• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, for the LN at least Spirit Particles have already been shown to cause Regenerationn negation up to High (or maybe it was just the "Moonlight" sword's trait, not sure).

I have finally read vol 7, as I'm likely not gonna finish vol 8 for a while, can someone give me a TL;DR of it?

OpMasada said:
I have finally read vol 7, as I'm likely not gonna finish vol 8 for a while, can someone give me a TL;DR of it?
Sure.

• Rimuru, Ruminas, and Hinata clear up their misunderstandings and agree to an alliance (while Veldora goes through some pain) - afterward the have a feast and enjoy a hotspring - at different places each - no "mixed bath" under Hinata's watch
  • Damrada tells the Rosso Family that he will no longer cooperate with them on the current matter after the failure from vol. 7
  • Myormiles, in Blumund, refuses a noble's offer to cooperate in slavetrading of elves.
  • Rimuru visits him right when the conversation finishes and the noble leaves
  • Rimuru and Myormiles discuss the idea of building and running a collosseum and that Rimuru wants Myormiles for the job - long-term that is - and Myormiles aggrees and packs up to travel to Tempest while leaving one of his apprentices to manage his shop
  • Rimuru is worried about the noble being petty, so he orders Gobuemon, a "rival" of Gobta, to be his bodyguard in the shadows (instead of just offering to teleport them over - what a scumbag he can be, lol)
  • Meanwhile Ramiris is cousing trouble again, but after talking it out between Rimuru and her, they finally agree to create a Dungeon underneath the Colloseum. That also solves Veldora's Energy releasing problem, since he can now just release it within the Dungeon, since it's a seperate space
  • Milim also joins the "Dungeon Project" along the way
  • At some point Myormiles finally appears but on the way Gobuemon, while guarding Myormiles from the shadows, lost an arm during a battle, was discovered by Myormiles, and failed to catch the cuprit, so he thought that he should live with the lost arm as a "punishment for his failure", but Rimuru of course wouldn't have that and gave him a good old talk-no-jutsu pepptalk and tells him to remain as Myormiles' bodyguard to learn to overcome his shortcomings
  • Rimuru offers Myormiles the Finance minister position for Tempest once the on-going projects are finished and then they proceed to discuss how to squeeze every last bit of coin out of the adventurers in Ramiris' Dungeon
  • Later Rimuru holds a reception ceremony where envoys from all of Jura forest come to pay their respects to the new Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest
  • When two Tribes have their "usual rivalry dispute" with each other right in front of Rimuru, basically ignoring him, suddenly 3 Monsters appear challanging Rimuru to a fight
  • Shion doesn't let that slide and takes over the fight in Rimuru's stead - she easily beats them down (exceeding Rimuru's expectations just like back with Gobta vs Gabiru)
  • Turns out the three monsters are the sons of Demon Lord Draguel and Shion will train/teach them in the future
  • After witnessing that, the two tribes bickering with each other become very submissive and the reception goes through without a hitch until the final guests arrive - the Tengu tribe
  • A lot happens so I'll keep it short: Tengu Princess Momoji, who turns out to be Hakurou's daughter that Hakurou didn't even know existed, falls in love with Benimaru, but Albis also does and after discussing various options, including a harem (which in Tempest is ONLY allowed in cases involving Widows), Benimaru ultimately decides he'd rather only have 1 wife, but doesn't want to choose who it'll be on the spot, so Albis and Momoji start a love triangle and then all of Benimaru's previous admirers also start showing him their love more openly
  • Rimuru gets the deal for the tunnel in the Tengus' mountainrange
  • Myormiles is introduced as the most likely candidate for Finance Minister position
I guess that should be all that comes to mind. This volume actually felt comparably short, but I still typed out so much...

When I started writing I thought I'd be done with 5 or so bullet points, but then it escalated and it ended up being 18 instead... Hah, so this is how Rimuru must feel.

"Finally escaped that cave! Now I'll go out into the world, meet some former Japanese Otherworlders and have fun adventurering the world! OK, my journey full of adventures, encounters, and departures begins from now on!... WAIT! Why am I a Great Demon Lord that got the whole world in my palms and why can I create and destroy multiverses at will? Why can I tranvel trough both space and time as I see fit? What happened!?"

I think the bunnygirl one is canon, since the MC of that one actually gets mentioned in the main story. You actually saw the first one that happens in LN vol. 8. It's when Rimuru is holding several receptions and the timid Rabbitman Tribe Chief talks about a daughter. That daughter is Flavia, the MC of that spin-off and I think ch. 1 of the spin-off might actually take place at exactly that time, since IIRC that's her first visit to Tempest. Later she also gets mentioned in the Databook of 13.5, according to a post i saw on the Slime spin-off-manga discord, including a picture straight from the spin-off. So yea...

