• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Well, as me and WHY said earlier, if she's at least comparable, that's the first requirement.
And are you saying her Unique Skill is of Ultimate Class or??
It is not stated strength is a requirement.

Yeah, her Unique skills, I listed above are stated to be of Ultimate Class.

I just realized that Veldora didn't have an Ultimate Skill when he fought Chloe.

It's implied it is, as Zegion was able to use lower skills on Dino, so we came to the conclusion that so long as you have an ability of Ultimate Class, or surpass the Laws of the World, you can effect those even with a resistance to lower skills.

So again, let's compare this to Chloe's situation:

• She's a Hero, comparable to Veldora, despite not surpassing the Laws of the World at that time.
  • Her Infinite Prision and Absolute Severance are Ultimate Skill level.
  • Veldora messed around too much.
I'd say they do have the resistance, simply that Veldora messed around too much.

Yeah, as long the abilties is of Ultimate Class, then it should work on US Users.

Alright, so Sealing can be added.
I think would need Sealing Abilties that is not of Ultimate Class or is Ulimate Skill to get resistance.

Currently, the sealing abilities that I know are from it like Rimuru's sealing is from his US skill Uriel, Leon's sealing is from her Ultimate Class skill.

Would the radiation aura also come with power null? Because it was stated to make monsters weaker.
I think it is only for the LN not the WN. WN look unaffected by the magic intensity unlike the LN version.

I wonder if I will ever reach one of my goals:

• Making Rimuru's Time Warp a 5D ability
and/or

• Create "Afterstory Human" Key for WN Rimuru as a Tier 8 or Tier 9, because that's the "trendy" thing to do nowadays.

NeoSuperior said:
I wonder if I will ever reach one of my goals:
  • Making Rimuru's Time Warp a 5D ability
and/or

• Create "Afterstory Human" Key for WN Rimuru as a Tier 8 or Tier 9, because that's the "trendy" thing to do nowadays.
I doubt he would be Tier 9 or 8 though, he did amost killed only the Demon in the Island which I think was a Demon Duke. I think the Current Demon Duke are rated at 6-A or if I misreard the demon race, he would be At least 7-C when he started using his powers in the self-weakened body. Albeit, his powers was too strong and destroying that multi existence clone's body.

He had a "normal human body" that got sore legs from just walking around a bit through the forest. His imaginary punch is just (possibly 4D?) Durability Negation hax, combined with (possibly 4D?) Death Manipulation hax due to targeting the spirit directly and not being able to add any physical effects because it would cause him to get "auto-ejected" from his human body back into his actual body, Hah! My reasoning is flawless!

NeoSuperior said:
He had a "normal human body" that got sore legs from just walking around a bit through the forest. His imaginary punch is just (possibly 4D?) Durability Negation hax, combined with (possibly 4D?) Death Manipulation hax due to targeting the spirit directly and not being able to add any physical effects because it would cause him to get "auto-ejected" from his human body back into his actual body, Hah! My reasoning is flawless!
Yeah, I know he lowered his statistics to be like Human level to remain undetected intially. So, it would be like 10-B but with Rimuru's power.

I never thought about it but I think we could have legit resistance to Power Mimicry for US Users, in general, from Shuna's Analystic's skill since it has Power Mimcry and is a low level abilities to US Users. I can believe I never notice it.

• Analystic: The ability to analyze with eyesight alone. Craftable items can then be produced. Should many items gather, a duplicate can be produced. In the case of successful skill or magic analysis, the same technique can be acquired.
So, Power Mimicry is a lower skill and sometimes magical abilities thus, it is a lower skill that should not affect Ultimate SKills Users.

But everyone already has resistance to power mimicry.
It is to unconventional resistance. So, if characters have a strong soul or resistances to Soul Manipulation to a comparable or stronger level than the TenseiSlime verse, the they could copy abilities.

Having standard resistance would stop that for US Users.

