• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were tralped in Rudra separate Dimension, its similar with walpurgis dimension, Velgryn have Multiple existence skill, After they captured Veldora Rimuru outrageous and the end wait till next vol, They not shown the battle between Veldora VS Vrlgryn + empire but looks like Veldora almost win since Velgryn cant maintain His multiple existence while fight him so next Volume Will be Veldora VS Velgryn + empire and Rimuru VS Veldora+ Velgryn

Question : VOW is said to be able to circulate soul to all Dimension so how do we rate it? Is that all Dimension refers to Veldanava's parallel universe?

GLHF22 said:
Question : VOW is said to be able to circulate soul to all Dimension so how do we rate it? Is that all Dimension refers to Veldanava's parallel universe?
Considering that is what VOW did with rimuru's soul I would suspect so.

Hello, everyone.

I have been working on an Ultimate Skill Users Resistance blog. I'd appreciate help, though, as these resistances will be many.

If you plan to help:

• PLEASE TELL ME BEFOREHAND
  • Keep it as organized as possible, not going from a manipulation resistance to something like attack reflection next, keep all the manipulations together, and everything else afterwards

Sheska444 said:
what a short chap
Likely a double to get both meetings done and out. First the one with Ellen explaining who she is and the revival story followed by Rimuru's revelation, plan, and Myulan's judgment.

Sheska444 said:
seriously ?! so they simply haven't released chap 61 yet
Possibly. The chapter is only 25 pages long. While that's not uncommon for monthly lengths, it's quite a bit shorter than the usual we get and this segment would be consistent with my proposed theory of getting the story about the original Demon lords done, Rimuru's revelation, and Myulan's "punishment" all neatly followed by the war setup and the opening to retaliate which can be all done with a single 50 page chapter.

Rimuru's profile is incredibly messy, jesus lord. Gonna have to fix that one up too, definitely.

Also, why does Rimuru have a Post-Life in the Captial Key? He gets virtually nothing but 3 powers, and iirc doesn't get stronger until he becomes a Demon Lord.

Possibly. The chapter is only 25 pages long. While that's not uncommon for monthly lengths, it's quite a bit shorter than the usual we get and this segment would be consistent with my proposed theory of getting the story about the original Demon lords done, Rimuru's revelation, and Myulan's "punishment" all neatly followed by the war setup and the opening to retaliate which can be all done with a single 50 page chapter.

But the end of the chapter 60 said "8/26" so I think it's unlikely for there to be another chapter here. But Kawakami can't be too slow here, since the second season of the anime will air next year. Though perhaps it's just a short chapter now because the NEXT chapter is going to be long/double release. I wonder if Kawakami is going to cram everything all the way to Diablo's summoning next release. If so then such a small release would be justified.

BTW, that final panel. Finally Rimuru has let THE HATE FLOW THROUGH HIM and EMBRACED THE ULTIMATE POWER of the DARK SIDE!

No wait, since he uses light beams, wouldn't that make him light side? Ah, I don't know...

Still that expression from Rimuru sends chills down your spine when you consider his usual dorky, embarrassed, or smug expressions most of the time.

It's good enough to understand what's going on, but I hope this gets a proper fanTL anyway. This speedscan unfortunately messed up several things, like for example the explanation about the bodies was obviously wrong. Then there was the scene where Rimuru notes about the chance of success being possibly pi (greek letter used for the math-constant used in almost everything involving circular objects), while in the speedscan it's TLed as non-sensical gibberish.

@Celestial Pegasus

Change to "vertical mode" in the menue that opens when you click/tap on the gear button (I can only speak for the desktop version, not the mobile version but it might work the same way).

NeoSuperior said:
It's good enough to understand what's going on, but I hope this gets a proper fanTL anyway. This speedscan unfortunately messed up several things, like for example the explanation about the bodies was obviously wrong. Then there was the scene where Rimuru notes about the chance of success being possibly pi (greek letter used for the math-constant used in almost everything involving circular objects), while in the speedscan it's TLed as non-sensical gibberish.
What was wrong with the bodies explanation? Not disputing you, legit curious since it's been a long while since I read that volume.

Didn't think the hug was anything much when i saw the illustration, but it's actually Ruminas soul haxing Veldora along with other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back