• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuga Rimuru sama.

I am curious, any character rankings out? Rimuru wins no contest obviously, but who is the most popular female character? Guessing it's between Milim, Shion and Shuna.

Hmm magi's grandcild is 2nd, Arifureta is 3rd, To be a power in the shadows is 4th.

Didn't think to be a powers in the shadows was that popular.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Hmm magi's grandcild is 2nd, Arifureta is 3rd, To be a power in the shadows is 4th.
Didn't think to be a powers in the shadows was that popular.
Whoa. Had no idea that those two(Magi and Shadow) were that high. Eminence in Shadow is amazing and when it eventually gets an adaptation, I hope it's Studio Deen in Hope's of some Konosuba'ing.

Kind of surprised though. Wasn't Moshuko Tensei 1st place or something prior this?

Arifureta and Magi have anime's so not surprised but shadow is a surprise, guess ppl love chuni's.

Only has 3 LN volumes so far so will be a while till an anime.

Not even sure where Moshuko even is on the list. Speaking of it, it's getting an anime if i remember correctly. Hope it's not shit like Arifureta is.

Saw komoko's trailer a while back and it had a lot of cgi, so worried about that too.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Arifureta and Magi have anime's so not surprised but shadow is a surprise, guess ppl love chuni's.
Only has 3 LN volumes so far so will be a while till an anime.

Not even sure where Moshuko even is on the list. Speaking of it, it's getting an anime if i remember correctly. Hope it's not shit like Arifureta is.
Moshuko is in 2nd place on Narou with Arifutera in 3rd and Emminence in 4th.

Oh, couldn't tell what #2 was with google translate.

Anyway slime is taking over now. New isekai will strive to be the next slime considering how absurd the sales are for the manga, and the LN is on top too, and it's been in a bunch of games now.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Oh, couldn't tell what #2 was with google translate.
Anyway slime is taking over now. New isekai will strive to be the next slime considering how absurd the sales are for the manga, and the LN is on top too, and it's been in a bunch of games now.
I reallly want Slime to be in the next "Tales of..." game or Dragon Quest. A cool thing would be an added quest where you get isekai'd right into the Forest of Jura and make your way to Tempest and maybe even explore some of the other major locations. Wouldn't even be out of place in the "Tales of..." franchise since every game has had an event like that or some kind.

Series feels like a perpetual money and success maker at this point. Feels kind of weird and surreal to witness.

Meliodas last time i checked was like #3 or 4 in his own series, while Rimuru is #1, really unusual for an mc to be the most liked, guess there is something appealing to the slime.

The next level for slime would probably be if it gets its own video game like My Hero Academia, so far it's just been in a bunch of mobile games.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Most anime games lately sadly aren't that good, really. Sans DBFZ.
A lot of them are fighting games as well though. Mosou are always pretty good, but that's a very specific market and I dunno if Slime would fit. I DO think it would fit best with JRPG's though. I'd love to see it in Xenoblade, the aforementioned "Tales of..." series, Dragon Quest, Ys, or something else of that nature.

Oh yeah, the Trinity spinoff is getting released over here.

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg420309?track=ct_episode#_=_

And the Slime Dairies are already out with Volume 1.

So when/where was it shown/mentioned that Ramiris (WN) got an Ultimate Skill? If there is no proof for her having one, we'll have to downgrade her adult form.

NeoSuperior said:
Why wouldn't Slime fit with Mosou games? Isn't that pretty much what Shion did against the Orc army?
Hmmm...Fair point. A lot of their fights feel more raid like from WoW though except with lots of mooks surrounding a major enemy(Orc Lord, Charybdis) or single one-on-one fights. I just think going the JRPG route might be best. I'd actually love to see Level 5 have a crack at developing it.

NeoSuperior said:
Imagine if Rimuru ever had a cameo appearence in Dragon Quest...
That's my thing. I'd love to see the Tensura world appear as "another world" that gets visited by the protagonists of something like Dragon Quest or a Tales game especially since the latter always has some region like that(traveling to past, underworld, other dimensions, etc.).

