• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
frankly, I'd wish we could just have passed the "confusion" feat of Coercion as madness hax. Because for confusion status condition people just refute via "lol 4D mindhax resistance!" as it appearently gets treated as a mindhax sub-hax rather than a "status effect condition", which it actually should be, imo. As it is right now, it's almost entirely useless.

Doomrider7 said:
I think it might have been mentioned in LN7 that he induces madness as well when he fought the Saints.
I read it; the only notable statement I found where saying that fighting diablo is akin madness so the enemy did gave up:

Volume 7 LN: Chapter 6

The relationship between demon ranks is absolute——This theory was proposed by the great magister of the Eastern Empire, Master Gedora.

This strict rank hierarchy is clear when facing a clan's primordial king, and it applies for all of those with high rank.

For a demon of lower authority to directly address his superior in name is as impossible as the sun rising in the west.

ÒÇîIf you are born in the east, the name 『Blanc』 is probably more significant. I sensed her 『Demon Lord Haki』 in the east a while back——ÒÇì

The leader freezes in astonishment at what Diablo's words bring to mind.

Several years ago, ÒÇîBlancÒÇì——That horrifying Primordial White appeared in this world and was nearly incarnated.

The ÒÇîLake shore dyed in scarlet incidentÒÇì.

It could have very well given birth to a second Guy Crimson.

It was that close to destroying the balance between the Demon Lords and plunging the world into chaos.

They gambled on the prestige of the empire to bury the incident

The leader's face tenses as he comes back to senses.

ÒÇîRougeÒÇì and ÒÇîBlancÒÇì——This demon before him addressed them so casually, implying a similar status to them.

H-how could…… how could this be————!

He begins to wail silently.

C-can't… can't win against him! This is madness. How is this happening——!

And so, he yields. He surrenders immediately.

Manga RAWs have been released. It's double chapter, but only 47 pages in total. Shows Dr. Tempest, as well as the conference where Rimuru addresses himself being an ex-human Otherworld-Reincarnator. Next month we'll probably get Rimuru's subordinates battles. Unclear whether or not we get Rimuru's Lightshow, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kawakami was forced to rush recently to generate hype alongside the LN release two days after next month's release, since next manga RAW release is on the 26th September, while LN vol. 15 (super hype) is on the 28th September. So surprisingly, next month we might get to see another double chapter that goes all the way to Diablo's summoning. At least I hope so.

I don't understand your question. Why would Rimuru not be a True Demon Lord (in a few chapters)? Rimuru already is a "Demon Lord Seed" at this point, if that 's what you mean. If you mean to ask if this is the "bad end route", then no. Rimuru is already locked into the future of becoming a True Demon Lord the moment he was ambushed by Hinata and later found Shion dead.

Or do you mean something about LN vol. 15?

I haven't keep up with the manga so I expected Rimuru to have been a demon lord in the Manga already at this point. I am just suprised by the pace of manga, NeoSuperior

Well, lately the double chapters stopped and we only got single chapters. Last month was a single chapter that was also very short. Now we got a double chapter again, but it was a "calm before the storm" double chapter. I am curious to see if it'll be next month, or the one after that that we get to see Rimuru LAZ0Rz.

And I think you are mixing up the WN with the LN here. The LN takes its time with the pre-battle scenes, but the WN rushed through that part and immidietly went into the action.

NeoSuperior said:
And I think you are mixing up the WN with the LN here. The LN takes its time with the pre-battle scenes, but the WN rushed through that part and immidietly went into the action.
I am not mix them. I do remember LN tooks some time but I still expected the battle to take place sooner, honestly

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
MaouHaki GG is starting to grow on me. Still prefer Magicule Crush GG, but I think that's fits.
MagicChernobyl GG

And we actually still didn't make the CRT for it, as far as I can see.

I am more of topic by topic person. I am too busy with adding the changes from the last revision to start another one.

I got a question should characters in Tensei WN get Eldritch Horrors those with Demon Lord's Haki like Rimuru get Eldritch horror because the true pressure (when they are not holding back their aura) can easily induced madness and kill human?

Honestly, it feel like most monsters in the verse would get it especially those of Awakened Demons Lord and Demon's Lord Class who existed outside Law of world or have resistance to Laws of the world.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Why not? The Demons in the WN should easily have it.
I do agree. The monsters should have the category as they pretty much have most if not the major characterstics of Eldritch horrors

I have think about it, in my last thread:

I stated I was going to improved the justification for the abilities from Magic Perception and Magic Senses.

I found the notable techniques of magic perception to had being lacking and I also found that the Magic Sense ability explanation is the same as what is from Magic Perception actually. The only major difference is magicules is used LN while in the WN magical energy is used instead. So, I will improved on that later and no worry it is part of my last content revision so no extra CRT needed!