Not sure about Tensura Nikki. It's 4koma, but it would be kind of a shame if Geld's scenes from that weren't canon. Some things might be sort of played off as a joke there, but there don't seem to be any contradictions with the main story so far... but I think its beach episode conflicts with the anime OVA, but we don't know if that's canon either. It kind off follows behind the main manga with the "distance" in story of about 1 LN volume's worth. And covered stuff from late LN vol. 2 up until middle of LN vol. 4 based on the RAWs I remember before the site I could see them on went out of service (for months now already, despite Cloudfare still being active).

As for Trinity... well, it's still fairly new, and it's hard to say whether it's canon, but it started part-way into the events of LN vol. 4 (it's actually possible to even determine between which main manga chapter the events of one of the chapters happen, it's quite obvious). Hard to say whether or not it's canon.

Tenchura and the rest are AU and therefore obviously not canon.

I have a question, where is most of Treyni (Web Novel)'s stuff from, because I re-read the Web Novel and Light Novel recently and I couldn't find anything about Fire Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Summoning, or her having a Skill in it, while I clearly found the sources for that stuff in the Light Novel, in fact if I'm not incorrect, Treyni never battled in the Web Novel.

holy moly, so i just read Yasei last boss ga arawareta and thats 1A/High1A isekai shit is legit

ÒÇÇAlovinas gathers light in his hands.

ÒÇÇIt's not just light. It has the power to capture countless universes and destroy the world in hundreds and millions.

ÒÇÇExactly God's dimension. The digits are too different.

"It's a dispute between kids. Ruphas, your avatar might have been done when you were young.

As if there were two young children, one pretends to attack by saying a great beam and the other pretends to prevent it by saying a great barrier.

This time, it is said that it is a great beam that can easily break a great barrier, and one of them claims an invincible barrier that can prevent it.

But the attacking side is peeled off and says selfish with a beam that can break anything even invincible, and the other tries to push me through a barrier that doesn't break anything.

ÒÇÇ Alovinas laughs.

ÒÇÇIt is my victory, my strength. It is a smile because I believe it.

ÒÇÇThere is no reason to lose, there is no reason to lose. Even if it exists, you should just step over that setting.

ÒÇÇCreate as many as you like ... Settings that make you feel strong. Reason etc. Providence etc.

"Let's tell from the conclusion first… My power is infinite.

For example, let's say you got the extraordinary power and power that could beat me.

Then I can answer this. "I don't know the power or power, and I 'm strong enough to beat you with one finger."

Do you think it's a kindergarten? Yeah, that's right. I will not deny it.

But that kind of idiom is stronger than a long-lasting setting.

ÒÇÇThe power of Alovinas further swelled and a large cosmic explosion occurred.

ÒÇÇRuphas prevent it with all his power, erase it, or take it into his own power.

ÒÇÇHowever, Alovinas jumped in and played the three people at the same time.

ÒÇÇSoon, Ruphas and others will turn to the offensive, but they will be able to easily avoid the attacks they have made.

ÒÇÇAn infinitely fast attack that should have left the process of hitting completely.

"Infinite speed?

Then I answer: "Even infinite speed is only 1 in front of me, and I 'm 100 times faster."

If you have unlimited attack power, say this. "There is even more infinity, even that infinity is only 1." Let's argue that if we exceed that, we have more.

If you continue to become infinitely strong, let's become stronger infinitely at a speed of 1000 times.

What do you do next? An absolute instant death ability that kills the opponent just by facing them? Is it the ability to steal all the opponent's ability just by being present? Absolutely stronger characteristics than the opponent? How to decide that you didn't rewind every hour? In addition, become a resident of the world above, a great power to break the opponent's setting and break the paper? The power to nullify all abilities? An invincible barrier that can be reflected back and forth in any attack?

A constitution that absolutely manipulates the concept of victory and ignores the process to win.

A cheat to plant the concept of defeat against your opponent and defeat them absolutely?

A pure power that can penetrate all of them without question and kill them?

Anything is fine, please give it until you are satisfied. "

"-Because it doesn't work anyway"

ÒÇÇAlovinas laughs at all resistance, swearing.

ÒÇÇAnd around her Big Bang Explode.

ÒÇÇNot once. Again and again, no matter what the existence is, the universe is born just as if it is erased without any questions and answers, and a vast universe is born on the outside.

ÒÇÇDid you repeat it for convenience? Alovinas discarded the born universe at once when it became too small, such as Rufus and others.

"The end of the worldBig crunch× 100

ÒÇÇSimultaneous destruction of countless worlds.

ÒÇÇThe meaning is no longer understood because the scale is too large. Perhaps Arovinas himself does not think deeply.