NeoSuperior said:
To be honest, the Slimeverse has lots of potential for its own JRPG/RTS-game/strategy-game and even TTRPG.
Do not disagree, but it would need to be set before Rimuru's time and/or the POV of someone not a major player in the verse. I'm interested in the comments from Guy about how there were times in the past that the Demon Lords numbered in the dozens at times. Something from that era or in that effect. Something like playing from the POV of the empire would also be cool. Like playing from the POV of an officer leading the raid on Blanque's Castle during the Scarlet Lake Incident and after the campaign you see the rest of the story from her POV on how we got there.

Alternatively, the world hundreds or thousands of years in the future. Rimuru and his immortal friends already went on a journey across several different universes long ago. Meanwhile Tempest has seen better days and has been pushed back to its capital city of Rimuru, and that last bastion only exists in the first place due to some absurdly strong formation set up by the Great Demon Lord in the past, preventing either it or the dungeon to be conquered. The ones who pushed them back is an entirely new parasitic species originating from an experient gone wrong in the Eastern Empire, which spead its colonies all over the north east of the continent to the point that the entire East of the continent is under their control now. Inspired by the tales of the deceased human emperor, they decided to call themselves the "Rudrian Mutants" and their nation the "Mutant Empire".

Meanwhile the "True Tempestian Republic", a monster nation originating from the northern coast of Ruberios filled with wind and water attribute monsters, claiming to originating from the magicules of both Tempest brothers view themselves as the legitimate descendends of the Great Demon Lord and his True Dragon brother, have conquered the entirety of the west.

In the middle of the continent, Youmu the 37th leads the strongest nation of humanity, the Myulan Kingdom in a war of conquest toward the central continents nations, abstaining from participating in any attacks against Jura-Tempest due to their long-rooted relationships with them. Rumors have it that while the current king seems genetically very similar-looking to the founding king, he seems oddly knowledgable about strategies and tactics from the former Eastern Empire at a very young age, making people suspicious if the explanation for that is really just "learning from early age" or if there is some other reason, but no one doubts the king, since the successful military campaigns prove that there is no benefit for doing so...

Now YOU are thrown into this world full of schemes and violence. Who will prevail in this conflict in the end? That's up to YOU!

Question, though it's a bit silly.

We're aware of the memes "Reiatsu Crush GG", "Nen Crush GG", etc. Tenslime characters have passives, but they're so... jumbled with an array of powers. Like, look at Veldora. Passively exuding am EE aura, while possessing some form of Demon Lord's Haki which induces fear, madness, empathic, sleep, and soul manipulation. Then there's the bare bones radiation aura that's toxic to non-monsters.

So, what do we call that? Demon Lord's Haki Crush GG? Magicule Crush GG? Skill Crush GG?

Technically, there is no such thing as Nen Crush. Characters just could die from Nen Passive.

It is pretty much the same case for TenseiSlime's deadly passive

So, the crush name won't work well in this case

I think this format work:

• passive [abilities name] GG
Example:

• Passive Death/Madness Hax GG

Passive MaouHaki GG?

By the way, EP24 of the anime shows Diablo "eating" the Silver Wings' emotions alongside their souls. Does that mean Diablo (and Daemons in general, or perhaps even attached to any soul-manip in general) gains Empathic Manipulation in some shape or form?

And do we consider Diablo's "Tempter" to just be Mindhax, or could it be Corruption as well?

Yes, but the LN version got some downsides as well, like not having madness hax as part of MaouHaki, so upgrading it wouldn't hurt now, would it?

I don't recalled the LN got anything stated with madness hax from Haki. From what I recalled, only the WN have the Madness Statements for MaouHaki.

Yes. Though who knows, maybe by the time we get to LN vol. 12/13 translations, which is the LN equivalent to the scene in the WN where the madness hax feat happened, we might actually get the same feat for the LN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back