Shouldn't WN Rimuru have Chaos Manipulation with Turn Null? It's described as being "primordial" in Rimuru's profile and as a power than can "create and destroy everything":

• Turn Null (Nothingness Collapse): By harnessing the power of a chaotic, nuclear dimension, Rimuru can bypass the need for mana when using magic while also increasing the potency of his spells exponentially. This energy is in fact the primordial energy which was used to create the several parallel worlds that exist. Turn Null can create and destroy everything. Using his Turn Null Veldanava create the world and the spirits, whose birth caused the existence of their respective elements. For example, time never existed until the Spirit of Time was born. In addition in the future, a new spirit will be born that destroys everything including the other spirits.
and in Benimaru's WN profile, this was written:

• Turn Null (Nothingness Collapse): A highly destructive magical energy that comes from a chaotic, nuclear dimension. This ability replaces Benimaru's mana with the very same destructive energy from said nuclear dimension that massively boosts his spells.
So combining the words "chaotic", "destructive" and "primordial" should be enough to warrant Chaos Manipulation, right? Though would need the actual references of those statements, not just the ones from the abilities here.

Next, as I mentioned before, Cosmic Awareness for the same reason as for why Rimuru (Ciel) got "Nigh-Omniscient" Intelligence in his last key.

Also I wonder if Tempest should get its own Civilisation page at some point and whether it should be WN or LN.

I'm talking about US users specifically here. They all have a normal resistances listed together alongside their othger US resistances.

WHYNAUT said:
I'm talking about US users specifically here. They all have a normal resistances listed together alongside their othger US resistances.
I know that.

I just want to make profiles more valid because the future I honestly don't feel like repeating arguments over and over things like Imaginary Space for all vs threads until I thought I had enough and help it become Type 9 Immortality from a thread.

I am being honest Chaos Manipulation's definition is superflical and poorly defined to me. I guess though Turn Null can qualify for it.

I did agree for Cosmic Awereness, in the last thread.

Cosmic awareness seems logical. Don't know about chaos manipulation, since it is indeed poorly defined.

@Elizaah

I don't understand what you're trying to say. You brought up Shuna's ability as prove for US users having a resistance to power mimicry, but they already have that listed.

@WHYNAUT, the curent Power Mimicry's resistance is basically based on Soul Manipulation resistance so characters with stronger comparable or soul resistance can basically copy their abilties.

Using Shuna's ability would stop the resistance limitation for US Users.

Well, that's why I was using "key words" from the Chaos Manipulation page to make the case, completely following the motto of "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

@Elizaah

Like I said, US users have both the unconventional resistance and the normal resistance. I am fully aware of the unconventional resistance that characters get by skills being inscribed upon their souls, but US users already have a full resistance besides that listed.

Wait, @WHYNAUT, what you mean by full resistances because I think Power Mimicry wouldn't be part of the full resistance of US resistance and this is what I wanted add with a possible future CRT?

ALL US users already have a normal resistance to power mimicry listed and I'm not talking about the unconventional resistance.

I think we REALLY need a complete list with ALL resistances of US users. A blog/sandbox or something. While we are at it, mention all verse-specific abilities by default for all living beings or more specific racial abilities there, as well.

WHYNAUT said:
ALL US users already have a normal resistance to power mimicry listed and I'm not talking about the unconventional resistance.
My point is that their Power Mimicry resistance was supposed to be unconventional resistance not normal resistance. Celestial Pegasus helped made the list Unconventional Resistance for the thread it was accepted.

No, Elizhaa. What WHYNAUT is saying is that Power Mimicry by itself already was part of US resistance even before my thread for the unconventional resistances. It's something completely seperate from the unconventional resistances. But since appearently no one (aside from maybe CP) got a complete list of those resistances, you probably just forgot about the Power Mimicry resistance.

NeoSuperior said:
No, Elizhaa. What WHYNAUT is saying is that Power Mimicry by itself already was part of US resistance even before my thread for the unconventional resistances. It's something completely seperate from the unconventional resistances. But since appearently no one (aside from maybe CP) got a complete list of those resistances, you probably just forgot about the Power Mimicry resistance.
Oh, sorry, I see. I think it was from this statement:

• Also, the abilities of ultimate skill users can't be analyzed by those with lower skills, in addition, ultimate skill users can know when someone is trying to analyze their abilities, and can even give fake information about their abilities.
I always thought it was too rudimentary for resistance.

No that's just good durability negation. Existence erasure isn't classified as regen negation either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back