• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gonna mention it in the CRT i will make when i finish the volume, though doubt there will be much to add since volume 8 seems like a chill volume.

With the only criteria being capability, gaining approval from the monsters becomes a trivial task. Diablo is a good example of this. When he wanted to be my No.2 secretary, no one had any objections. More accurately speaking, Shion objected, but that was more because Shion is an airhead. Diablo's strength is comparable to mine; that is an undoubted fact. No one dares to complain about the actions of such a dangerous person. That's why for my military officers, as long as I've acknowledged them, they can become an executive. It's all fair game as long as they are strong enough.
~ LN vol. 8​
Is this enough to upgrade Daemon Lord Diablo to a solid 6-C AP via scaling to Demon Slime Rimuru?

Batman chin stroke
Interesting

Obviously yea, even by scaling he was obviously far above Demon Lord Seed level people, this makes sense.

Sheska444 said:
yea ,
hopefully this would be the ticket for rimuru and the gang to join isekai quartet s2
Maybe. The main issue is that it isn't owned by kadokawa like the other ones are. Oh yeah, I think it's possible to make a profile for King Gazel now and have him scale to Hinata.

Ainz and Rimuru interacting would be interesting, different approaches to humans, both have subordinates who overestimate them, although in Rimuru's case more like Rimuru underestimates himself.

Also Diablo and Demiurge would be cool.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ainz and Rimuru interacting would be interesting, different approaches to humans, both have subordinates who overestimate them, although in Rimuru's case more like Rimuru underestimates himself.
Also Diablo and Demiurge would be cool.
I'm curious as to how he'd interact with them in the context of the series and also a realistic setting of meetings.

rosschi: transfer student~ introduce yourselfƒÄÁ

rimuru: sup! my name is rimuru , a demon lor-

milim: hai! hai! hai!ƒÖï Im also a demon lord! milim-sama nanoda! kwahahahaha!

kazuma: ƒÿ▒

aqua: ƒÿ¿

megumin: my next adventure calling me.

lalatina: [turned on]😂

Well, for one they only seem to be fighting against themselves in one panel, but judging from the lack of Escanor and the cutout and Merlin's introduction, this seems to be Post-Hendrickson maybe when the 10C first showed up. Rimuru would likely stomp all of the SDS at that point, might actually be close ngl.

But subordinates it'd be a lot harder. But it's still a nice couple pieces.

Momiji is as strong as Carillion or even stronger, with passive analysis ability that nullifies all illusion and conjuring magic.

Btw think we have enough info for a Ruminas profile,

Ruminas has the standard Vampire abilities like ultraspeed Regenerationn, paralysis, fear manipulation, emphatic manipulation, plus death hax, immortality, soul manipulation etc etc. It's more than enough info.

Btw isn't Menace like the same skill as Coercion but like different translations or something? Vampires have Menance so they would scale to Rimuru's Menance which affected 210 ppl, though not sure if it's the same skill.

It likel is, unless there's anything that contradicts it. In the anime it was called Menace, and still effected up to 210 people in both LN and anime iirc. So I say it's fine. Menace is passive right?

Menace isn't passive, Rimuru activated that from what i remember, Demon Lord's Haki is though, they have to actively suppress their aura, and even getting a little agitated can cause it to leak out.

Edit: Checked, the anime does call it Menace, and yes it's not passive.

Only Kijin that have Ambition are Benimaru and Shion.

Demon Lord's Haki, can also be translated as Demon Lord's Ambition, though their skill is only Ambition, so not sure if it's same thing and it's missing the Demon Lord part or if it's something different.

We would have to look at the raws and compare, I don't have those though. Neo does i think.

You checked the raws?

Well for now anyway, Mence is a standard Vampire ability, Ruminas probably does have Haki but we haven't seen it yet.

Going to make the CRT, will be short since there isn't much to change.

If I am corrected Menace is akin to Intimation also called Coercion in Wn ( Volume 1: chapter 24). [Yeah, it took a while to figure as WN tends to do name change for some skills but in found in some chapters of WN in Volume 1 in Rimuru's characters stats, Coercion = Intimidation]. In any case, it is not passive. Obviously, Ln coercion is stronger and has more effects than the Wn's.

I was looking for it to see if it was the same as in Ln, it looks like Demon Lord Haki could have coercion's abilities (Volume 5: Chapter 90). I am working on CRT on the topic among other things.

I also will work with removing resistances of characters like Souei having Us resistance when he only has an Ultimate Gift 『Shadow Moon Lord Tsukuyomi』(Chapter 191 WN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back