ÒÇÇGreat power that makes all the battles so far look like Kojiki. This is why she is said to be omnipotent.

ÒÇÇOf course, it is not omnipotent or omnipotent. That is the predecessor of Genesis.

ÒÇÇHowever, Alovinas has a simple and unrivaled strength that can kill all his omnipotence.

ÒÇÇToo young and too childish-but that's why it's the strongest.

ÒÇÇRuphas was aware of the threat in an unimaginable struggle." now, now i want to create her profile XD

CrimsonStarFallen said:
That's not 1-A dawg what are you on about? That's like, 2-B or High 2-A at most with infinite speed.
are you sure?

ÒÇÇShe made an appointment with Dina and she left the universe.

ÒÇÇAll that remains is me, Veneto and Olm.

ÒÇÇIt seems that the universe has just shrunk to the limit, and most of it has now been incorporated into us.

ÒÇÇThe level is ... No, I don't care about those numbers anymore.

ÒÇÇAt this point, it is no longer a guideline for levels.

"Let's go, let's start with a greeting! Shoot it up!"

"Okay, let's meet, mafar"

ÒÇÇI first launched magic to raise the signal of the war.

ÒÇÇ"The Prophet who embarks on a gold bow". It is the largest auxiliary magic of the day attribute.

ÒÇÇFurthermore, activate "Girl's arrow maiden" as Veneto matches.

ÒÇÇThere is not one arrow. Orm also activates the same magic.

ÒÇÇCome on, goddess. Are you ready?

ÒÇÇI can't be a player who just moves the game in a safe position.

ÒÇÇFrom here, it 's a backstage battle.

"firing!"

ÒÇÇTwo silver arrows flew along with my command and literally penetrated the universe.

ÒÇÇDestroy the dimensional limitation and open a hole in the space.

ÒÇÇThen fly after. Three people jump out of the hole together and escape the universe.

ÒÇÇ――And in a pure white world that spreads forever.

ÒÇÇWe finally faced the goddess who looked stunned with an incredible face.

as i said the 1-A stuff should be at the end of the WN (untranslated stuff) it is about the white room, read the ACF (russian wiki) page of Ruphas

Who care about untranslated stuff? I can read it myself, and i Will only create profile with the translated ones, i read the raw because i wanted to

Nah, the universe is a folders, within folders there resides infinite universe and there is infinite folders, so Ruphas just out of one of folders

...which isn't mentioned in any of the quoted text. Anyway, this isn't the Ruphas thread.

As for me, since a Kaoru profile already exists, I wouldn't mind having a Mitsuha profile too. 10-B with 2-C/2-B spacehax, aw yea!

I have scan for that, i Will give you when im home it Will not long, btw its mitsuha from Your Name? What about Mikami Satoru a 10B with 2B immortality?

EmperorDoom25 said:
Hey, I thought Neo didnt like Smurfs like that </div>
I think we all like smurf but we don't like bad arguments for smurfs as they tend to be somewhat ubiquitous in smurf vs threads.

She's not a smurf though, but rather a glass cannon. What I hate most are the "3D avatars with higher dimensional true selves who can use every single hax of their true self other than those that affect AP".

GLHF22 said:
I have scan for that, i Will give you when im home it Will not long, btw its mitsuha from Your Name? What about Mikami Satoru a 10B with 2B immortality?
Mitsuha from "Saving 80,000 Gold in an Another World for Retirement".

As for Mikami Satoru... I wonder if it's his afterstory self, or maybe even his human self on earth, though I don't think that one can really use any abilities. Also I am glad that moment where human self Mikami Satoru wakes up in the epilogue included Tamura literally seeing Rimuru, else I'd have slightly worried that Fuse was actually implying an "it was all a lucid dream" ending.

Overlord775 said:
Why don't we have a profile for Zero yet ?
Honestly, I don't know. It could be because characters pic isn't available or some are more interested in the LN profiles compared to WN profiles. In any case, it should not be a hard profile to make as I could work on it later this week or next week.

I agree with Overlord, though I am not sure if we really need anymore WN profiles at this point. We already have plenty of dust-gathering characters.

BTW, not sure why no one brought this up yet at any point, but isn't everything involving the word "imaginary" basically Void Manipulation?

here scan @Neo

ÒÇÇThe ultimate point. Alovinas names this place outside the universe.

ÒÇÇThat is the end of everything and the place of beginning.

ÒÇÇEvery world and every time axis is connected to this place.

ÒÇÇThe universe is like a piece of software in a single computer.

ÒÇÇThere are a number of saved data, and each one forms a parallel world.

ÒÇÇThere are many more ahead of the universespacesoftAnd there is a folder for collecting them.