I'm a bit confused by Rimuru's (LN) MFTL+ rating.

"Massively FTL+ (Despite having Magic Sense which observes how light and sound waves disturb the nearby particles of magic, then use that information to calculate how the area around the user looks and sounds, Hinata's battle with Rimuru was beyond Fritz's understanding. Magic Sense was meaningless in interpreting their battle, as their speed exceeded the processing power of the human brain. Can keep up with Hinata whose attacks are so fast he can barely keep up with her despite having Thought Acceleration which enhances his senses by a million times the original)"

So the first part sounds logical and gives a solid FTL rating, but I don't understand the second part. From what I understand it says that he's MFTL+ because he can keep up with Hinata whose attacks he can barely keep up with while using thought acceleration.

I think it's pretty clear why I'm confused, right? It basically says he's MFTL+ because he can keep up wiht someone who he can barely keep up with despite accelerating his thoughts. Also thought acceleration accelerates his thoughts so wouldn't it be more logical that Hinata simply is faster than Rimuru to the point that he physically has a hard time keeping up with her? If he could barely rect to her despite thought acceleration she would blitz him.

WHYNAUT said:
I'm a bit confused by Rimuru's (LN) MFTL+ rating.

"Massively FTL+ (Despite having Magic Sense which observes how light and sound waves disturb the nearby particles of magic, then use that information to calculate how the area around the user looks and sounds, Hinata's battle with Rimuru was beyond Fritz's understanding. Magic Sense was meaningless in interpreting their battle, as their speed exceeded the processing power of the human brain. Can keep up with Hinata whose attacks are so fast he can barely keep up with her despite having Thought Acceleration which enhances his senses by a million times the original)"

So the first part sounds logical and gives a solid FTL rating, but I don't understand the second part. From what I understand it says that he's MFTL+ because he can keep up with Hinata whose attacks he can barely keep up with while using thought acceleration.

I think it's pretty clear why I'm confused, right? It basically says he's MFTL+ because he can keep up wiht someone who he can barely keep up with despite accelerating his thoughts. Also thought acceleration accelerates his thoughts so wouldn't it be more logical that Hinata simply is faster than Rimuru to the point that he physically has a hard time keeping up with her? If he could barely rect to her despite thought acceleration she would blitz him.
Because a holy knight who uses magic sense cannot keep up to both when they fought

Those are separate scan, how magic sense work is from holy knight perspective which is FTL, despite Rimuru can barely react to Hinata attack its still beyond Holy knight magic sense

Rimuru speed is beyond Fritz understanding despite he use magic sense which makes him can react to FTL attack

I think you're not understanding me. I never said they're not FTL nor did I question it. I'm saying I don't think they should be MFTL+.

Its literaly there

Hinata's battle with Rimuru was beyond Fritz's understanding. Magic Sense was meaningless in interpreting their battle

Rimuru could keep him with Hinata but the problem was he was somewhat being overwhelmed by Hinata's sword-based fighting style since she was more skilled then him in that battle from the LN

Basically:

Based Speed Relativistic (10%-50% SoL) x millions times from Thought acceleration = Massively FTL+ (x1000+ Speed of Light)

Yes I know that. What I don't understand is why their combat speed scales to MFTL+ thought acceleration.

The justification makes no sense.

-Rimuru and Hinata are fighting.

- Hinata is so fast that Rimuru has a hard time keeping up.

- Rimuru is also using thought acceleration in order to be able to react faster.

What part of this justifies Rimuru being MFTL+? Hinata scaling to his thought acceleration wuoldn't make sense either because then Rimuru's combat speed would be scaled to his own thought acceleration.

WHYNAUT said:
Yes I know that. What I don't understand is why their combat speed scales to MFTL+ thought acceleration.

The justification makes no sense.

-Rimuru and Hinata are fighting.

- Hinata is so fast that Rimuru has a hard time keeping up.

- Rimuru is also using thought acceleration in order to be able to react faster.

What part of this justifies Rimuru being FTL? Hinata scaling to his thought acceleration wuoldn't make sense either because then Rimuru's combat speed would be scaled to his own thought acceleration.
Because Magic Sense is able to perceive and see how particles of light behaves. And Fritz despite having Magic Sense active wasnt able to understand the fight at all. That's FTL/FTL+

Also Megiddo is SoL, you can scale from that too. Megiddo + Thought Acceleration = FTL at minimum.

For the third time, I am not quesitoning the FTL feat. I'm quesitoning the MFTL+ rating and no one has explained it yet.

Honestly, it might better to place the MFTL+ speed rating as FTL and MFTL+ reaction speed almost similarly to the WN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back