• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken General Discussion Thread

dgt1vaz-07dcaa83-af11-4bf7-a747-023b1aab1166.png

And he has a better render finally

Idk I think it might be her true devil. In modern tekken base devil transformations usually keep the users current clothing. Reina loses hers completely.

Idk I think it might be her true devil. In modern tekken base devil transformations usually keep the users current clothing. Reina loses hers completely.
Tbf Devil Kazuya and Devil Jin in debuts didnt keept their base form original outfits especially in tag games where they transform with clear changes in outfit

In other news after looking at the devil gene characters rage arts, i found some details that popped to my eye more, could be good enough to warrant at least a likely/possibly scaling to their domain expansion stuff physically

I have been meaning to ask this, wouldn't the piece of earth that fall back down on earth cause a catastrophe in chapter 15? At the very least everyone on that island would be doomed. :unsure:

Also the piece of ocean ground that erupted would have huge consequences like killing the vast majority of sea lives there . I know this is fiction but Jin caused a lot of harm with that one move lol.

Last edited:
I have been meaning to ask this, wouldn't the piece of earth that fall back down on earth cause a catastrophe in chapter 15? At the very least everyone on that island would be doomed. :unsure:
Something similar with part 2 of jojo happened, dont think anyone was around anymore to get harmed by its fall
Also the piece of ocean ground that erupted would have huge consequences like killing the vast majority of sea lives there . I know this is fiction but Jin caused a lot of harm with that one move lol.
I mean...he had no other option in that instance but to toss it, sacrifices at times have to be made

Vale Tudo was found there, aka Marduk
Thailand was found there, aka Fahkumram
Poland was found there, aka Lidia

Capoera was in there along the above, which is obviously Eddy that we already know, this could potentially be true

Damn Tekken 8 is already at 2 million units sold after just 3 weeks, for reference it took Tekken 7 about 2 months to reach that number

Back