates physical laws to some extent. So I wanted to see if there are any particular scans where someone changes a law in such a way that it affects the laws areas of influence.

Guys I have noticed many slight issues with the Slime verse that I feel like might be wanking the verse a bit.

I have some concerns but I will start with some minor things that have been bugging me.

• Why does LN Rimiru have high regeneration in slime key? He has not demonstrated anything above Low-High, and the statements used do no support molecular regeneration.

• Why do you guys treat Information Particles as genuine Info Type 2 when they seem to have measurable, physical mass and size as said in the very scans you guys use to say they have Information Type 2? This just seems like Quantum manipulation to me tbh. I recall seeing in another thread that they had an actual finite value (Something like 0.000001 or whatever) ascribed to them as well. I will try and find that.

• Generally I'd also like to specifically see the evidence for Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation because I have some concerns.

That's all for now! I just wanted to see if you guys could explain some things.
1. I don't understand much about type 5 immortality so I'll leave it.

2. Self-Regeneration allows you to regenerate as long as you have enough magic and don't die instantly.

Rimuru is a semi-spiritual lifeform: they are extremely close to spiritual lifeforms in nature, but are still inferior in one key aspect: their mortality. If the spiritual body of a semi-spiritual life form is destroyed, then they die forever, having failed to escape the limitations of their body and cheat death.

3. Particles Data/Information =/ Data/Information

Data/Information Particles = it is in all matter and thanks to them you can interact with the information/data.

Data/Information = soul, mind, skills and I may have more things left.

4. Magic never ignores the Laws of the World, borrows their power or manipulates them.

Magic is the embodiment of an "idea" that produces some effect in accordance with a specific Law. As an example, a magic releases images that "take away heat" or "burn things", in the form of energy.

5. You can create your own CRT if you don't agree with CM1.

More than that, there are scans that actually contradict Type 5. For example, this scan, this scan, and this scan refer to them being killed or dying. If they can normally just die then they don't exist outside of life and death. That's contradictory.
Character with Immo type 5 can get killed, there is no much context in how they got killed so i don't think those scans are enought for a downgarde. The energy thing is a bit complicated, it's about core, souls and a lot of shit, i really don't want to deal with this, so i hope someone more knowledgable will come.

Can you explain how that works with scans? Because I could say the same thing about stuff like electricity and radiation. Both of which are medians used to convey information through particles. Yet you wouldn't get Information Type 2 for manipulating those aspects.
it's full of scan everywhere. I don't have time to put them all here. Go to the immeasurable speed blog, to the general concepts page and also the scans that already are there.
2 words description:
Infos = rout of the world and whatever = type 2
Infos are into info paryicles = quantum.
The manipulation of infos require the movement of info particles

My point is that all magic manipulates physical laws to some extent. So I wanted to see if there are any particular scans where someone changes a law in such a way that it affects the laws areas of influence.
The scan is right there, they manipulate the laws of the world, this isn't physical laws or whatever, this is law of space, law of time, law of directions and contradictions, law of darkness, law of light
If you read the page carefully you'll obviously see the laws each attributes govern
Laws are conceptual, they govern principles, natural phenomena, elements and so the more, it was also stated by rimuru at a time that, these laws are not physical and can't be interacted with until you picture an image in your head and apply magic to make that image real
At of all your questions the one for magic wasn't needed, you could've just read everything carefully
  • Type 5 immorality is still the same, overcomed the need to die is type 5, type 1 can be killed by disease or whatever but type 5 can't die by any means, like stabbing or poisoning or whatever, so you need to know more about type 5 immortality its not some God ascended ability, and as you can see they also are unaffected by abnormalities
  • Information is fundamental in slime, this have been pointed out 6282928 years ago, if you have more questions then read the general concepts page, everything is information, marely destroying the soul is also information manipulation, the mind, the soul, skills, information particle, everything else related to tensura is information, so it should be treated as such
  • High regen is gotten from how ultra speed regen users can't die as long as there's magical energy. so....

Type 5 immortality is useless if you are erased from existence...

In the scans here:

1. They ceased to exist =/ death for them

2. Those scans are beyond volume 15, literally if you die it is because you are erased from the World forever.

3. In that scan what are you trying to say?

The High Humans as I remember were never considered Spiritual Life Forms.

Type 5 immortality is useless if you are erased from existence...

In the scans here:

1. They ceased to exist =/ death for them

2. Those scans are beyond volume 15, literally if you die it is because you are erased from the World forever.

3. In that scan what are you trying to say?

The High Humans as I remember were never considered Spiritual Life Forms.
High humans are spiritual lifeforms

Back