• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tekken: 5-B upgrades for Jin, Jinpachi, & Azazel

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dark649

Thank you very much for the help. I appreciate it.

Should feats such as violently erupting multiple volcanoes at once from a large distance away still be calculated anyway? I don't think it'd be as simple as it the power of simply adding together the erupting volcanoes.

Chain reaction effects are likely harder to properly calculate, and obviously shouldn't scale from the full released energy.

I'm mentioning this because I have a certain other verses feat in mind where two were detonated at once from a large distance away. I just think it'd likely be higher than just the two eruptions energy put together if it were two at once.

Well just triggering a semi-active volcano, likely wouldn't scale to the full energy of the eruption, but I am not the best person to ask.

I don't think so.

What were the conclusions here in that regard?

From what i recall last we talked of it, god tiers(mishimas, akuma, jinpachi, azazel, lars) get 7-B possibly High 6-A with sub relativistic speeds for reaction and combat speed, while the ones below them(Paul, Bryan, Feng, Ogre, Nina, Claudio, Anna, Alisa, Hwoarang) 7-B only with massively hypersonic speeds reaction and combat speed

@Antvasima Oh wait so i gotta do the updates?

@Absaddie pretty much the game lore and statements that suggests that power numerous times, Dark said its ok to be put as possibly though

Alright i updated all profiles except Jin Kazama, because his profile is the only one locked and unable to edit, im too tired to do it now in case someone unlocks it, i wll do it another time

Thank you for the help. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back