ÒÇÇBut if you look outside that folder, there are more folders, and if you go beyond that, you'll see a number of similar computers. The universe is like that.

ÒÇÇAnd all of them gathered in this god's space, and it should have been the world of Alovinas that no one can enter.

ÒÇÇThe world of white color that extends into view is endless.

ÒÇÇThere is no meaning to the word, such as how long it lasts. The answer is that it will last forever.

ÒÇÇThe world is endless.

ÒÇÇAnd something black, opposite to white, was scattered everywhere, and each one of them constituted the universe.

ÒÇÇMizugarzu is one of the infinite universe. It's just a small little world that lies quietly in the stellar sphere of one of the many large galaxy clusters.

ÒÇÇLiterally different digits, different scales.

ÒÇÇNo matter how much Rufus is tainted, it is the strongest of the small planets and cannot be reached. I always thought so.

ÒÇÇSo, Alovinas was trembling like never before.

ÒÇÇThere are three intruders who have stepped into the same area as themselves. Standing in front of the battle with the intention of a decisive battle.

ÒÇÇThe concept of size does not exist in this space, and Ruphas and others are on an equal relationship with Alovinas when they cross the universe. They were only dust in the universe, and they are here as unmistakable enemies.

"Is that Alovinas ... It's the first time I've seen this way."

ÒÇÇRuphas, on the other hand, was not able to hide the tension in the presence of the goddess that finally appeared.

ÒÇÇIf you talk about the appearance, Dina . Have the same features.

ÒÇÇHer hair is different from Dina, and her blue hair turns to gold, but she still looks the same as her.

ÒÇÇI wear a white dress. From above, a blue cape is worn and surrounded by light.

ÒÇÇAlovinas repeats a nasty attack without a mess while raising an innocent laugh like a child.

ÒÇÇThe ability to kill through any resistance just by being in the same space.

ÒÇÇAbility to reflect all attacks received.

ÒÇÇAbility to reverse time and make no existence.

ÒÇÇAbility to win through any process.

ÒÇÇThe ability to give the opponent only the result of defeat.

ÒÇÇAbility to erase everything just by looking.

ÒÇÇThe ability to disable all abilities.

ÒÇÇDestroy the concept of attack and seal the attack itself, and erase the concept of defense and make it impossible to take defense action.

ÒÇÇThe abilities of all other mythological gods.

ÒÇÇFiction abilities as seen somewhere.

ÒÇÇUse everything you can think of, and Rufus still won't disappear. do not stop.

ÒÇÇIt's fun and can't be helped.

"That 's right… I 'm having fun with Alovinas.

ÒÇÇEven though Ruphas smiles, even if he smiles, all of the attacks are overkill.

ÒÇÇAbility to penetrate through and kill whatever abilities are.

ÒÇÇLeg strength to run through any small workmanship.

ÒÇÇEyesight to see the next hand of the opponent and the next hand.

ÒÇÇThe blessing that bounces back whatever you do.

ÒÇÇDominating power that takes away all the abilities of the opponent.

ÒÇÇMental power that irrelevant to me no matter what setting.

ÒÇÇUse as much as you can, get over and step over, and pursue Arobinas.

ÒÇÇCollision-The entire universe and parallel world that one dimension has contained disappears.

ÒÇÇCollision-An infinite number of dimensions gather together, and the higher dimensions that can be created are almost unbearable and blow and fly.

ÒÇÇCollisions-Even the super-higher dimensions that contain many higher-order dimensions break apart without being talked about.

ÒÇÇBut still not. Still not enough. This kind of thing has not arrived yet.

ÒÇÇThe opponent in front of you is pinned. I haven't received any damage at all.

ÒÇÇSo go further, go higher, go beyond the end!

ÒÇÇIt was no longer a battle.

ÒÇÇIt is possible only because monsters living in the same area-play. Play together.

The goddess and the rebel laughed with laughter, and countless existing worlds disappeared in the aftermath of the collision.

and i still have more scan to proof it http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2211cx/ you can read it yourself

Ok that does sound like... something within Tier 1 at least. I find it weird though when a story takes place in 3D space all the time and suddenly jumps into much, much higher dimensions right at the end. It's like the Web Novel authors are competing for the most over-the-top ending.

Elizhaa said:
Honestly, I don't know. It could be because characters pic isn't available or some are more interested in the LN profiles compared to WN profiles. In any case, it should not be a hard profile to make as I could work on it later this week or next week.
Thanks

No definitly not. Irrational numbers are still a sub-set of real numbers, which imaginary numbers are not.

BTW, I made rough draft for Mitsuha's profile. I don't quite remember the details and I need some help finding some of the explanations, escpacially the part about when she realizes that her "Regenerationn" ability gave her eternal youth (immortality type 1).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back