• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teleporting Nihilist ~Sans vs. Reapers

Sans stomps. Even with speed Equalized, Reaper is extremely susceptible to nearly all of his haxx. Karmic Retribution will completely **** him over due to his character and evil, guilty actions. And with Reality Warping, Soul Manipulation, Danmaku, Teleportation, etc. this is honestly a hax stomp in favour of Sans. It also doesn't help that Reaper has absolutely no hax or resistance to hax for that matter.

TeenAngel101 said:
Sans stomps. Even with speed Equalized, Reaper is extremely susceptible to nearly all of his haxx. Karmic Retribution will completely **** him over due to his character and evil, guilty actions. And with Reality Warping, Soul Manipulation, Danmaku, Teleportation, etc. this is honestly a hax stomp in favour of Sans. It also doesn't help that Reaper has absolutely no hax or resistance to hax for that matter.
KR doesn't care about morality it's just a soul poison.

sans because his hax, while i dont have knownledge on reaper, online first person shooter games only use guns, something with no hax to counter,

Ugh, So many sans threads. But doesn't reaper have soul absorption? Wouldn't sans using his soul manipulation heal reaper instead?

Ok, I actually believe Reaper can win this. How? The shotgun's spread. At least an inconclusive for being able to get at least one shot off before he gets nuke with G.B.'s. Also, Sans has never used teleportation in combat as far as we know of.

Neo, I think he actually has used teleportation in combat, not on himself in combat but rather Frisk/gaster blasters to reset theur location and to move them.

Don't quote me though.

Yeah he teleported Frisk in the soul board mode thing. There's almost no chance of the shotgun spread actually being a factor in this fight though...

and theres a diffrence between first person shooters and an RPG, since first person shooters got the lowest hax of all the type of games

Even Reaper doesn't only use guns and stuff. He can teleport, is intangible, can regenerate, can heal himself, and has soul absorbtion.

Back